Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate

4.8

on 4/8/2018 12:02:00 AM

I love love love this stuff! The Daily Reviving Concentrate (DRC), together with the Iris Extract Activating Essence Treatment (IEAET), has made a huge improvement on my dry skin. I already loved the essence before I tried this facial oil. Now, my 40-year old, sleep-deprived skin has become more supple in a way I never thought achievable given my current lifestyle.

I don't care much for the Midnight Recovery Concentrate as it didn't do much for my skin. But the DRC and the IEAET... please don't ever stop producing them, Kiehl's!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've long been a big fan of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil and was eager to try this day time accompaniment. With the unusually cold and bitter weather we are having this winter (even by Canadian standards) and the busy holiday season I've had (we've done a fair bit of entertaining and hosting the big family Christmas - 25 or so people all crammed into my house), I decided I both needed and "deserved" to treat myself to this oil blend and I am so glad I did. I love facial oils and this one is no exception. My skin absorbs this readily, looking and feeling "plumped" as soon as I smooth it in, and it doesn't feel oily or greasy. It makes a great "base" for my winter day-time skin care and because it contains no water, I don't have to worry about anything freezing or damaging my skin when I go out to shovel snow or clear away the igloo that encases my car overnight! Using this together with Ombra Melkfett cream (also water-free) really protects my face when I'm out for any extended time in winter. Like most Kiehl's products, this has a lovely herbal, natural smell. Total winner product and I think I prefer it to Boscia's Tsubaki oil, which is a good thing since it looks like Sephora is phasing out the Tsubaki oil and that's the only place I can buy it!

on 12/27/2017 12:57:00 PM

I really love this stuff! Just purchased a huge bottle after going through my 1oz bottle and skimping along with deluxe samples until I couldn't put off the splurge any longer. This serum is not greasy at all, smells terrific and makes my skin look bright and dewy. I love it!! Check the Kiehl's site frequently for special deals -- I finally bought when they had $20 off promotion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got this as a replacement product from Kiehls in Thailand as I suddenly got an allergic reaction to their vitamin C treatment. I must say I really like it. I have quite oily skin so wasn't confident adding an oil was going to do my skin any good but after a few weeks of using it I feel my skin has become more balanced and less oily. I use three drops as a moisturizer and then add spf and make up, done! Will definitely buy again. Packaging is good and easy to use just would prefer a plastic bottle rather than glass as I'm a bit clumsy and can drop things, so considering the price I'm a little anxious I'm going to drop it hence one lippie off for packaging!

I started using this product four or five weeks ago. My skin was looking pretty dull after a major allergic reaction to an antibiotic my doctor prescribed and I wanted a little something extra to boost it and restore its healthy look. At first, it broke me out a tiny bit (I expected it, it is a facial oil after all) but after a week or so the tiny pimples were all gone and I noticed some major differences. My skin looks supple, glowy and hydrated; my skin has literally never been so soft and smooth. I used about three drops and apply my moisturizer and SPF. I would definitely buy again. It is quite pricey but a little goes a long looong way.

I used this product mainly in the winter for my morning skincare routine and then I saw on YouTube the oil + foundation formula and how it makes your skin look glowy and you don't need to use so much foundation. So I tried it, mixing a little drop of this and my foundation and I was stunned. I used less foundation, more oil and then set my face with powder. The results were incredible, my foundation looked amazing and stayed on the whole day so when I went out with friends in the evening, I didn't even need to re-apply and everyone was telling me how amazing my foundation looked. This product is fun to play around and you can use it in so many different ways. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

on 5/26/2017 4:43:00 PM

I've been using this product every morning for a year and I love how moisturized my skin looks after.
I have normal/dry skin and this product helps me immensely.
I was compelled to write this review after skipping this product one morning and found my skin super tight and dry later that day.
This is not cheap though. I put around four drops on my face with every use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combination skin, I have very large pores on my cheeks, but the rest of my face tends to be on the dryer side. I can tell you that using oils have been the best change I have done for my skin!! I can honestly say I no longer get greasy gross skin!! My skin has learned to be balanced, every morning after I apply this it absorbs into my skin almost immediately, not leaving any oily feeling. It makes my skin looks so good!!! Glowing, healthy and refreshed! This will always be part of my routine <3

on 1/8/2017 5:56:00 AM

I really enjoy this product. Using this just mornings and it give me very soft and glowy skin. Didn't irritate my sensitive combo skin.I will buy again!

First, let me say I am obsessed with all things Kiehl's.

I use this every morning after I wash my face using a Clarisonic with (men's) Facial Fuel, toning with the calendula toner, applying this serum, then the ultra facial moisturizer. I love this product and pair it with the midnight recovery serum at night.

I recently turned 30 and constantly hear 'oh my god, you don't look a day over 24!' I probably wouldn't recommend this for someone with oily skin, but if your skin is normal to dry, I would highly recommend this product.