Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 4/9/2018 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this foundation, don't try another foundation to compare but when I went to Sephora to try it I asked for a sample to bring home and try for a week, so I discovered that for my skin was perfect.
It oxidizes, in my skin, a little bit, I bought the shade 3.5, because de 3.0 was to light and didn't oxidized so much to get my shade. It last in me 8 hours without any problem, it's FULL COVERAGE baby, don't have a lot of problems with my skin that I need full coverage daily but when I use foundation I like to look like I have foundation on.
For sure you have to try it first because in my skin doesn't feel dry and the finish is flawless, like matte but with a little nice glow, but I have heared some people who don't like that finish or the feeling the foundation gave them.

on 3/29/2018 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Super full coverage foundation and it shows. I don't wear this everyday so I alternate between my other 13 brands. but, I ultimately come back to this one. It gives my face the drama, when I'm in the mood for that. This foundation is super matte though over time, it does moisten a bit (dewy). You will need to blot with this foundation after a few hours. On deeper skin tones, and I purchase shade 12 which is dark on me but I lighten during my usual process, have red undertones usually. Price-wise, is comparable to my other brand purchases. I spent about $40. The downside to this foundation is, its not natural looking at all. While wearing it, I look like a "similar" me but as I said earlier, when I want that drastic change, the drama, I reach for this one. I would rebuy this foundation but it is not my HG.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Being a girl with oily skin, I am always looking for long-wearing foundations that deliver that coveted matte, but healthy, fresh look. Being so not the dewy finish type, I was excited to try this brand and thought why not? First off, I think I got a shade lighter than I my skin tone (I chose the 3.0 with yellow undertones). Should have gone a bit darker, but it's very tricky buying foundation online, unless you are familiar with the product color range. I apply my foundation with a brush by MUA (not Make Up Alley) I think it's an acronym for Makeup Artists, and found that this product was quite hard to spread. It seems to dry rather quickly and I prefer one that allows you to take your time and build if you need to. I found the dry quality hard to deal with and added some spray primer to the brush, but it didn't improve the application process. Once on, my skin looked papery and dull, not fresh and bright as with my usual foundation. It wore quite well throughout the day, but amazingly, despite using Becca primer for oily skin and a matte finishing spray, I looked a bit overly dewy within a few hours. I added some bronzer to even out my skin and make up for the too light color, but my skin still looked dull and cakey, not a good look. I love the UD line of products and its image, but this one was a real disappointment, though on the positive side it did stay put all day. Needless to say, I wouldn't buy again. P.S. I gave this a two lippie only because it does live up to the long wear claim.

on 3/21/2018 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have combo to oily skin depending on the season, so when I saw the claims this foundation gave I bought it immediately. It gives a matte finish to the skin and full coverage which I'm all about. It did last 8-9 hours before I notice any oil start to seep through and even then it was very minimal and not need to blot. My problem is that I did not seem to find a good or even decent shade for me. Every shade I tried oxidized within minutes, and it wasn't a subtle shade is always turned darker and very orange, and I tried at least 5 different shades. I finally gave up on this foundation for this reason alone.

Pros:
Good shade range
Matte finish
Full coverage
Long wearing
foundation with pump for ease

Cons:
Foundation will oxidize
Feels heavy on skin
Looks heavy on skin

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm almost through my first one and have tested this one throughout all four seasons and I've got to say it stays matte throughout all weather conditions and the coverage remains perfect throughout the whole day, except for some pigmentation correctors I don't need to use concealer.
The only downside is that from the second you've got dry patches or flaky or uneven skin you really have to step up your prepping game with a lot of moisturiser and essential oils and even then the foundation can get patchy throughout the day, making the uneven texture stand out. The redness and spots are covered but it's noticeable your skin isn't perfect.
That the only downside though, once you've gotten propperly matched at the beauty counter this foundation can be used as a full duty concealer or can be applied only to the areas where you tend to need it- which is great because this foundation lasts over a year if used sparingly. And at the price point it is, as a college student, I want it to last a long time. Since the foundation is in an airtight container and you can fully controll the dose by the sensitive pump, it's the most handy foundation I've had so far and I've had over twenty.

I really like the foundation as a full coverage foundation. I love the texture and the silky some feeling on my skin so thumbs up for that. What is disappointing about this product is the packaging! I travel a lot and every single time the bottle cracks and the foundation leaks everywhere.

on 2/25/2018 9:44:00 PM

I loved this foundation, and I was heartbroken to run out of it. I was the shade 2.0, which I thought was a little dark for me, but I was intimidated by the beautiful sales person, so I trusted her. Either way I made it work. It lasted a long time, other products worked well with it, my sister robbed it a few times, just an all around great foundation.

on 2/25/2018 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Really liked this when i first used it because i wore it to a festival and danced my ass off and it was still 80% intact by the end of the day, but for some reason every other time i've used it since it just looks absolutely HORRIBLE. Emphasises all my pores and texture especially around my nose oxidises to a noticeably darker/more orange shade, looks so cakey and only gets worse throughout the day. I don't know how or why it looked so good the first time I wore it but it's never performed the same, even when i use different methods of application or different primers (even other UD primers). It also sets really quickly so it's almost impossible to blend it out without it leaving streaks or patches.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Let me tell you a story. This is a story of a girl who suffered from many textural skin issues due to years of acne, excessive usage of Retinoids, and stress.
Well one day, she happened to stop by at sephora and was suggested this foundation. She'd been through a lot of foundations in her time, accepting mediocre results, assuming this was the fate she was meant to endure. (Aside from studio fix that foundation is awesome). So naturally, she put it on, assuming this was going to be just like the others.

Well let me tell you, she was wrong.

It was a cold day in Vancouver when she'd stumbled upon a random store, by this point several hours of wearing this foundation had gone by. Her close friend nearby brought her over to the magnifying mirrors, exclaiming something about how awful her own foundation looked now that so much time had gone by. Hesitant, she went over to the mirror, expecting the worst.
But she was surprised. Her whole face was....perfect.

Perfect? She thought, stunned by her own reflection. But such was the power of the All Nighter Foundation.

And after that day, she got herself a bottle, and always wore the foundation, her flawless skin continuing to amaze her for a long time to come.
____

Pros of this foundation: Matte, not too heavy, long wearing (of course!), high coverage. Although not exactly super full, but medium full, or more medium depending on your own skin. Waterproof?/Water Resistant.

Cos: oxidizes so bad, so maybe get a shade down from what you would expect. Also somewhat difficult to blend if you take your time applying foundation. Not good for dry skin (but can make it work depending on how dry your skin is).

Would I recommend it? Of course! Unless dewy skin is what you want, or you have very dry skin. Then this is noot a good idea.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation. Great coverage, goes on lovely with my real techniques sponge and over my Rimmel primer. One pump enough. Great lasting power. Will definitely repurchase