Glossier Stretch Concealer

Glossier Stretch Concealer
Stretch Concealer

3.3

Not tested on animals

Octyldodecanol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, BeesWax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Jojoba Esters, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Silica,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 6/22/2018 1:36:00 PM

For a sheer, lightweight concealer that doesn't feel thick or heavy, I love it and it's what I use every morning. The trick with it is to use less than you think you need, the more you apply the weirder it begins to look, and doesn't appear smooth or skin like. I've started using a brush to pick up the product from the packaging, and gently blend it out with my finger. I love that it doesn't have a matte finish and it looks very healthy once you've got it on. Great for those light/no make-up make-up days.
I don't feel like its super long lasting, however, I do rub under my eyes more than I should so it's probably my own fault, but reapplying it is very quick and easy. I do find it settles in lines if you apply too much as well, but it does blend out super easily, so I always make sure to pat it out before I set everything with a bit of powder.

on 6/7/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this concealer; it’s unlike any I have tried before. It’s so emollient like a solid balm and it’s sheer, but it covers quite well and doesn’t cake up no matter where I apply it. I have light-medium skin that gets tanner in the summer, but the “light” shade suits me well and brightens without looking too stark. It has a natural finish and doesn’t feel oily. It doesn’t have great lasting power even with a powder and I have normal-dry skin. Overall, great staple to have for a fresh face. I just wish glossier had physical stores; I had to guess my shade and take chances after watching many glossier videos.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have apocalyptically dark circles. They’re nearly purple in the corner of my eye (plus that vein being there in the inner corner, so you know, I look almost cross eyed) and then it radiates out darker than my skin all the way to the outer corner of my eye.

But I am not doing two or three or four steps or baking or whatever. I love makeup but I have no interest in that every morning. This stuff has terrible reviews on here, but hope springs eternal and I tried it in the palest color and wouldn’t you know - it’s great. I have dry-ish skin that consumes makeup and oxidizes much of it, but this goes on, stays slick looking for a bit an ether it settles. It’s no long wear hero, although there is quite a bit of pigment left at the end of the day, and it’s not fully covering them, but I’m not going on camera. I just want to look bright eyed and bushy tailed for most of the day. I do. It’s great.

on 5/22/2018 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do love this concealer. My skin is on the dryer side so this works very well with my skin. But I wouldnt recommend this to anyone with oily skin or who wants high coverage. I wear this on days when im having a good skin day and I just want to cover up dark circles or any redness.

on 4/13/2018 5:19:00 PM

I really love this concealer! However, if you have oily skin, this isn’t going to be the best product for you!
I’ve found that using mini beauty blenders with this stuff in conjunction with wowder (or Laura Mercier or mineral veil) on top is amazing! It does get very creasy underneath the eyes if you don’t set it, so I would highly recommend something on top!
This is a very hydrating concealer and I do love it, but it isn’t the best at concealing blemishes. This definitely works best underneath the eyes (I like a shade lighter than my face)! The reason I give 5 lippies is because I believe Glossier leans toward a more dry-combination acne-free audience, and they’ve done a pretty good job at making it clear that their products won’t mask your face. They’re meant to enhance your skin, and I’m okay with a blemish here and there. It all just depends on what your skin is like and what you’re looking for in a product. This has personally worked very well for me, but I can see it not being the best for those with oilier skin.

on 4/12/2018 6:48:00 AM

One of the worst concealers I have ever used. As you put your finger in the pot it feels unbelivabley oily and greasy. No good for under eyes. It's difficult to build. If I applied with a swiping motion it just smeared the base off below. If I applied with a patting motion I was actually leaving fingerprints on my face! Looks so shiny on so you need to apply powder which sticks to the oils and makes it look cakey. Little coverage. Expensive-ish mistake.

on 3/29/2018 8:03:00 AM

I love the dewy finish this gives, and used it for months despite the signs it was breaking me out. When I finally accepted this was the culprit and stopped using it, my skin has cleared up completely. The main ingredient is cocoa butter, a well known comedogenic substance that blocks pores, so stay away if you’ve got acne prone skin!

on 3/26/2018 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have rosacea and redness but overall my skin looks good. I was tired of wearing tons of foundation to cover the redness. It looked Cakey and I prefer a more natural look. This concealer does the trick. I can apply it to the red areas only and it blends in with my natural skin. It is also dewy and great looking all day.

Very nice if you have dry undereyes and no major issues to cover.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the finish of this concealer, it’s very natural and dewy. I can’t use it though, it gave me the worst breakouts I have ever had, and caused my under eyes to dry out after I stopped using the product. Would not recommended to anyone with the slightest acne prone skin.