4.1

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

3 days ago

I really wanted this to work as I love the NIOD brand and they have really good products. I'm 31 and have some fine lines under my eyes. I started this expecting the use of this products to diminish them in any way but truth is I'm more than halfway through the bottle, been using it for minimum 3 months now and have seen 0 improvements. It doesn't really do much for me. It does not hydrate, it does not improve elasticity for me, reduce fine lines, improve dark circles or anything else and for 51 euro / 15 ml you'd kind of expect it to. The only good thing about it is that it didn't flare up my contact dermatitis around my eyes - I have extremely sensitive skin and do not tolerate a lot of products. It did tolerate this, but that's pretty much it.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

a month ago

I purchased this product to address mild eyelid sagging and overall eye anti-aging. The ingredients and claims seem impressive, but unfortunately this was another disappointing DECIEM product. It’s specifically stated eye improvement in 11 days or less. I wasn’t expecting that, but purchased during their Black Friday sale to give it a try. I used for 5 weeks - just one drop for both lids, twice most days and had absolutely zero results. Over past few weeks I actually had irritation, dryness and some puffiness, which I never had before and this is only eye product I use. I stopped using and my eye is going back to normal. I wish I would have read the reviews on this site, as the lower ones are pretty spot on to my experience. I’m convinced now that many DECIEM products have crafted scientific descriptions written by clever marketing professionals promising incredible results that could realistically only be achieved with a dermatologist. Before stepping over the high price bar to NIOD (in DECIEM ), I would save my money for reliable, proven procedures and products (Retin A ) with a dermatologist. My doctor told me to use use Aquaphor to heal my eyelid and to train myself to sleep on my back to address eyelid sagging. My doctor also told me chemical peels and Retin A can help eyelid laxity... or surgery when more severe. Over the counter products can only do so much and the claims NIOD are marking are simply unrealistic. I will be returning.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 months ago

Used 2 bottles with good results. This is more for maintenance than for correction, adds a nice sheen to otherwise dry under eye area. I don't use on eyelids since they are oily but apparently they provide a lifting effective. This makes concealer go on better and when used on rest of face, give a nice moisturised glow. It has made fine lines less visible and they have not gotten worse. You only need one drop per eye since it spreads very easily. Can be mixed with eye cream but I get best results when used alone. Yes will repurchase and would recommend this as something you can buy blind.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

from

4 months ago

I got this for a great price in a bundle. May re-purchase if included in black friday sale, but def not for full price. The benefits were visible early on, then plateaued. My eyelids were getting crepey. Nothing helped aside from an even more pricey night time treatment that I can't afford right now. Tried many other products. This FEC was the only thing to make a noticeable difference. But I've run out of it and am not really missing it and it's been a couple of months. It seemed to have done the job up to a point. The last half of the bottle was just maintenance, no further improvement. The dark area under one eye was unchanged. It really only helped the eye lid crepe, but the effects have been more or less permanent.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I got this for an insane price with a recent Deciem bundle sale. I am borderline kind of mad I did because I LOVE it and it’s expensive otherwise. I’m 37 and have good skin that I take care of, and the only real signs of aging I’m noticing (other than a pretty serious DGAF attitude) are some fine lines around the eyes and the beginnings of upper eyelid droop. Idk what the hell this stuff does, but I’ve been using it for 3 weeks and everything is much smoother and tighter and brighter. Like, noticeably. My upper lids have lifted (and reshaped themselves?) a little, and the undereye area has lost about 5 years. It’s probably a combo of really effective hydration and legitimate delivery of its claims. Honestly. It’s GREAT. One of the best things about this product is that it’s a serum. You only need a drop or two to cover both eyes (I use morning and night), just gently dab and it magically spreads and soaks right in. I don’t use another eye cream on top of this and haven’t had any issues, but I don’t have dry skin. I think the bottle will last me a year (if used judiciously, which is…not my forte lol). During the first week of use my eyelids were *slightly* irritated (barely enough to warrant a mention, but it’s a good idea to give a heads up to those that have more sensitive skin).

About reviewer (542 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 months ago

Literally my HG eye product. Expensive, but boy does it work. Fine lines disappear after a month or two. Eyelids smooth out and appear more lifted. Good hydration. Love it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

I’m currently on my second bottle. I used up the first and didn’t repurchase and noticed my undereye area was looking more dry and wrinkly. I immediately purchased another bottle. I think my dry eye area is mostly due to 1) age and 2) moving to an office where the heat is consistently turned up, leading to dehydration. I like the lightweight consistency, and one drop is enough for both eyes. It took me about a year to finish the bottle so for me, it’s not that pricey. Sometimes if I dispense too much I’ll apply the excess to my forehead. Overall, very pleased with this as I can wear it under my makeup in the mornings as well as at night after cleansing.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

Avez-vous une idée de combien de temps je cherche un bon sérum pour les yeux? Eh bien, la marque Deciem n'a pas encore déçu. La peau autour de vos yeux absorbe le sérum et j'adore le fait que vous puissiez l'utiliser tout autour des yeux et pas seulement en dessous. Il ne se débarrassera pas des rides profondes autour des yeux mais les ridules commenceront à disparaître après une utilisation continue.je vous le recommande

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I love that I can use this on my upper lids and have definitely seen an improvement both in terms of puffiness and lines. One drop on my ring finger which I then press to the ring finger on my other hand and gently apply to the entire eye area, top and bottom. Goodbye crows feet, goodbye puffy eyes :) highly recommended.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

2 years ago

This is the only eye treatment that I have ever tried that delivered visible results (and I tried some high end brands too). I had terribly dry and saggy skin around my eyes . This has helped to lift the skin around my eyes and diminish some fine lines. I always use a moisturizing eye cream afterwards though as I feel it isn't that hydrating on its own. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29