Fruit Of The Earth Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aloe vera gel, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate, carbomer 940, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm on my fifth tube of this stuff. Not this particular brand but one from Holland and Barrett. For my undereye bags this works a treat. I apply a generous amount on my undereyes and lids with my ring finger before bed. When I wake up my bags are reduced considerably. I *think* this may have lightened my undereye circles overtime.
I also use this as a spot treatment. And a foundation primer. It doesn't really help oil control. But does provide a smooth canvas. I have also used this product as a very light hair gel. Works well. Will continue to purchase.

on 12/27/2017 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this product! I wish I didn't stop using it months ago, but I picked it back up a few days ago and my skin has been more soft and smooth than it's ever been!! PLUS, my skin is typically oily within a few hours after my morning skincare routine, but since returning to this product, I haven't seen any of the frustrating oiliness! It is just a teensy bit oily, but that I can deal with! I use this alongside hyaluronic acid and squalane and my face just feels so wonderful afterwards! The gel absorbs into my skin and I think since I use squalane (which is oil-like), it doesn't feel tacky at all and keeps it feeling smooth all day!

As others have mentioned, I did used to feel my eyes stinging if I applied the gel near the eye area, so I just apply it away from that area and I'm good to go!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It did nothing for my skin,save your money and try to grow an aloe vera plant.It is by means not 100 PERCENT NATURAL as written on the bottle!its preserved with other chemicals.

on 8/4/2017 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

From the moment i apply this on my face, it burns my eyes. Such a weird experience because when I applied this, it is not even around the eye area and it did not even got into my eyes but my eyes just turns red immediately. It was so painful that i need to close my eyes for awhile. It goes off after that but I am worried to use that again.

on 7/8/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this brand of aloe vera gel! I have really oily skin year round and this is the only thing that keeps my skin balanced! I use it as a moisturizer after cleansing. My pores have shrunk and scars left behind from acne are fading! It even helps dry out the few pimples that pop up every now and then! This stuff is AMAZING! My skin has never been this beautiful!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Great product. Next best thing to having the actual plant in your kitchen. However, I keep my bottle in the fridge so it's cold and ready to use on a kitchen burn or sunburn, rash or for a refreshing facial mask. It helps, soothes and calms. Everyone should have this in their home!

on 9/27/2016 10:42:00 PM

I really like this product as an aloe vera gel, it helps with my sunburn, i also used this to treat my burnt skin due to cooking (hot cooking oil) and it healed my skin in just few hours. I've never used this as moisturizer, but gonna give it a try though.

on 4/19/2016 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am quite disappointed with this product. I bought it initially for acne, but it didn't help at all. I actually went through one of the worst period of breakout in my life using this product, the acne was inflammatory, although I don't think that this was the main contributor. When I used it on my face it didn't feel moisturized at all, but only a tightening and slightly drying sensation.

I later used it for other purposes. As a hair gel, it failed. As a shaving gel, it was ok. As a body lotion, it actually worked better than on my face, it wasn't as drying and tightening. BTW, I have keratosis pilaris on my body, and no this product didn't really help, but that really wasn't what I was going for anyway.

It's very inexpensive and comes in a large bottle that never seems to finish.

This is my first aloe vera gel ever and it wasn't what I expected, but I won't give up on aloe vera gel in general.

on 4/11/2016 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've tried quite a few aloe vera gels but I'll always go back to this. Its one of the most accessible aloe vera gel in Singapore's drugstores and it works!

I'll always use this when my pimple's about to pop or popped. I normally mix 1-2 drops of pure tea tree oil with a dollop of tea tree and mix it on my hand with a cotton bud before putting on my pimples before I sleep and it normally shrinks the next day! :)

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Been using this for years! My first purchase was many years ago when I got a severe second-degree sunburn. It's very cooling and was the only relief I could get for several weeks. I love that it has no dyes like other brands. I still use it often as a moisturizer and recently started using it in my hair! I started having a lot of breakage this winter and as a result, I have short little hairs sticking straight up all over! This gel makes them lay flat and it doesn't look greasy or crusty like regular hair gels do. I've also found that this can take the edge off a really itchy mosquito bite!

Popular Body Skincare Products