3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is everything I wanted the Becca brightener to be - and I really enjoyed that product and hit pan. This gives me more coverage with the same life. I like a hydrated looking under eye, so I don't set this with power and it lasts despite usual creasing which I can blend away throughout the day. The lightest shade works very well for my fair, neutral skin tone. My dark circles are DARK and this wakes me up tremendously.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

a year ago

I wanted to love this concealer but at the end of the day, it doesn't really work for me. It's not high enough coverage to cover all of my dark circles on its own, but it creases TERRIBLY if I add any other concealer on top. The brightening effect is nice though, and I do like that its a salmon-y color. The finish is dewy and you have to set this carefully if you want it to last throughout the day. I occasionally use it for throwing it under my eyes and running out the door if I'm in a rush, but otherwise, I don't tend to reach for this concealer. I much prefer the Bobbi Brown corrector, which layers well under concealers and provides more color-correcting than this product does.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

This is my new favorite concealer! I have tried many including YSL, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown and Nyx. I like this best for my bad purple blue undereye circles and bags on my NC15 pale skin. I wear the lightest shade. It's nice and creamy. The trick is to use a tiny brush and paint it in just on the trough or deep crease. Don't put it on the bags - you don't want to highlight those! Stephanie Marie has a really great, helpful video of this and also Wayne Goss's videos are helpful. I got it at Sephora. I'm really pleased with it. Update: This doesn't hold up after a few hours. Very disappointing. Gathers in creases. I like NYX concealer better.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

The colour is way too orange and creases straight away. Also don’t think it has much coverage at all. Would not repurchase!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This concealer was recommended to me at Ulta to conceal the grad-school-induced bags under my eyes. It was something of a splurge. I'm a NC35 in MAC shades, and use this is shade "light" so PPP ladies, beware! However, it does a beautiful job of covering up my undereye circles. I use a brush to apply a few strokes of it under each eye and then blend it with my ring finger. I have to set it with a small amount of powder or it settles into creases after a few hours. The end result is a lovely glowy well rested look under my eyes. The product should last a while and the packaging is secure and sturdy. There's no discernible smell, which is a nice change from the Neutrogena product I was using before that made my eyes water. It's too light, pink, and creamy for me to use on blemishes, but I don't expect one concealer to be great at everything.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

It’s okay as a colour corrector but I find I can’t wear it alone because it’s too orange. I have the lightest available shade and it just goes too dark. If I use this I need the Mac lightest concealer over the top.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

2 years ago

Creases almost instantly. I also don't like the packaging, seems like it can collect bacteria very easily

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I got this in a set where you get a cute pencil-shaped pencil case. I only like this and the industrial strength, I can't even bother with the other two. It has a medium coverage, but just right to brighten your face. I doesn't crease, and the formula is really light. A downside of this is the shade range. I am NC20 on MAC, and I can't find a shade that is exactly my shade. I ended up with shade light, since light-medium was too orange.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I got a deluxe sample of this free from Ulta. I really like it. I apply it with my finger and pat it under my eyes. It is just the right thickness for this application method, and my finger fits perfectly into the container without getting any stuck under my fingernails. It brightens and conceals my under eye, and does not cake up. I do not set it with powder because powder tends to emphasize my under eye crepeiness and make that area look super dry. I tried the whole "baking" thing and it was an epic disaster. I looked like the Crypt Keeper. Powder is not good for us dry skinned people. I will buy a full size when my sample runs out. Good stuff.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I was sure I loved this for the first two weeks of using it; it is a dream to apply, covers beautifully, and is tiny enough to carry around. But. It is not a fine consistency, quite thick, and as a result kind of cakes and diffuses-it seemed to draw attention to a blemish more because it looked a little caked on, and if used under the eyes it made me look older and haggard because it caked on any delicate or crepe-y skin. So although I enjoy it, it’s probably not the best choice for me.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm