71%

$18.70 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

4 months ago

I absolutely love this toner!!! it is HG, i will forever purchase. I use the unscented version and it gives my skin life. LIFE! i have super sensitive, acne prone skin with large pore and this helps my skin a lot. It gives me a natural glow and helps with the texture, my skin feels amazing when i touch it!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesBrown

7 months ago

I have been anticipating to try Klairs products after hearing youtuber, KennieJD had collaborated with Wishtrend. Finally, I bought the “Yin Set” during their recent restock. It had the unscented version of Supple Preparation Facial Toner, which did not have the essential oils in the scented version. I have read reviews that essential oils may not react well with those with sensitive and acne-prone skin, like myself. When I bought the set, I was looking for moisture and revive for my dull skin, without any more breakouts. The unscented toner did not break me out and also felt moisturizing even if I didn’t do the 7-step layering. It left my skin looking plump and more youthful in a span of a week using the product. It retained the glow and moister for a while; a plus. However, I wish I had purchased the scented version instead. After finishing the bottle of the Klairs Unscented Toner, I decided to give the scented version a try after using the sample for a few days, and I felt so happy with this purchase. This version gave the same results as the unscented version, but amplified. This has a thicker texture compared to unscented version, and seems to have twice the moister due to the added essential oils. It also did not have a scent from what I can tell, which I was afraid of. And good news, did not break me out! On the other hand, I don’t think it benefits my skin other than moisture, but I still use it. I made a decision to not use this toner on a daily basis, but when I feel like my skin feels a little bleh and needs a little push. Overall, I recommend both toners. However, if you have reacted to essential oils or are scared that it may irritate your skin, I suggest the Klairs Unscented Supple Preparation Facial Toner instead. But please keep in mind every skin is different from another. I am just here to present my experience.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

from

7 months ago

Love this alcohol free toner.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

7 months ago

I usually break out easily but this toner was alright for me. I use it after my COSRX Low PH cleanser and they work together well. I tried to do the 7 layer toner but there was no difference. Still a good toner.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

1.0

a year ago

I really want to love this! But it hurts my skin so much. It makes my cheeks feel hot like I'm sunburnt and I'm positive it's the essential oils. I have tried the unscented version, but I felt that this version didn't do much of anything and smelled like plastic which I didn't enjoy. What's funny is that my skin tolerates other products which contain some essential oils, but this toner just really aggravates my sensitive skin.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

Despite many people saying this toner broke their skin out, it actually works well for my skin. I guess my is just generally not easily sensitized by any particular ingredient. I usually use it with cotton pad and I love how it hydrates my skin right away! These days I only apply this toner, followed by a simple moisturizer and my skin has been loving the simple routine

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesHazel

a year ago

This is a serum-like toner with a lovely, subtle scent. It does feel hydrating after cleansing, and it takes off makeup residue when applied with a cotton pad. So, a nicer toner doing what toners are supposed to do. But it contains so many essential oils! I have dry skin that is not acne prone, and while this hasn’t caused major breakouts or completely wreaked havoc on my face, I’ve definitely noticed some new bumps and blemishes. For the first week or two, I liked this so much that I rushed to buy a back-up. I had never had a toner feel so hydrating! But I will not be repurchasing again, because the fragrant oils are too irritating for my skin. Without them, this would have been an amazing product. I might try the unscented version, though.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

a year ago

I didn’t notice any difference the first time I used this toner. It was a bit hydrating but that’s all I got. Then I continued using it until the third day I woke up with several white head and small acne. Too bad because I actually like the smell and the texture of this toner but apparently my skin cannot accept it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

1.0

a year ago

This tonner break my skin. Be careful if you have sensitive skin.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

2 years ago

Um.. leaves me confused. First of all they promote themselves as minimalist simple ingredient based company, but then have the longest list of ingredients ive ever seen for a toner. And all those essential oils? What the hell? Why? Like literally 10 different kinds. My skin started to look more textured and i got a red spot on my forehead, after discontinuing it disappeared. All the youtube fuss about this is plain advertising

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other