Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 days ago

I like the scent and feel of this when it goes on my lips, but that’s all I can really say. I put it on before bed and when I woke up, my lips aren’t terribly different from the night before - maybe a bit softer but they’re still dry. I’ve put Carmex on my lips before bed and that does a better job at healing, hydrating and softening my lips than this $20 lip mask. Not worth it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

11 days ago

I love this sleeping mask! A friend let me use hers after i took off a drying lipstick from a night out, and oh my gosh at how good it felt to put on. I HAD to buy some after that, and will buy again!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

12 days ago

The only thing that keeps my lips soft and moist during the cold, dry Midwest winters. A couple of weeks ago my lips were dry and chapped and I remembered I had this. Slapped it on overnight and woke up to absolutely healed lips. It’s light enough that it even feels fine to wear through the day, but heavy enough that it doesn’t go anywhere as it works while you sleep. Holy grail lip treatment.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

12 days ago

I bought this when I was in Korea, it was the middle of winter and my lips dry and cracking. My lips are usually quite dry but not to that painful extent and I was desperate to heal them. I put this on and it just sat there on my lips, didn't moisturize at all. I was desperate, even applying facial moisturizers on my lips and thank God it actually worked. I tossed this lip sleeping mask in …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

fromeefie

12 days ago

My HG lip balm, and I tried a lot! This giant pot will last you a year, so what I like to do is transfer a bit into a travel jar from Laneige I bought first. I don't bother with using the spatula, so I just apply it with my finger every night before I go to sleep. This balm is the only one that I still feel on my lips in the morning. I have the berry version, which has a light berry smell …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

22 days ago

I bought this last Christmas. It’s November and I am just now finishing the jar so it has lasted me almost a year of almost nightly application. I gave up on the little paddle that comes with the jar and just began using q tips at some point, which is fine. The jar is not my favorite packaging but for a lip balm I can made do. I like the mild berry scent and flavor. A very small amount spreads …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

22 days ago

I use this as a regular lip balm. I don't feel like it is a mask. I don't use the weird applicator that comes with it upon purchase either. It moisturizes well, but I'm not blown away.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

1 month ago

Tried this when my amore pacific moisture bound was sold out. I LOVE it - it does wonders for my chronically pealing lips - at half the cost of AP. There is a formula difference in the flavours, and the tube version that don’t work as well for me. I have jars stashed everywhere!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

3.0

1 month ago

I bought a sample size of this.

I like it, but I don’t like it enough to buy the full size, I’d rather have the Nuxe de Miel lipbalm as my ‘fancy’ lipbalm.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

1 month ago

This is a nice lip mask. I have very dry skin, and it didn’t moisturize my lips very well, but it did make my lips soft. The smell is nice and I like the product, but it’s not as useful as it could be for me.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35