Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. Completely free of any shimmer or pearlescence, it blends beautifully into the skin and leaves it looking fresh and even. It's not oily, and dries to a matte finish, but not too matte. It just looks like skin! I tried it on in the store, and the assistant put it on with a brush, which gave me a nice full coverage. When I got on line I asked the woman next to me if my foundation looked too dark. She said she didn't know I was wearing foundation. I don't know a better recommendation than that!

It also lasts at least 10 hrs. My skin looked just as even, with just as much coverage at the end of the day tas it did when I first put it on. Also it's weightless, I don't feel it once it's on, it's like a moisturizer that feels like it absorbs into my skin.

The packaging is gorgeous, and the price, well for something that works this well, I think it was worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my ultimate holy grail. Ive been using it now for quite some time.
I love it as a replacement for my Estee Lauder Double Wear, which I was finding quite drying and flat. This for me is more of a natural satin finish with full coverage. 1 pump will give me medium coverage and 2 pumps will give me full, but either way it always looks skin like. I even like how it wears on me through out the day, it tends to start to go more dewy looking after about 6/7 hours wear which I don't mind at all. I find this amazing paired with my MAC Strobe Cream, to make sure it doesn't cling to any dry patches and gives me a more luminous appearance.
I feel even if I stray away from this foundation, I will always come back to this because its reliable.

on 5/11/2017 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The color is such a good match and i have difficulty with other brands having real skin colors. For example, the lightest shades on the Clinique line are to orange/pink dark or too yellow. This foundation is highly pigmented which makes the right color that much more important. It is a marvelous cross between a concealer and a foundation so I recommend using it in those spots where a foundation is too sheer and a concealer is too opaque. I use it under my eyes to conceal my perpetual search for sleep and around my nose where the little red veins that show my Irish ancestry appear under my skin. It does not budge or break down or settle into pores or lines. When I first found it in the store I actually applied it all over my face as I would a more sheer product and that was a mistake. I looked flawless but in a mannequin sort of way. It is too opaque for that application. Unless you're into that. I'm not. I tried washing it off right after and it was still there even after soap water and paper towel provided in the Ulta ladies room. I left without it that day but looking in the mirror a few days later on a really hot day, I noticed that my makeup needed better staying power since May was approaching. I went back and bought this in 3.25. I use it on just those spots that seem to appear through other foundations and this has worked perfectly. And while it is more difficult to remove right after it is applied and set, it does come off easily at night after I have worn it all day. Oh! And super important: everything breaks me out but this does not, so far. Very happy with this foundation.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I hated the naked concealer which was drying and patchy no matter how I try to apply it but this foundation is a winner for me

I have dry skin and I've been trying to find a full coverage foundation that will last all day without drying out my face or create dry patches.

This foundation has performed very well on me. The Lasting power is fantastic and does not become cakey or patchy as you wear it throughout the day. I do not even need to wear concealer with this foundation

The foudnation however does turn half a shade darker on me when it sets

Packaging is clean and neat. Shade selection is very good. Would highly recommend to people who needs a full coverage and lasting but light weight foudnation

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to love this. I put myself on the waiting list at Ulta for it. It is absolute crap. On the plus side, the packaging is gloriously indulgent and wasteful. I bought shade 3.25, very fair with neutral undertones. Even with primer, this showed every line, pore, blemish and imperfection I have. It covered so well, I didn't look even like makeup, but house paint, and would NOT come off of my face! Left me red and irritated, heart broken and disappointed. I wasted $46 on a pretty bottle, pretty much. Unless you have a doll's face, don't waste your time. If you have a doll's face, you don't need foundation.

I really wanted to love this product I love and use all Urban Decays make up. I love that you really only need to use one pump. It has amazing coverage I have malasma and it covered it up. It does not feel heavy on the face at all what I worried about. As the day wore on my face looked worse and worse. You could see all my lines in my face it looked horrible. If I rubbed my face makeup was flaking off onto my clothes. I thought maybe it was too much with the primer. So I tried it again with no primer same effect. I have tried it using two different brushes same effect. I tried mixing this with the Naked Skin and still did not work. Complete no go for me on this one.

I've tried so many high end foundations & this is 100% my favorite one. It has such a full coverage look & such a soft feeling on the face. Highly recommend!!

on 4/21/2017 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LET ME JUST TELL YOU LADIES WHAT'S UP
THIS FOUNDATION IS A WASTE OF MONEY!

I'll explain myself, first of all I live in a humid country and my skin type is oily combo so I was on the hunt for a new foundation. I was looking for a foundation that is long lasting and keep me matte all day. I heard some hype about Urban Decay All Nighter, I read the description and thought it was perfect for me. It was just what I needed but little did I know it was the most problematic foundation I've ever used. Prior to buying this foundation, I've gotten a sample so I could try it out before making a concrete decision. The sample given to me was amazing, smooth and lasted all day with my skin type. Astonished by the results I went and bought this foundation for 62 bucks (which is insanely expensive btw), I've read several reviews online about it oxidizing so I bought it in a shade or two lighter. The first time I applied this foundation, it oxidized almost instantly to the ugliest orangey shade. I literally could not believe my eyes so I removed it and applied again, it was the same results. I know what I'm talking about because I reapplied 4 times and still the same damn orangey shade! Not to mention, the foundation dried up so quickly that I couldn't even buff it out in time. It dries up as soon as you start buffing it out. And, I noticed throughout the day that my pores were more and more noticeable. It was starting to settle into my fine lines and pores, real nasty. I almost forgotten to mention about the buildablity, one word: horrendous. Once I put my first layer on, I carry on to put my second layer and I can't believe I'm saying this but it actually took off my first layer of foundation and ended up with a weird uneven patch on my face, hell no!

Outrageous and ridiculous. SAVE YOUR MONEY GIRL, DON'T BOTHER BUYING THIS FOUNDATION BELIEVE ME!

on 4/20/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For reference I am NC25-30 in Prolongwear, i use this in 3.0-4.0, I am a 2W2 Rattan in ELDW, I have oily skin and live in a hot and humid weather.

The texture is pretty thin and runny but offers the fullest coverage ever. I only need one pump and it covers all my acne marks and I can skip a concealer altogether. This will oxidize depending on what you have underneath. I find that If I dont allow enough time between my suncreen and applying this, upon application, this turns a super orange on me and oxidizes like crazy. But when i allow enough time to pass like 15 minutes, it retains its original color. It still feels lightweight and airy. It doesnt feel dry on my skin.

I still get oily after the 6 hours but hey even my much-loved ELDW does that on me. The longevity is comparable to MAC Prolongwear, not as long wearing as ELDW but a close second. It lasts at least 12 hours on me and then it started to get splotchy. It doesnt really control my oilies well, i get quite oily by mid day and i need to blot.

This will oxidize as the day progresses, by the end of the day, if i don't blot. I would have looked 3 shades darker. The key is to always blot.

I like applying this with the Sigma F80 brush. Works beautifully. I dont notice any skin irritation, its not particularly drying either. Overall my fave foundation, alongside ELDW. I prefer this most days as the texture is runny and doesnt feel to cakey or heavy.

Would I recommend it? Yes, if youre in the market looking for a long wearing, light and runny textured-not too heavy, full coverage foundation. This is it.

on 4/19/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Y tho.

This foundation is so bad. No matter what kind of skin day I am having it just does not work, especially if I'm oilier than usual. It never dries down, transfers like a b*tch, does NOT last for more than an hour and I believe causes breakouts. I wanted to make it work because the bottle is so cute and I'm a huge UD fan but I was severely disappointed. Skip this one, everyone. It isn't good.