3.9

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

Are you people hard of smelling??! This abomination stinks beyond words!!! Whatever is in it, I don't want on my face!!! If something stinks so bad of cheap chemicals that the smell alone makes you sick, what is it doing to your skin??? I can't even describe the scent except like chemicals and melted crayons...literally gag me! The concept is interesting though, so I give props. But, my face isn't flat like the stick....I have cheeks, contours, you know...normal face stuff. With it being straight across, you get too much of highlight or contour depending how you press, and if you don't press enough, you'll have nothing on your face. The colors aren't bad. They go on lighter than they appear in the tube. But, they apply in very thin stripes that would only work if your face was the size of a baby not a grownup. Plus, being such fine lines, they're much harder to blend out than any other highlighter or contour I've ever used. It's like using an eyeliner pencil to contour and highlight...crazy. Overall it's a great idea and would be perfect for travel when you want all your makeup in one little unit. But omg the smell is so horrible that it's not with enduring that, then having to blend out those fine lines of color, wondering all the while, what exactly is this doing to my skin? I threw it out after a few uses. I wouldn't curse anyone with this thing. Yuck!

About reviewer (190 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I'm always looking for makeup with SPF (just for an extra boost of sun protection) and I love cream blushes. This is perfect for me. I thought the square shape was a gimmick, but now I think it's genius. If you position the blush in a way that allows the lightest stripe to go on the top of your cheekbones, you can just spread out the blush with your fingers and it blends in a way that's natural and radiant. It comes in a peach shade which would probably look good on a lot of skin tones. I love it!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

4 years ago

this is a really interesting product that turned out to really work, both the contour and blush stick. the contour stick really gives a very natural subtle definition to your cheekbones, if used on the forehead, you can see some of the glitter, that doesn't bother me, but it is noticeable. the blush stick took a few tries for me to get it to work because if I swipe it on my cheeks the same way as the bronzer shade, it will look weird on me, so I swirl it around on the slightly outer portion of my cheeks and blend that way and that gives me a nice natural flush. the cap on the packaging is sometimes hard to take off and if the product isn't secure in the tube, it will fly off as well, so minus one lippie for packaging

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

4 years ago

this contour stick has a warm undertone. it is a good product that makes contouring much easier. the darkest shade in the stick is matte but the other 2 shades which are the slighly lighest bronze color and the highlight color are shimmery. they contain a little bit of sparkles that doesnt show that much on the skin unless u look from upclose. the thing that i dnt like is that the cap is a little bit hard to remove. overall i enjoyed the product.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

I'm surprised by how much I enjoy this, I've been playing with makeup for a few years and you would think that by that time I would know how to do something as 'common' as contouring, but no I can't get it right. Enter this product, it has a tan, a bronze shade, and a highlighter shade. I watched PF's website on how they used it and it really does help us get that naturally sculpted look, good for days when i carry a bit of extra fat in my face.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

4 years ago

this is an interesting product (this is for the bronze contour stick). despite my love for makeup, I don't know how to do much, contouring included, which is why im interested in this product. i just tried this today, and im pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and how it looks really natural on me. i first watched the video on PF's website and followed it and it really is so easy to use and blends really well also.

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

It must be said that Physicians Formula is out of control when it comes to naming its products. They are trying to be cool with the Instagram shoutout and, as always, they are claiming too many benefits for their product, from line-softening to UV protection. This product is essentially a blush stick that has a spumoni ice cream set-up. There's a small stripe for highlighting and then two basic pinky peach colors. This product is really great for my NC15 skin. I just draw it on my cheek with the highlight side up and then use a blush brush for 5 seconds to work it in. It's very simple to use, and looks very natural. Also, you can use the highlight side to get your cupid's bow or other areas that you want to highlight. It's not shimmery at all, but the highlight color is just right for a natural pop and can be easily worked in with fingers. I really like that the product seals very tightly in its cylindrical packaging and fits in the palm of my hand. I bought this to further my mission to have a tiny and complete on the go makeup bag, and I am pleased with it.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm