Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

One word: DRYING asf!!! Yo me myself im an oily skin type of gal. Supposedly, this foundation is perfect for me right, but no, it accentuates the dry flakes i have, emphasizes my skin texture. Although it keeps your face matte, it makes it dull. And the color tone is so yellow. However, ill still use it tho, but i wont reach for it again if it runs out

on 8/11/2017 2:40:00 PM

I totally agree with the other reviewers that said this foundation oxidizes horribly. After 30 minutes to an hour after I applied it, it was about 2 shades darker.....and orange!! I would not recommend this for anyone with fine lines or large pores because it emphasizes every single line and pore you may have. It reminds me a little of EL double wear in that it's a matte finish and you can definitely tell that you are wearing makeup. I have pretty normal skin, but I feel like this may work better for people with oily skin. The packaging is great and it covers any redness, it also last quite a while, but other than that I can't think of one good thing to say about it.

on 8/4/2017 4:23:00 PM

I bought it, because I needed a full coverage foundation, since I have acne and alot of scarring.
I have the lightest shade. At first I loved it. The coverage is very good and it has a beautiful finish and excellent staying power.
However, after using it for a bit over a week I noticed that my skin got really bumpy. I continued to use the foundation, since I didn't believe it was the foundations fault. My skin got even worse and I got a quite bad breakout.
Another downside is that it dries very quickly and after it is dry, it is very hard to blend and will be patchy (if you don't blend it quick enough)
However, unlike many others, I didn't have any problems with the foundation oxidizing.
I am really sad that this foundation made me break out, because I really liked it. I could probably still use this, when I have an
event etc coming up, but for me, this foundation is definitely not for everyday use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Must use with brush! (Morphe M444)And best primer to use with it would be smashbox photo finish. It tends to separate if use too much a little goes a long way with this one otherwise you'll look Cakey does not last as it claims I have combo oily skin and it dries me out but then gets really oily by mid day.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ok, I feel like this is a missing link product: Some kind of mutant species in between ordinary dry-as-dirt longwearing foundations, and a glorious fluffy unicorn of longwear that ALL of us can wear. Even those of us with dry skin who may, or may not, have a wrinkle somewhere on our face.

I feel like Urban Decay was getting there with this. I just wish it would have had the patience to test it longer and fix the problems. What makes it special: It really is Long. Freakin. Wear. This actually might make it 3 days. I was starting to think I'd need paint thinner to get it off. (It did take 4 different cleansers, a rest period, and a magic erase sponge!)

Also, I was prepared for it to look truly awful in my (hypothetical) wrinkles like most longwear foundations do. Nope! Amazing. Also, not bad dry-wise until much later in the day (usually happens within 2 hours). Decent finish. Very good allergen-wise, too. No issues there-even as long as I wore it.

The main problem--and it is a HUGE one: Oxidation. The shade that my face was at the end of the day was at LEAST 3 shades darker than when I put it on. I have NEVER had a foundation oxidize that much on me before! Unfortunately, that is a deal-breaker. The oxidation happens a lot at first but also throughout the day too, so there is no fixing, re-layering, touching up, deciding what concealer or powder you can use.... just not workable! And i doubt I could find a shade light enough to compensate and not look bizarre at the end of the day.

It's a shame they didn't work this out before they put it out, because this could have been a pretty decent longwear option for a lot of skin types.

on 7/15/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

At first I liked this product but as I started using it more I realized that I'm not a big fan. As you're applying it you need to work quickly as it dries very fast and is difficult to work with once this happens. It also settled into my smile limes and my forehead creases and it oxidized quite a lot darker than it first appeared. The shade range is good but not good enough as I couldn't find a shade light enough for my very pale skin. Overall it just didn't work for me, but I can imagine it would be great for combination to oily skin.
(On a more positive note, it is very full coverage and does last all night)

on 7/10/2017 9:37:00 PM

I have very fair skin and am in my 40s, so to try to find a foundation that is light and won't exacerbate fine lines is not the easiest. This foundation is liquid gold! A very small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day and would probably last two days if I let it. It also doesn't seem to clog my pores, either. The best thing is that it's cruelty free!!! Love it!!!

I'm reading the comments and I'm actually surprized. Only couple of people mentioned the real problem with this foundation (or maybe we have different skin than everyone else idk) which is the oxidation. I have very pale skin tone and I use shade 1 for the Urban Decay naked skin foundation which I love. For my graduation party I decided to find some full coverage product that lasts long. as i trust urban decay i went to try the all nighter. First moments after they applied it to my face in the store, it looked beautiful, flawless skin, really good coverage etc. Btw the shade was the lighest one, 0.5. I decided to let it sit for half hour just in case and I was lucky to not buy it staight up. Few minutes later the shade went from neutral and light to orange. It was shocking i was happy i didnt buy it. I wish i could attach a photo but trust me, this foundation is a lie. maybe not for everyone though. I see nobody mentioning it in the review. I absolutely love urban decay products and use many of them but I will never buy the all nighter foundation. disappointed

This is a game changer! My acne is completely covered with just one layer, it dries matte and doesn't budge all day without feeling heavy. Living in humid heat I am used to foundation running down my face but this really has proved to be sweat & waterproof. It does settle into fine lines eventually but not so much that I find it a fault. I use Urban Decay's all nighter setting spray before and after, I have never been so happy with my makeup results! LOVE <3

on 6/27/2017 7:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The package is perfect. I love the shades of this product. Even though i picked the color online it matched my expectations. The full coverage, easilly hiding skin defects. Applies smoothly and blends very well.
I would love it if it would last on my face all day. It leaves marks on my clothes. I can't touch my face because it leaves touch ups. Don't cry with this product on your face!! It gives you a terribly dramatic look and the product on those areas fades away. I hate it.
Despite a few disadvantages, I would recommend it to someone who loves full coverage and searches for a beautiful shade natural looking foundation.