Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 6/27/2017 7:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The package is perfect. I love the shades of this product. Even though i picked the color online it matched my expectations. The full coverage, easilly hiding skin defects. Applies smoothly and blends very well.
I would love it if it would last on my face all day. It leaves marks on my clothes. I can't touch my face because it leaves touch ups. Don't cry with this product on your face!! It gives you a terribly dramatic look and the product on those areas fades away. I hate it.
Despite a few disadvantages, I would recommend it to someone who loves full coverage and searches for a beautiful shade natural looking foundation.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think I bought this pretty much as soon as it launched, but upon the first couple of times that I wore it I knew it was a bust. My biggest issue with it is that it oxidizes a lot. I expected the shade range to be similar to Naked Skin foundation (which I have loved for years), but the lightest shade is still a smidge dark compared to NS. I also find the coverage to be a little heavy, especially given the oxidization, since no skin shows through at all. If I mix this with a primer or a sheer foundation I can make it work, and it does wear pretty well, but overall it was pretty disappointing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, I like this product but I don't love it and there are better options out there for the price.

Now, I bought this foundation in a couple shades too light so perhaps I'm just angry at myself. I love the packaging, I think more products should be shatterproof lol

Formula was good, it's a little creamy but still a light weight feel. Lots of pigments, I was super white looking (back to the wrong shade..) It covered my pores and my small breakouts but it settled really hard in the tiny lines I have on my face, making me look way older. Yano when your face looks like it's smiling when you already stopped? I tried so many other ways to go about applying (beauty blender, brush, only primer, only moisturizers, no powder). So I gave up.

I do recommend using a brush with this! The formula agrees better with that than with a beauty blender.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. Completely free of any shimmer or pearlescence, it blends beautifully into the skin and leaves it looking fresh and even. It's not oily, and dries to a matte finish, but not too matte. It just looks like skin! I tried it on in the store, and the assistant put it on with a brush, which gave me a nice full coverage. When I got on line I asked the woman next to me if my foundation looked too dark. She said she didn't know I was wearing foundation. I don't know a better recommendation than that!

It also lasts at least 10 hrs. My skin looked just as even, with just as much coverage at the end of the day tas it did when I first put it on. Also it's weightless, I don't feel it once it's on, it's like a moisturizer that feels like it absorbs into my skin.

The packaging is gorgeous, and the price, well for something that works this well, I think it was worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my ultimate holy grail. Ive been using it now for quite some time.
I love it as a replacement for my Estee Lauder Double Wear, which I was finding quite drying and flat. This for me is more of a natural satin finish with full coverage. 1 pump will give me medium coverage and 2 pumps will give me full, but either way it always looks skin like. I even like how it wears on me through out the day, it tends to start to go more dewy looking after about 6/7 hours wear which I don't mind at all. I find this amazing paired with my MAC Strobe Cream, to make sure it doesn't cling to any dry patches and gives me a more luminous appearance.
I feel even if I stray away from this foundation, I will always come back to this because its reliable.

on 5/11/2017 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The color is such a good match and i have difficulty with other brands having real skin colors. For example, the lightest shades on the Clinique line are to orange/pink dark or too yellow. This foundation is highly pigmented which makes the right color that much more important. It is a marvelous cross between a concealer and a foundation so I recommend using it in those spots where a foundation is too sheer and a concealer is too opaque. I use it under my eyes to conceal my perpetual search for sleep and around my nose where the little red veins that show my Irish ancestry appear under my skin. It does not budge or break down or settle into pores or lines. When I first found it in the store I actually applied it all over my face as I would a more sheer product and that was a mistake. I looked flawless but in a mannequin sort of way. It is too opaque for that application. Unless you're into that. I'm not. I tried washing it off right after and it was still there even after soap water and paper towel provided in the Ulta ladies room. I left without it that day but looking in the mirror a few days later on a really hot day, I noticed that my makeup needed better staying power since May was approaching. I went back and bought this in 3.25. I use it on just those spots that seem to appear through other foundations and this has worked perfectly. And while it is more difficult to remove right after it is applied and set, it does come off easily at night after I have worn it all day. Oh! And super important: everything breaks me out but this does not, so far. Very happy with this foundation.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I hated the naked concealer which was drying and patchy no matter how I try to apply it but this foundation is a winner for me

I have dry skin and I've been trying to find a full coverage foundation that will last all day without drying out my face or create dry patches.

This foundation has performed very well on me. The Lasting power is fantastic and does not become cakey or patchy as you wear it throughout the day. I do not even need to wear concealer with this foundation

The foudnation however does turn half a shade darker on me when it sets

Packaging is clean and neat. Shade selection is very good. Would highly recommend to people who needs a full coverage and lasting but light weight foudnation

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to love this. I put myself on the waiting list at Ulta for it. It is absolute crap. On the plus side, the packaging is gloriously indulgent and wasteful. I bought shade 3.25, very fair with neutral undertones. Even with primer, this showed every line, pore, blemish and imperfection I have. It covered so well, I didn't look even like makeup, but house paint, and would NOT come off of my face! Left me red and irritated, heart broken and disappointed. I wasted $46 on a pretty bottle, pretty much. Unless you have a doll's face, don't waste your time. If you have a doll's face, you don't need foundation.

I really wanted to love this product I love and use all Urban Decays make up. I love that you really only need to use one pump. It has amazing coverage I have malasma and it covered it up. It does not feel heavy on the face at all what I worried about. As the day wore on my face looked worse and worse. You could see all my lines in my face it looked horrible. If I rubbed my face makeup was flaking off onto my clothes. I thought maybe it was too much with the primer. So I tried it again with no primer same effect. I have tried it using two different brushes same effect. I tried mixing this with the Naked Skin and still did not work. Complete no go for me on this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've tried so many high end foundations & this is 100% my favorite one. It has such a full coverage look & such a soft feeling on the face. Highly recommend!!