Maybelline New York Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder

Filtered by age: 30-35
Maybelline New York Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder
Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder

I'm a little disappointed that when u buy something the container is twice the size it needs to be. This one was LESS than half way full. Why?? The container is nice though.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really do like this loose setting powder. I use it 2 ways, the first being to set my undereye concealer with a damp BB, the second to set my whole face with a large fluffy brush. It works for both very well. I find that it keeps my makeup in place and keeps the oily spots on my forehead and nose nice and matte. It dies have a nice blurred pore effect that I almost never find in a powder. It also doesn't settle into my smile lines, nor into the little fine lines underneath my eyes. The only reason I don't give this 5 lippies is two-fold. It has small particles of sparkle in it, which is a bit noticeable when seen up close. The second reason is because the flashback on this powder is BAD! I've never experienced flashback with a face powder before until this. I was at my hubby's holiday party recently where they had a pro photographer. I ruined every shot I was in because my face was distorted from the flashback going on. So to summarize, I will keep using this because it looks fantastic IRL, but for photography I'll stick to other powders. Will repurchase and do recommend.

I just picked this up on a whim and I've used it everyday. It blends nicely and does what it says. Well worth the price.