3.8

$20.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

3 days ago

I love this stuff. Discovered it when I appealed for help on the MUA message boards about how my mature lips were suddenly chapped and irritated after I moved to a different part of the US with hard tap water with a high chloramine and nitrate content. My lips have always tended towards dryness and chapping but following my move, I had bumpy patches and everything burned. One of the replies I got mentioned Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask and I indulged in a full sized jar. $20 is pricey for lip balm, but I have to say the difference was amazing. My lips were in better shape the following morning and got better cumulatively. I took it easy on scented lip products and my lips healed and I was able to wear my regular lipstick and glosses again. I apply it at bedtime and while doing my makeup in the morning. It's a lifesaver. I like the sweet berry scent and recently got a couple of minis scented with chocolate/mint and candy.

About reviewer (439 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

11 days ago

This product works on my perpetual dry and sensitive lips. However, I'm not crazy over its pot-form packaging. Here's a list of its pros and cons based on my experience: What's Great? 1. Smooth & Well-Moisturized Lips 2. Long-Lasting Protection 3. Comfortable After-Feel 4. Soft Glossy Effect 5. Product Can Last Years 6. Reasonable Price What's Bad? 1. Less Convenient Packaging 2. Can’t Line Lips Properly 3. Less Portable 4. The Scent 5. Any Color Boost To The Lips? You can read full review and product recommendation at http://bit.ly/39rcJ7b. I'm also comparing it DHC Lip Cream, my favourite lip care product to date. Hope this would help someone in her beauty purchase.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

18 days ago

Absolutely will repurchase. With this in my bedtime routine, I have no lip flakes stuck in my lipstick or gloss the next day from dry, peeling lips.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

24 days ago

Someone recommended this product to me when I said I was suffering from severely chapped lips that were not responding to normal lip balms. And WOW, does this stuff make a difference! It's not quite as thick as regular lip balm (it's more like lip gloss) and it's not tacky at all like some balms are. Rather, it goes on very smooth. It also comes with a little applicator, but it's fine to just use your finger. Anyway, you can wear this stuff night or day (you can apply lipstick over it), but it's good to apply a heavy coat of it for best results, and it really does help with badly chapped lips. Mine were in awful shape and they were nearly totally smooth after one night of wearing this stuff (a sugar lip scrub took care of the rough spots that survived). It seems a little pricey for what it is - I believe I paid $8 for it - but a little bit goes a long way and that little container will last quite a while. I've had mine for at least two months at this point and it barely looks like I've used it after putting it on almost every single night. Also, I know this is generally labeled as a "berry" mask, but unlike many scented lip products, this one does not have a strong scent at all, even if you put your nose right in the container and take a big whiff. The berry aroma is barely there, so don't let that discourage you if you dislike products that smell. Honestly, it's a beautiful product and I fully intend to buy another one when this one is gone. I think I saw something about a vanilla-scented one, which I would much rather have because it's one of my favorite scents!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

a month ago

I received a sample of this in a deluxe sample kit I recently got from Sephora, and I just ended up purchasing the full size, I love the way this product smells/tastes. It will also last a very long time, especially for the amount that you receive in the full size. Even the sample I got lasted for well over a week. This is also well-priced for only $20.00. I put on a generous amount at night, especially in the winter when my lips are very chapped. I had been wanting to try this as sometimes putting on a conditioning lip balm just isn't enough at night. I love the original scent but I would also like to try the vanilla. Overall, I am very happy with this product and I will repurchase. This has really saved my lips at night and has become a holy grail lip product.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

2.0

a month ago

Disappointed with this, have heard a lot of good reviews. Comes in a tub form which is both unhygienic and inconvenient. Formula doesn't seem to be very creamy, it was not easy to spread onto my lips. Does not have much of a colour as well. Normal for a lip balm, lips do not feel very soft the next day. Lips feel sticky and uncomfortable.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

2 months ago

Bad, really bad lip treatment. Vaseline but worse. What’s the point of gloss at night. Not a one good ingredient in the list. Save your money- buy cocoa butter.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 months ago

I honestly wasn't expecting this to work miracles and it hasn't, but, after using it consistently, I can go a couple of nights without and my lips will still remain soft during the day. With this mask, a little goes a long way. I put it on before I go to sleep and wipe it off when I wake up so I'm left with soft lips. I was able to find it at TJ Maxx so I would not mind buying it there again, but I do not know if I would pay the full price as it is a little pricy.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

2.0
from

2 months ago

Doesn't do anything for my dry lips. I know some people really love this stuff but for me it's just not working. I use it as a light base under matte lipsticks and for that okay.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

3.0
from

2 months ago

Works as just an ordinary lip balm. Doesn’t give what you expect from its price.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium