W7 HD 12-Hour Foundation

W7 HD 12-Hour Foundation
HD 12-Hour Foundation

4.8

I had just run out of my Bourjois CC cream and I was looking for an everyday medium coverage foundation when I saw the excellent reviews on this product. I love the weighty frosted glass bottle, it feels a lot more expensive than your usual drugstore foundation. The consistency is a bit gel-like, it reminded me of the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum a lot. Upon first application, it glided on with ease and felt very velvety. Coverage is definitely light-to-medium, but I built it up to a full medium without it looking heavy at any point. As far as finish goes, while at first it actually looks glowy, it quickly dries down to a very natural semi-matte finish that doesn't feel dry at all (though I always moisturize well beforehand) which also reminded me of the Bourjois HMS. For my combination skin, I barely needed a light dusting of powder across my forehead. I got the shade Buff which is the lightest in the range and I like that it has a beige undertone that's very neutral and thankfully it didn't oxidize throughout the day. However, I do think that this shade will not be fair enough for complexions paler than mine (I'm between 51-52 in the Bourjois shade range during the winter time). Longevity-wise, the 12-hour claim might be a bit much, since I don't think any foundation can last that long on me, but at the end of the day my skin looked good without any oiliness or patchiness or oxidization so that's a win in my books.

Long story short: this is actually not just "good for the price"; it's good, period.

on 1/17/2018 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cheap (found at Ocean State Job Lots) for $5! Pump in a glass bottle. Color matches, goes on easily and had medium coverage. After a long day of flying in all kinds of weather when I arrived to my hotel it still looked as if I'd just applied it. Run and buy some, you won't be disappointed!

The reason I bought this foundation was because I was looking for a cheap, good foundation for everyday wear (work). I have never been disappointed with W7 products so I decided to give this a try. It was below $10 though, so my expectations weren’t high. BUT GIRL THIS FOUNDATION IS LIKE THE BEST CHEAP FOUNDATION. I always wear green and orange corrector underneath my foundation and this HOLY foundation covered it all at one go!!!!!!! My Revlon or Maybelline foundation WISH they can do that! My country is so humid so obviously I need to touch up but only ONCE, with a compact powder. It doesn’t leave my pores enlarged, unlike my Maybelline’s Fit Me foundation. However, I only used this foundation for less than 12 hours (office hours and 2 hrs travelling time) so I cannot be sure what will happen after 12 hours. I also will usually spray my setting spray at around my nose area before going to work so it might be an added factor? But I did the same thing with other foundations but the results are not the same. All in all, I will buy this foundation again. W7 should be one of Singapore’s drugstore brands because their products are soooo good!!!

on 10/29/2017 1:52:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation. Originally found it at Marshalls for about $6. Went through 2 bottles, bought 3 more on eBay, color buff. It goes on smoothly without streaking, covers my rosacia and love it's great. Only wish it were easier to find.

on 8/9/2017 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this foundation! It covers with ease the blemishes and it's truly light on my skin. Only downside the glass bottle, it just broke and it was full. But I got a better fitting shade (early tan, not listed) that is perfect for a summer rosy-tan complexion like mine.

on 4/8/2017 10:47:00 AM

I'm loving this foundation. After reading a couple of reviews I decided to give this foundation a try.. I actually found it at my local TJ Maxx store at a VERY good price. ($7.99) so tough why not? Lol I've been looking for an everyday foundation as an alternative to my NARS Sheer glow foundation which is certainly more expensive than this one ($48 at Sephora) and let me tell you this foundation it's completely worth it. It applies very smoothly either with a brush or beauty blender. The tone looks so natural and it does not feel heavy on my face. Lightweight and medium to full coverage works for me. I have acne-prone skin and it covers my acne scars beautifully. Its also a long lasting foundation and it comes out pretty easily at the end of the day. I have been looking for a cheap foundation to replace my high end one for quite sometime, finally found it. <3

I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS FOUNDATION !! I have been having this awful time in my life where my skin has been SO FLAKY and none of my foundations worked for me. So then I went out and got this (I knew it was okay because i had owned it before) and it was a life saver. A few months ago (when I had nearly finished my 1st bottle and before my dry skin crisis) it was my birthday and I got a new set of chichi beauty blenders, so I dampened the yellow one and used it with this foundation. I've got to say, my foundation looked the best it has ever looked. This is my everyday foundation now and I even use it for events... I guess you could say it's my HG. It's medium coverage, frosted glass bottle, has a pump and it's $5 !? EVERYONE BUY THIS FOUNDATION xx

Excellent foundation as it applies smoothly, flawlessly and does not oxidize. This feels high end. I did one side of my face with Make up Forever (127) and the other W7 HD ( Natural Tan) and nobody could tell otherwise since they both have the same finish, consistency and beautiful coverage.
Just like MUF, it's buildable, creamy and medium coverage. It definitely lasts throughout the day - no touch~up required. Highly recommend

Sooooo good and soooo cheap!!! I found this little gem in my local Chemist Warehouse. They seem to be the only stockists of this brand in Australia. I purchased this in "buff" which is more like an ivory colour, but that's good because my skin is pale. If I am being completely honest, I didn't expect this to be any good. How can such a cheap foundation be any good was my reasoning. I applied this over Olay SPF30+. I used my beauty blender to apply and needed about a pea sized amount of product to get medium to full coverage. This set to a satin finish and remained that way all day without powder. The product comes in an attractive glass pump bottle. The consistency is about the same as thickened cream. I found it very moisturising without leaving skin looking like an oil slick. My skin definitely looked much better. I would encourage people to try this brand.