Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't understand how people are saying this is a matte foundation.. I have tried wearing this twice & within 1 hour my face is soooo greasy & shiny! Tried 2 different high end primers & neither make any difference with this. Can't get it to work :( NEXT!

on 3/13/2019 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
For oily skin people, this foundation is good. It remains matte for a few hours. But since I live in a very humid and hot country, I do need to blot my face at least once. Using less than a full pump, the whole face is covered (I am not into the super heavy look and use the beauty blender to sheer it out). It definitely covers the spots on the face.

Cons:
You have to choose 1-2 shades lighter as this foundation oxidise a lot!

I noticed that spots will always appear after using it (within less than a day!!). The first time using the foundation, I used Clinique cleansing balm and cleanse my face as normal but the next day, more spots appeared. Determined to make the foundation work and to prove myself wrong, I tried the foundation again. To remove the foundation, I used the same cleaning balm and used my Clarisonic to cleanse my face this time. Lo and behold, my Clarisonic brush was covered with foundation residue (2-3pimples popped up the next day). Undeterred, I tried the foundation yet again, but after 7 hours of using it, upon cleaning my face I saw a red bump near my eyebrow (no pimples in that area previously!).

I looked through the ingredients of the foundation and found that it is full of dimethicone! If you look through the list, dimethicone is stated 7 times! Must be the reason why I’ve been getting breakouts after using this foundation. Dimethicone is only stated once in Estée Lauder double wear foundation. I will stick to my fav Estée Lauder for now.

on 2/13/2019 2:51:00 PM

Personally this product is okay in my opinion. I have only bought it once but I would consider buying it again. However right now I'm still searching for a foundation that I completely love so I'm not going to settle for this just yet. I can attest to say that it does last all day. On a long day I go to school, work, tanning bed, and then CrossFit. I can say that even after all of that, at the end of the day when I remove my makeup the foundation is still on there. Obviously at that point it doesn't look as good because I've been in a tanning bed and been sweating from working out, but it is still there. On days that I don't go to the tanning bed or CrossFit it mostly looks just as good at the end of the day. The only downfall I have found is that it makes my nose area so oily. This foundation is supposed to give a matte look and it does everywhere except my nose area. I don't have this problem with any other foundation so I assume it must be something about the ingredients in this. I haven't heard of anyone else having this same issue though. I suggest trying it out if you are looking for a matte foundation. It is worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love a good full coverage face but this foundation looks so terrible on your skin. I’m not one who has big pores or frequent breakouts and it makes my skin look so cakey and problematic. It shows every bump and texture and creases into every line that you have. My pores look ginormous and it takes away from my eye makeup and other face makeup. All you can see is how horrible my skin looks. I never like to edit my pictures but I loved my eye makeup and my skin was so distracting I just blurred it out on Facetune so you’d be able.to concentrate. I don’t like being wasteful so I just mix in a little bit with other lighter textured foundation to add coverage or darken it a little. I do find it oxidizes pretty terribly too. 😬 I wish it didn’t because the coverage is gorgeous! The formula is just lack luster.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is genuinely the most horrible foundation I've ever tried on in my entire life. Not only did this oxidise on me after minutes, I could literally FEEL it on the skin and it felt so incredibly heavy. I had to go and immediately remove it and I'm so, so thankful I didn't spend money on it. It genuinely just looks ugly. Don't bother, if you wan't a full coverage foundation try the Estee Lauder. Stay away from this though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

LOVE THIS STUFF. <3 Thank you GOD for this superb foundation !

+ Water Resistant: Excellent foundation, perfect for special occasions -- which is Fridays when I go to the mosque and need to have something waterproof.

+/- Drying: Yes, this is drying on the skin, but if you are working out or dancing, girl, this is perfect! Will not budge. Moisturize at night!

+ SHADES: 4.0 is my jam. #OliveGirlsRepresent

+ Mix: Mixes nicely with other foundations, adding color, staying power, and opacity.

Note: Have not worn daily, assuming that the waterproofing nature -- which stops cells from shedding -- could possibly clog pores. BUT based on my SCIENTIFIC understanding of the ingredients, not likely to be a major pore clogger. Your experience may vary!

Note: Very different from Naked Skin. I have both, and reach for All Nighter weekly for going to GOD's house . Naked Skin is more for casual days that I don't mind having to touch-up my makeup.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

HOLY OXIDIZATION! At first, I thought I had finally found a foundation light enough for me. An hour later, I was an oompa-loompa.
Oompa loompa doompity don't!

on 10/20/2018 6:56:00 PM

So here’s the deal, i love most of the products from Urban Decays “all nighter” collection. But this foundation i was not a very big fan of. It is full coverage, it is lightweight, and it does blend very well. The problem i had with this is while wearing it, the longer the day went on the darker my face became. This does oxidize a whole lot. So if you want to give this a try then i suggest that you buy a shade that is 1 shade lighter then the one that matches you. Other than the product oxidizing it really not that bad. But i personally do not want to purchase something that i am going to have to go a shade lighter in just so it I will match my skin tone. I hope this didn’t happen to everyone and it was just something that happened with me. A co-worker of mine absolutely loves this foundation, so hopefully it will work for other people. But personally it just isn’t for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

It’s a lovely full coverage, matte AND sweat proof foundation which is perfect for oily skinned gals like me!!
I would definitely recommend using this w the Urban Decay de-slick primer!
When you use the foundation with the primer it stays on all day and is literally sweat proof ALL DAY even in hot weather.

on 10/2/2018 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this foundation because I'm a full coverage type of girl and this foundation was said to be one of the fullest. But girl while it does deliver on it's full coverage claims, it also leaves you looking like a cakey mess. I used it with 3 different primers and a brush, a beauty blender hell I even tried my hands. It still looked like shit. It sat in my pores and for some reason I had spaces when the foundation wouldn't stick. I HATE THIS STUFF.
****All the dark shades are super orange