Deciem Niod Fractionated Eye Concentrate

Deciem Niod Fractionated Eye Concentrate

4.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Niacinamide, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Decapeptide-22, Oligopeptide-78, Palmitoyl Decapeptide-21, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Zinc Palmitoyl Nonapeptide-14, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-50, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-18, S-Mu-Conotoxin CnIIIc Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Darutoside, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Zinc PCA, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Superoxide Dismutase, Escin, Ascorbic Acid, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglucuronic Acid, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arginine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lecithin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silanetriol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Sorbitol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polyvinyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propyl Gallate, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenylpropanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 4/17/2019 8:51:00 AM

I got this for an insane price with a recent Deciem bundle sale. I am borderline kind of mad I did because I LOVE it and it’s expensive otherwise. I’m 37 and have good skin that I take care of, and the only real signs of aging I’m noticing (other than a pretty serious DGAF attitude) are some fine lines around the eyes and the beginnings of upper eyelid droop. Idk what the hell this stuff does, but I’ve been using it for 3 weeks and everything is much smoother and tighter and brighter. Like, noticeably. My upper lids have lifted (and reshaped themselves?) a little, and the undereye area has lost about 5 years. It’s probably a combo of really effective hydration and legitimate delivery of its claims. Honestly. It’s GREAT.

One of the best things about this product is that it’s a serum. You only need a drop or two to cover both eyes (I use morning and night), just gently dab and it magically spreads and soaks right in. I don’t use another eye cream on top of this and haven’t had any issues, but I don’t have dry skin. I think the bottle will last me a year (if used judiciously, which is…not my forte lol). During the first week of use my eyelids were *slightly* irritated (barely enough to warrant a mention, but it’s a good idea to give a heads up to those that have more sensitive skin).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Literally my HG eye product. Expensive, but boy does it work. Fine lines disappear after a month or two. Eyelids smooth out and appear more lifted. Good hydration. Love it.

on 3/4/2019 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I’m currently on my second bottle. I used up the first and didn’t repurchase and noticed my undereye area was looking more dry and wrinkly. I immediately purchased another bottle. I think my dry eye area is mostly due to 1) age and 2) moving to an office where the heat is consistently turned up, leading to dehydration. I like the lightweight consistency, and one drop is enough for both eyes. It took me about a year to finish the bottle so for me, it’s not that pricey. Sometimes if I dispense too much I’ll apply the excess to my forehead. Overall, very pleased with this as I can wear it under my makeup in the mornings as well as at night after cleansing.

Avez-vous une idée de combien de temps je cherche un bon sérum pour les yeux? Eh bien, la marque Deciem n'a pas encore déçu. La peau autour de vos yeux absorbe le sérum et j'adore le fait que vous puissiez l'utiliser tout autour des yeux et pas seulement en dessous. Il ne se débarrassera pas des rides profondes autour des yeux mais les ridules commenceront à disparaître après une utilisation continue.je vous le recommande

on 6/27/2018 4:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love that I can use this on my upper lids and have definitely seen an improvement both in terms of puffiness and lines. One drop on my ring finger which I then press to the ring finger on my other hand and gently apply to the entire eye area, top and bottom. Goodbye crows feet, goodbye puffy eyes :) highly recommended.

on 5/24/2018 8:23:00 AM

This is the only eye treatment that I have ever tried that delivered visible results (and I tried some high end brands too). I had terribly dry and saggy skin around my eyes . This has helped to lift the skin around my eyes and diminish some fine lines. I always use a moisturizing eye cream afterwards though as I feel it isn't that hydrating on its own. I will repurchase.

on 4/1/2018 8:10:00 AM

It didn't do anything that it claimed, it actually dried my eyes and made them look 10 years older! I persevered and it just got worse. Disappointed with everything I've tried from Niod and will not bother again.

on 3/25/2018 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the BF sale. Thought the prize was ridiculous for such a small amount and could more easily justify it, when getting in a bundle. I was skeptical about it claims, but thought I would give it a go. My main problems are sagging eyelids. My one eye in particular is drooping more than the other one, making me look tired and making makeup application a real test. I really did not have high hopes. I have tried so my other products, but nothing has worked.
So I started using it in december and saw no improvement for a long time. The maybe a month ago I startede noticing that my eye now look more symmetrical, the difference between my eyes have even out. It's not a complete transformation, but there is most certainly improvement and much more than I had hoped for.
I have had the bottle with 15 ml for 4 months now and i think I will have enough left for another 4 months, which then brings the cost of t he product down comparing it with other eye products i have used in the past.
I use one drop morning and night and that is more than enough to spread cross both eyes. At night I do use another eye cream on top for moisture, as my under eye area is so very dry , that this serum is just not enough. I'm guessing most people wouldn't have to pair it with more eye products.
I do have lines and wrinkles and the have improved a bit too, I don't suffer from darkness so i can't attest to whether it would help with that. Puffiness I don't feel this serum does anything for, at least not on me.

I highly recommend this if sagging it your issue - but don't expect over night miracles as it does take time.

on 3/24/2018 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm not sure about the efficacy of this eye serum. On paper it sounds like a miracle worker but then I find the NIOD claims over-the-top and overly jargony/scientific. I do find it fairly hydrating and I like the fact that you only need a very tiny drop for both eyes as it spreads very easily so I still have more than half the 15 ml bottle left after four months.

In terms of the claims, I think it may reduce puffiness slightly as well as hydrate, but it doesn't lift or reduce dark circles, nor do I really expect an eye product to do that. One thing I noticed is that I applied some residual product to my upper lip one day as I often do with eye creams and got a whopping pimple the next day on my lip. So not sure what's in this that caused that but just be aware in case you're acne prone.

on 2/19/2018 8:47:00 PM

I cannot live without this product! For all those that have negative experiences with it I just don’t understand how. I did have to stop using it to see how good it was and can now never be without it. It took care of the puffiness under my eyes somehow, my fine lines are gone and any wrinkles greatly diminished and no discolouration under my eyes anymore. How this serum does it still amazes me, if you used it for a month and didn’t see results give it another few weeks all good products take time unless your doing Botox which is immediate gratification. Love it, expensive for my budget but I cannot be without it!