3.8

$20.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

3 months ago

This is a nice lip mask. I have very dry skin, and it didn’t moisturize my lips very well, but it did make my lips soft. The smell is nice and I like the product, but it’s not as useful as it could be for me.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBrunette

from

4 months ago

My third jar arrived today, chocolate mint. This sleeping mask is the only lip product that has given me visible results. My lips are soft, supple, and hydrated all day long after a night's use. I've stopped using lip balms or chapstick all together. It's a must-have for skincare lovers. It also is comfortable, not sticky, and smells amazing, maybe too amazing. I realized I wasn't applying enough, so I use a gentle lip scrub, then apply this generously. I cannot do without this lip mask plus this week , Sephora has a % off, so I purchased two.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

4 months ago

The scent is really nice. It does a really good job at moisturizing the lips, especially of you use it every day. If you skip some days, your lips will go back to how they were though. When you wake up in the morning, take a tissue or lip scrub and remove all the dead skin cells from your lips as they will have softened up from the lip mask throughout the night. To be honest, I am not sure if it's worth the money it costs from Sephora if you can get almost the same effect with a cheaper every day lip balm. It does do a better job than an every day lip balm though as it's a very thick and moisturizing lip product which is something you cannot find very easily with an every day lip balm.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2.0

4 months ago

I have very sensitive lips, and though I love the smell, ultimately, this lip mask doesn't work on me. In fact, I wake up the next day with painful, raw lips, which I have to scrub dead skin off on top of that. The rim of my lips were swollen. Perhaps I'll come back to this once my lips heal for the smell (Berry) is really good.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

4 months ago

This is such a great product! This has improved the texture and look of my lips since I started using it about a month ago. My lips feel smoother and way more hydrated than they normally do. I don't really have to worry about dry cracked lips or peeling lips since I started using this. My lips even look more plump than usual. This product has really saved my lips, especially when I've been wearing drying lipstick formulas. The consistency of the product is like a lip balm but not as thick. It spreads evenly and feels light on the lips. You get a generous amount of product in the tub. You get 20g and a spatula so you don't have to dig in the jar which is nice. Overall this is a really great product.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

from

4 months ago

I bought this item 3 times!!! Definitely WORTH the amount and you can find cheaper at specific stores! <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nmqCa3rK6oI"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nmqCa3rK6oI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 months ago

I've used this for around a month and a half, I put it on every night before sleeping and I have observed a very visible difference after using this sleeping mask. It tingles on my lips a very little bit but otherwise feels like a thicker lip balm. Smells really nice. But the effects, in my opinion are way more potent than any balms I've ever used. My lips feel (and even appear!) plumper and softer and the effects stay even after nights I've forgotten to apply it. Overall, will definitely repurchase and recommend. If you think the price is high you can (like me) buy the deluxe size first. It lasts a long time.. mine isn't even halfway gone yet.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 months ago

I absolutely love this Lip Sleeping Mask. It is a rich moisturizing lip treatment that smells delicious and leaves your lips rejuvenated and soft. It has vitamin C, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and minerals, it also gently exfoliates the lips while you sleep. When I use this at night my lips are so soft and supple in the morning. Even when I skip a night or two my lips are still soft. I do not think the price is really that bad especially for the amount of product you receive. You only need a small amount because it is so thick it coats the lips well and you only need to apply once before bed, as opposed to the typical balm you probably apply a several times a day. If you want to try it but do not want to spend so much or do not think you need such a large jar you can always buy one of the travel/ trial sized jars first. Personally, the small jar is all I need and it lasts quite a while. You can buy them yes style. Discount code: B6PCTM

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

I am devastated after learning that Laneige isn't cruelty free. I absolutely LOVE this lip mask, it has completely changed the texture of my lips. They used to be dry and would crack and bleed, and it would take a full week to recover from a day of wearing liquid lipstick. All that changed when I started using this lip mask. I use it in the morning and at night. I always make sure to massage it into my lips really well. It leaves them soft and moisturized for HOURS. Most other lip balms will feel hydrating until they wear off and then leave your lips drier than before you put the product on. Not the Laneige. This stuff really frickin works! The smell is lovely, the container is sturdy and you get a heck of a lot of product for the price. I wish the little spatula magneted onto the packaging, I ended up just throwing it out because keeping track of it annoyed me. I don't mind taking the product out on the back of my nail though so it's all good. Will not repurchase as Laneige is not cruelty free :( :( :(

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

9 months ago

Smells so goooood and makes my lips soooo soft. I use it as a normal lipbalm as well. Many lipbalms actually dry out my lips in the long run, but with this I never get flakey, dry lips anymore!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure