Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I reach for this product every single day when I am doing my makeup. It does not dry fast so you definetly have time to blend it out and work with it before it sets. Also, I found it does not make me cakey even though it has such a good coverage. I always want a complete full cover foundation and this is it. It is perfect and I always need to buy another one when I run out. It sits nice on the skin, lasts all day and has full coverage. I love it :-)

on 1/5/2018 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a good foundation. Is it the best? No. It's a good base covers and conceals my acne scars colour range is good. Nothing bad about the foundation. But. It is not the best either. There are other brands out there which work more effortlessly onto the skin and this one I have a feeling may not be ideal for those with dry skin.

on 12/20/2017 7:08:00 PM

I love how long this foundation lasts!! It does oxidize a bit, but it’s not a crazy amount. It does seem to cake a tiny bit by the end of the day, the only reason I didn’t give it a five. The pump is amazing.

on 12/20/2017 8:00:00 AM

Shade 1.0: a paler orange-cream than my go-to Missha Perfect BB 13 Bright Beige.

on 12/18/2017 8:43:00 PM

This foundation has amazing coverage and it doesn’t really “oxidize” on me but it does dry down a shade or so darker so you might wanna wait a minute when colour matching. It’s also pretty dry so you will need to moisturize or mix it with a hydrating foundation.

on 12/15/2017 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes, this is a full coverage foundation. Yes, it really does last. Yes, it does oxidise. Is it worth buying? Absolutely! I would advise to buy a shade lighter than you would normally be and make sure your face is all nice and moisturised and primed underneath. I have normal to oily skin, not sure how this would work with dry skin.

on 11/29/2017 10:57:00 PM

I'm super torn with this foundation. Application is amazing and the wear? It stays on me the WHOLE day. I only have one issue with it, but unfortunately it's an issue that will prevent me from purchasing this amazing foundation again. It was recommended to me buy an artist in Sephora. I had explained my struggle with foundation...the long-lasting claimed do not last on my sweaty face, so she applied some of this foundation to my cheek area and it was flawless! I purchased it right away....but as soon as I got home and looked in the mirror, my cheek looked as if I tanned in a salon every week for a year. This foundation dries up and is a completely different shade from its application. It's amazing if you can find one that dries up to your complexion.

on 11/1/2017 2:36:00 PM

Pros:
Buildable coverage
Perfect colour match
Very long wearing
Pretty packaging

Cons:
This foundation oxidises terrible- perfect on application, then goes more orangey on. For this reason alone I can't wear it which is so sad! I'm so pale and that was the only shade which matched my skin tone. Would not buy again only for this reason

Truly I am amazed. It gives a flawless finish. I have never owned a foundation that doesn’t cake after about 5 hours. This foundation however I can wear all day and it does not cake. It doesn’t settle into my large pores. I love it. I use shade 3.0 in this foundation. For reference I am shade between nc20 and nc25 in Mac. I see other reviewers saying this oxidizes on them, on me this didn’t happen. Also it is full coverage. I apply it with a beauty blender not to damp. Do make sure your face is moisturized though.

on 10/24/2017 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

One of the best foundations I ever tried! It really stays on all night and all day. It covers everything and stay matte perfectly. Good for oily skins and before birth control I had really really oily skin. After I finish it (about a year), bought other foundation from sephora and I got to say... I miss this one so much! Even though it's kinda expensive, it's worth it.