Bobbi Brown Long wear even finish foundation

1.3

I find a lot of Bobbis products geared to and great for older women THIS is not one of them. I have great skin for my age (56) and this made me look much older. Patchy and oxidizing as well. But the worst part is it broke me out. I read that it contains lavender oil , and it does smell nice. But lavender oil can be an irritant on somewhat sensitive skin. Back to Sephora it goes , and I will stick with my Armani Luminous silk.

God this is awful. Application is actually pretty nice but over time this gets patchy, clings to every pore and about 2 hours later oxidises and looks awful.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I got a sample of this foundation to try. I like to do this rather than spend a lot of money buying a full bottle and then finding out I don't like it.

I'm so glad I did because this foundation was awful. So hard to blend, coverage was terrible, anything but 'even'. Then when I put my setting powder on the top it looked patchy and streaky. It felt weird on my skin, like it was sitting on top of it. Didn't like it at all and promptly removed it. I wouldn't buy this again and definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone.