Deciem Niod Fractionated Eye Concentrate

Deciem Niod Fractionated Eye Concentrate

4.2

on 6/27/2018 4:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love that I can use this on my upper lids and have definitely seen an improvement both in terms of puffiness and lines. One drop on my ring finger which I then press to the ring finger on my other hand and gently apply to the entire eye area, top and bottom. Goodbye crows feet, goodbye puffy eyes :) highly recommended.

on 5/24/2018 8:23:00 AM

This is the only eye treatment that I have ever tried that delivered visible results (and I tried some high end brands too). I had terribly dry and saggy skin around my eyes . This has helped to lift the skin around my eyes and diminish some fine lines. I always use a moisturizing eye cream afterwards though as I feel it isn't that hydrating on its own. I will repurchase.

on 4/1/2018 8:10:00 AM

It didn't do anything that it claimed, it actually dried my eyes and made them look 10 years older! I persevered and it just got worse. Disappointed with everything I've tried from Niod and will not bother again.

on 3/25/2018 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the BF sale. Thought the prize was ridiculous for such a small amount and could more easily justify it, when getting in a bundle. I was skeptical about it claims, but thought I would give it a go. My main problems are sagging eyelids. My one eye in particular is drooping more than the other one, making me look tired and making makeup application a real test. I really did not have high hopes. I have tried so my other products, but nothing has worked.
So I started using it in december and saw no improvement for a long time. The maybe a month ago I startede noticing that my eye now look more symmetrical, the difference between my eyes have even out. It's not a complete transformation, but there is most certainly improvement and much more than I had hoped for.
I have had the bottle with 15 ml for 4 months now and i think I will have enough left for another 4 months, which then brings the cost of t he product down comparing it with other eye products i have used in the past.
I use one drop morning and night and that is more than enough to spread cross both eyes. At night I do use another eye cream on top for moisture, as my under eye area is so very dry , that this serum is just not enough. I'm guessing most people wouldn't have to pair it with more eye products.
I do have lines and wrinkles and the have improved a bit too, I don't suffer from darkness so i can't attest to whether it would help with that. Puffiness I don't feel this serum does anything for, at least not on me.

I highly recommend this if sagging it your issue - but don't expect over night miracles as it does take time.

on 3/24/2018 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm not sure about the efficacy of this eye serum. On paper it sounds like a miracle worker but then I find the NIOD claims over-the-top and overly jargony/scientific. I do find it fairly hydrating and I like the fact that you only need a very tiny drop for both eyes as it spreads very easily so I still have more than half the 15 ml bottle left after four months.

In terms of the claims, I think it may reduce puffiness slightly as well as hydrate, but it doesn't lift or reduce dark circles, nor do I really expect an eye product to do that. One thing I noticed is that I applied some residual product to my upper lip one day as I often do with eye creams and got a whopping pimple the next day on my lip. So not sure what's in this that caused that but just be aware in case you're acne prone.

on 2/19/2018 8:47:00 PM

I cannot live without this product! For all those that have negative experiences with it I just don’t understand how. I did have to stop using it to see how good it was and can now never be without it. It took care of the puffiness under my eyes somehow, my fine lines are gone and any wrinkles greatly diminished and no discolouration under my eyes anymore. How this serum does it still amazes me, if you used it for a month and didn’t see results give it another few weeks all good products take time unless your doing Botox which is immediate gratification. Love it, expensive for my budget but I cannot be without it!

So I used up the entire 15 ml bottle (lasted me from November 2017 to February 2018 with 2x daily use) and while there is about weeks worths left at the bottom it's pretty safe to say it does very little for me, despite all the novel ingredients and actually present delivery systems/carriers (PGLA, cycloamyloses etc) for them. I mean, the claims are staggeringly high, exceeding anything that even a prescription products or invasive treatments can do, but that's kinda the schtick for Niod, so what I actually expected was hydration and that it would at least temporarily give a smooth skin surface.
What it did was slightly reduced puffiness in the morning and upon application my dark circles (I have thin skin under eyes so blood vessels are visible underneath, there are no dyspigmentations, so topical products are a futile effort for me) lightened a bit for maybe an hour, so same effect I get form any eye gel. Except I get sort of blood-shot look close to lash line from FECC. It also burns kinda like bad sunscreen if it gets into eyes.
I have not seen any reduction of any of lines or lifting other people (blogs and YT reviews) report, I still have the fine network of crosshatched sun damage lines, still have my baby crows feet I had before using FECC.
The FECC isn't particularly hydrating (unlike MMHC which is about the same watery consistency), but at least it's not drying (unlike The Ordinary EGCG+Caffeine).
I also have the habit of using eye products on lips too, and upon application FECC low-key made my lips tingle a bit and turned them pinker, so I strongly suspect some stimulating action that also is responsible for the mild de-puffing action and short-therm boost in circulation. It also leads me to think that one or more of the myriad ingredients is either an irritant or I'm unlucky sensitive and it's just me. I'm claiming the former as I got the sets for a couple other people as gifts too and they report same thing from using FECC and the same lack of anything tangible (people who don't know anything about Deciem/Niod hype and don't frequent any online boards).
I know Niod claims that their products are for long-term results and are kinda like an insurance policy for the future vs instant results, but I hardly think something that does virtually nothing positive for me over a couple months and shows all the classic signs of an irritating product is worth keeping. What bothers me is I don't know why I stuck with it at all.

on 1/21/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have been using this product for about 2 months. I can believe the difference it has made. I had a serious wrinkle under my eye for years, -and getting more pronounced. This has softened so much it's like a fine line. I will always use this magic juice!

It took me two years to realise I like this, but I do. I also suppose part of that time was learning to use it correctly. I love the whole NIOD line--I use the core three, and was so impressed by the results. I've got oily, acne-prone skin that has its share of mood swings, and what I love about NIOD in general is how lightweight, yet effective everything is. I'm also one of those who has sworn off moisturisers in favour of hyaluronic acid-based treatments to coerce skin into producing its own hydration. If you don't know about this, look it up. It's quite interesting.
Anyway--at first I was on the fence about the Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate. It felt sticky and tight when applied. I would wait until my face was completely dry after cleansing, then apply the brand's copper serum, followed by the hyaluronic acid serum, and finally the eye concentrate. That was where I went wrong. Nowadays I start the application when my face is still a bit moist from cleansing, and find everything is better absorbed. Who knew?
As far as results are considered, this stuff is an all-around ace. Lines, wrinkles, skin tone, darkness--it literally deals with all of them. Plus you only need one drop for each eye, so it lasts forever. Five stars, two thumbs up, blah blah blah. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the first eye serum/cream that is doing something for me. All the ones that I have tried before either caused me milia or did nothing.(including very expensive brands as Lapraire)
I bought a set from Niod, and this was one of the products. It is a waterlike formula so it doesn't give me milia. At first I didn't see results, but about 10 days of using, I started to see my dark circles are less dark and the hollow between my eyeball and my cheekbone was plumped, really noticible from a side angle.
I've bought the 15 ml bottle and I will give the sample size to my mum to also give a chance.
It is expensive but totally worth it IMO.