Clinique Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Clinique Happy
Happy

3.1

I got this to qualify for a GWP & I had forgotten about how great it smells!! I got the set in a makeup bag w a bottle of EDT, tube of lotion, & a rollerball. It reminds me of orange & grapefruit, sparking champagne, & being fresh out of the shower after using a really good shampoo. It's simply beautiful & I look forward to using it this spring/summer. It smells like bottled sunshine & good times. It's very chic & elegant.... Classy!! Why, OH why, had I forgotten about this gem?!! :)

on 9/8/2013 6:15:00 AM

Love this! fruity, light, not too strong. a lot of perfume's give me a headache but this one doesn't. perfume is such an individual preference so test it out on yourself before dismissing it to see how it reacts with your own body chemistry.

I've always wanted to know why everyone hated this fragrance so I had to try it.
Anyways I ended up buying the full size and a smaller one for my purse.
It's a classy bottle with a silver top.Clean and sleek looking. It's fresh and clean and if you wait a half hour for it to settle it turns into a warm scent.Men always ask what I'm wearing and write it down. You should see women's faces when they ask what I'm wearing.They always have a surprised look on their face. I'm so happy I gave this a chance because it's better than my whole collection of fragrances. It feels so good to wear this.

on 1/20/2009 8:19:00 PM

I'm surprised it has taken me so long to appreciate this fragrance. I have tried it before but it did not make an impression on me but i tried it today and i loved it. Happy really is a happy fragrance. It's a wonderful grapefruit scent and this morning while i was spraying some on i liked to think i was spraying tiny little grapefruits all over myself. It's like standing in the middle of a beautiful grapefruit meadow with a slight breeze blowing the fresh, delicate smell of grapefruits and flowers everywhere.

Most of those perfumes out there give me headache..this is one of the few who doesn't. For sure its not for everyone, because I think perfume involves body chemistry and thats why its personal. I've been wearing this for almost 4 years. I wear it mostly to work because I found the scent to be fresh, clean and not sickeningly sweet, cloying/strong. In my opinion, its a fragrance that you can wear everyday. Anyway, I'm 28 and I love it still..I've tried all the happy family (original happy, happy to be and happy heart)..and I receive many compliments when I wear them, mostly from guys. Will re-purchase since it become my signature scent already.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this perfume. It smells fresh and even though my favorite perfume ever is the Gap So Pink, this is nice for a change.

Love this scent. It's very energizing and citrusy. Like one the reviewers below, I also own the Designer Impostors one, but I love the original. A woman I used to work with almost ruined this scent for me a few years ago. She was a heavy smoker and used to pile Happy on. She ultimately ended up smelling like an old leather mitt. I was glad when she quit the job and I started getting good memories about the perfume again. Great scent for summer!

on 8/8/2004 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wish this wasn't so common! It is a great everyday scent that men seem to love.

on 5/16/2004 1:57:00 AM

I don't wear this, but find it pleasant enough. Never offensive, an everyday, casual scent.

I LOOOVE this fragrance!!! Although Im more attracted to musky, oriental fragrances, Happy gives me a lighter, fresh smell that I can use during summer.

Popular Fragrances