Sulwhasoo Time Treasure Renovating Eye Cream EX

Sulwhasoo Time Treasure Renovating Eye Cream EX

PINUS SYLVESTRIS BARK EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), DIMETHICONE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCYRRHIZA URALENSIS (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, METHOXY PEG-114/POLYEPSILON CAPROLACTONE, PAEONIA ALBIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, NELUMBO NUCIFERA SEED EXTRACT, POLYGONATUM OFFICINALE RHIZOME/ROOT EXTRACT, LILIUM TIGRINUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, REHMANNIA GLUTINOSA ROOT EXTRACT, HONEY, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF EXTRACT, TRICHOLOMA MATSUTAKE EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED GINSENG SAPONINS (ENZYME-TREATED RED GINSENG SAPONINS), HYDROLYZED GINSENG SAPONINS (HYDROLYZED WHITE GINSENG SAPONINS), PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DEXTRIN, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CYCLOMETHICONE, UBIQUINONE, SILICA SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONOL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE

on 10/14/2017 9:05:00 AM

This eye cream is expensive, but it`s worth every penny. I love it even more than my HG Sisley. For about 100 bucks, you do get a really generous amount of product and a spatula to scoop it out. You only need the smallest amount: it spreads easily and smells strongly of ginseng, a scent which dissipates after a while. A few weeks into it, I`ve started noticing that I somehow needed less concealer and also there were fewer lines visible as the day wore on, even with my cheaper concealers. I really think the difference is due to this product. It definitely plumps and overtime my fine lines are just less visible, most likely because my under eye area is better moisturized now. I was worried it would cause milia, but no such thing. Definitely repurchasing.

on 6/7/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

The eye cream that works wonder! I feel like finding treasure, I have pretty severe hollow eye bags because I'm always staying out late, I'm not really confident if I don't cover them when I go out even just with thin layer of CC cream. When I first tried this out I'm not blown away by this product, it just plumping my eye bags like cheap Mizon eye cream would do, but I continued because I wouldn't want to waste $100 eye cream.
After a week, I gradually saw the changes! The effect is very significant. My eye bags became plump and they has brighten up so much, no millia seeds or any break out! My hollow eye bags didn't disappear but I'm very happy that it looks much better now. I have tried several eye cream from street to high end (such Mizon to Estee Lauder) and this is the best!