Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Hands down my favorite foundation, and as promised, it will last all night!!! I sweat like crazy and as my southern friends know, we deal with alot of humidity and sweat. This stuff does not budge! It's very comfortable on the skin and I've not experienced any breakdown as long as I blot away heavy sweat. Lasted through an outdoor wedding and reception in July at the NC coast and looked as good at the end as it did at the beginning so I think it can take just about anything

on 9/6/2017 12:38:00 PM

I used to use CoverFX custom cover drops, however, it didn't last long (as in I felt like I was constantly buying a new bottle) & it's expensive. I switched to Urban Decay & am glad I did! A bottle has lasted me 4 months (& I still have 1/3 left). I like that you can see how much is left in the bottle. It does dry darker because of the matte finish, so it's important to test it on your skin before you buy it. It stays put all day long & looks just as good at the end of the day as it does when I first apply it. I will be buying it again once I run out!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This foundation is good for someone with normal or combo skin who wants full coverage and longevity. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. Im MAC NC 37 and wear 6.0 knowing tbat it oxidizes slightly. I don't have any negative comments except for the price. The bottle looks exquisite on my vanity table. Too bad you can't see the bottle when you look at my face. Most of the price of this goes into the packaging.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Got a sample to try as I own (and love) Naked Skin but was hoping for a heavier coverage.

Well, I'm only 1.5 in Naked Skin so the MUA was unsure how to match me as the oxidisation is well known. I got 1.5 again though and it seemed ok.

It went on nicely and I like the packaging. It didn't wear off as such but by the end of the day, it had completely separated and gone grainy on my entire face and just looked awful. Really disappointing.

Oh well. I'll stick to the Naked Skin I think!

One word: DRYING asf!!! Yo me myself im an oily skin type of gal. Supposedly, this foundation is perfect for me right, but no, it accentuates the dry flakes i have, emphasizes my skin texture. Although it keeps your face matte, it makes it dull. And the color tone is so yellow. However, ill still use it tho, but i wont reach for it again if it runs out

on 8/11/2017 2:40:00 PM

I totally agree with the other reviewers that said this foundation oxidizes horribly. After 30 minutes to an hour after I applied it, it was about 2 shades darker.....and orange!! I would not recommend this for anyone with fine lines or large pores because it emphasizes every single line and pore you may have. It reminds me a little of EL double wear in that it's a matte finish and you can definitely tell that you are wearing makeup. I have pretty normal skin, but I feel like this may work better for people with oily skin. The packaging is great and it covers any redness, it also last quite a while, but other than that I can't think of one good thing to say about it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ok, I feel like this is a missing link product: Some kind of mutant species in between ordinary dry-as-dirt longwearing foundations, and a glorious fluffy unicorn of longwear that ALL of us can wear. Even those of us with dry skin who may, or may not, have a wrinkle somewhere on our face.

I feel like Urban Decay was getting there with this. I just wish it would have had the patience to test it longer and fix the problems. What makes it special: It really is Long. Freakin. Wear. This actually might make it 3 days. I was starting to think I'd need paint thinner to get it off. (It did take 4 different cleansers, a rest period, and a magic erase sponge!)

Also, I was prepared for it to look truly awful in my (hypothetical) wrinkles like most longwear foundations do. Nope! Amazing. Also, not bad dry-wise until much later in the day (usually happens within 2 hours). Decent finish. Very good allergen-wise, too. No issues there-even as long as I wore it.

The main problem--and it is a HUGE one: Oxidation. The shade that my face was at the end of the day was at LEAST 3 shades darker than when I put it on. I have NEVER had a foundation oxidize that much on me before! Unfortunately, that is a deal-breaker. The oxidation happens a lot at first but also throughout the day too, so there is no fixing, re-layering, touching up, deciding what concealer or powder you can use.... just not workable! And i doubt I could find a shade light enough to compensate and not look bizarre at the end of the day.

It's a shame they didn't work this out before they put it out, because this could have been a pretty decent longwear option for a lot of skin types.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Must use with brush! (Morphe M444)And best primer to use with it would be smashbox photo finish. It tends to separate if use too much a little goes a long way with this one otherwise you'll look Cakey does not last as it claims I have combo oily skin and it dries me out but then gets really oily by mid day.

on 8/4/2017 4:23:00 PM

I bought it, because I needed a full coverage foundation, since I have acne and alot of scarring.
I have the lightest shade. At first I loved it. The coverage is very good and it has a beautiful finish and excellent staying power.
However, after using it for a bit over a week I noticed that my skin got really bumpy. I continued to use the foundation, since I didn't believe it was the foundations fault. My skin got even worse and I got a quite bad breakout.
Another downside is that it dries very quickly and after it is dry, it is very hard to blend and will be patchy (if you don't blend it quick enough)
However, unlike many others, I didn't have any problems with the foundation oxidizing.
I am really sad that this foundation made me break out, because I really liked it. I could probably still use this, when I have an
event etc coming up, but for me, this foundation is definitely not for everyday use.

on 7/15/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

At first I liked this product but as I started using it more I realized that I'm not a big fan. As you're applying it you need to work quickly as it dries very fast and is difficult to work with once this happens. It also settled into my smile limes and my forehead creases and it oxidized quite a lot darker than it first appeared. The shade range is good but not good enough as I couldn't find a shade light enough for my very pale skin. Overall it just didn't work for me, but I can imagine it would be great for combination to oily skin.
(On a more positive note, it is very full coverage and does last all night)