Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

This foundation is awful. It feels so heavy and the lightest shade is still too dark and yellow. I returned mine.

I like this foundation over some of my higher end foundations. It definitely does the job it was created to do - conceal and perfect. Its very full coverage so a little goes a long way. The foundation itself comes out a bit thick. There's no noticeable smell either. The price is great for such a great foundation. My only problem with this is the oxidation. I definitely feel a little too yellow/orange after 30 minutes of wear.

I loved this foundation when I loved super full coverage foundation. Since I'm more into the natural skin is in foundation look now, I just sheer it out with a face oil or liquid highlight.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First iv got to say I'm shocked at the overall rating! Secondly-OMG..i never in a million years thought id find a foundation that even made my fiance notice a complete difference! Iv used everything HE and DS and my personal go tos have always been MACs waterweight and Estee Lauder double wear..anyway i bought this awhile back and used for the first time 2 days ago just trying new things out with my make-up and the second i put this on my face i did think it was a bit thick...bt the more i spread it out with my brush and (sorry for the TMI, but i happen to break out with 2 huge pimples when its that "time of the month")so i had these 2 huge pimples as well,and the coverage asa i brushed over the 1st pimple literally made me gasp..I'm not big on beauty blenders bt i did use a damp one to keep a dewy finish and for the first time in my life i did not use any powder or bronzer and me not using bronzer is just not me,lol,im all ab my bronzer but this foundation is just so beautiful i didn't want to mess it up..i could go on and on ab this fab foundation but I'll wrap it up by simply saying you can do no wrong trying this bc the price is so affordable you can afford to give it away if you do not like it but im telling you, this is insanely eye popping foundation..let me remind you,my fiance never says much ab my make-up bc he's just use to my switch ups with whatever I'm wearing so for him to notice and speak on it, definitely proves how gorgeous this coverage is! Love it! Will absolutely buy again and may just be my new HG?? 😱❤😘💄

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had such high hopes for this foundation, and to be sure, it definitely has amazing coverage. But that's where the good points end for me.
I'm quite oily, and I'd imagined that this was meant to be ideal for oily skin. It's not. Within an hour, it becomes a shiny, cakey mess. It settles into lines in the most unattractive way, emphasizes pores, and sort of melds together with powder to create this weird "wet flour" texture. It's also anything but long-lasting.
I've worn this twice so far in hopes that it might have been a fluke the first time, but unfortunately, it's sat in my makeup kit since. I can't return it without a receipt, and I just can't resolve to throw out a full container of foundation just yet. So yeah. It stays abandoned in the drawer for now.
The packaging is lovely though, and the price is really quite good. The product itself is just not for me.
This was a classic case of "Youtube made me buy it" because it seems like everyone and their dog was fawning over this stuff. But I don't know. I imagine cake batter would have the same net effect, but at least that would smell nice.

foundation is separating on my face (oily parts.) Lightest shade is too dark my NW15 skin. Consistency is thick, mask-like effect. Settle in fine lines. Not worth hype

The color range is great for medium olive to deeper skin tones, goes on flawlessly and beautifully, the pump is great, and I could keep saying it's a great foundation which would work for some people however not me. The first few hours after wearing it, it oxidized and also turned my normal skin into a greasy oily mess. I wanted to love this especially since when it first went on it was so gorgeous.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

All the reviews about this product are 100% correct. I started off by squirting a small amount onto the back of my hand and used a foundation brush to apply to my face as well as a beauty blender to dab it into my skin. It is FULL coverage and, at first, I liked the result. I set it with powder and went through the rest of my makeup routine as usual. Things just went downhill from here. The product did oxidize as well as became very greasy. I ended up taking off all of my makeup because I couldn't stand to go the whole day looking like a grease ball. Maybe this will work out better for someone with dryer skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this because Tati on YouTube raved about it. I must say it doesn't disappoint. $8.99 at Walgreens and I'm in the shade Sand Beige (medium skin with warm undertones) and I'm an NC30 just to give you an idea. I applied it with a damp beauty blender and it applied beautifully. I wore it for 12+ hours, through a workout, and it's still going strong in terms of coverage. My only complaint is that it settled into my fine lines between my brows. I would repurchase!

I gave this three lippies because I had a few issues with this

for reference I wear a NC22 in Mac 2C1 in Doublewear and chose 02 Natural in Milani. I think I may be getting the first shade because my main issue with this is that natural went on nice at first but then oxidized to like a orangey shade on me and that was my main peeve with this. I loved how this gave an airbrush finish and that the coverage was good. I will give this another try and update my review but for now I will stick to my doublewear.

This is my all-time holy grail foundation! I've gone through at least 15 bottles already, and I'm not exaggerating. The lightest shade, 01 Creamy Vanilla, is a perfect match for my light Asian skintone with yellow undertones. This foundation goes on so creamy, so blendable, buildable, and the finish is just like skin and not cakey at all. It doesn't emphasize dry skin, doesn't break me out, and lasts all day. I apply this with a BeautyBlender and it gives off the most amazing finish. TIP: If you have oily skin, make sure you do set it with powder because it tends to get a little shiny after a long day. But overall, I've gotten compliments from people everywhere I go and am constantly being asked what foundation I use! It seriously gives such a natural, smooth texture that doesn't look like I packed on tons of makeup, even though the coverage is medium to full. I cannot say enough good things about this foundation, it's better than any other foundation I've tried.