Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! This foundation is my favorite drugstore foundation,the coverage is amazing and I where it every day. I have oily skin and this foundation after powder stays matte for hours. The only problem I have with this foundation is the shade range,shades for me are either too dark for my skin tone or too light so I have to mix shades but I don’t mind,this product is amazing!!

It's super versatile, you can dilute it with moisturizer or oil or you can build it to full coverage, you can mattify it or make it dewy. But I think it requires some makeup knowledge to achive that. For oily skin or super oily t zone I'd recommend thin layer of powder underneath and would work perfectly. Also I appreciate that the company listens and they came out with lighter shades. For the price is the absolute queen of drugstore foundations. I own like 5 of these they work really well in clients (like some high ending ones) but like I've said it requires certain technique.

A COSMETIC COMPANY THAT LISTENS! NEW SHADES FOR PALE SKIN...ONE NEUTRAL, ONE WARM AND ONE PINK! ORDERED THE FAIR YELLOW SHADE TODAY! (00B) BEST FOUNDATION ON THE PLANET!

I recieved this order from Milani in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY REVIEW IS PREMATURE BUT WHEN YOU KNOW....YOU KNOW....Amazing! this foundation blends like nothing ever....so creamy.....never experienced anything this great ever and I have been looking my entire life.....coverage, doesnt enhance pores, long lasting, NOT cakey and from a company that listens and actually updated their shades for us pale gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!This foundation is the best on the planet!!!!!!!The color 00B is wonderful for my NC15 skin....finally....it's NOT CAKEY at all....you can get minimal to absolutely full coverage and it doesnt stick to dry patches and actually minimizes my pores....plays with others well and lasts!!!!!!!!!! very creamy....blend with my fingers...I'm in shock at how good this is and it costs $10 bucks!!!!!!!!!! Target doesnt have the updated shades yet so I ordered from Milani directly. For a foundation that could be full coverage, you would think it would enhance your pores, but it does not.....some of the negative reviews are about shades......so hopefully others will give this a second chance because I don't know what I will do if they stop making this! ANd no nasty Bismuth in it to break me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gives a totally natural finish that one might even be able to go without powder depending on your skin.....I'm in shock at how good this is. I bought a lipstick and bronzer and they are fabulous as well....lipstick is the best I have EVER tried...EVER.. I have tried this without powder and it didnt get greasy at all and I think I may like it without powder better! it stayed all day....didnt crease....I'm still in awe over this little gem and going to try some of Milani's other unique products!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. I usually by high end foundations but had heard good about this one and turned out to be a winner! Very easy to blend but gives great flawless coverage. This out performed $40 and $50 foundations I have tried. It is thick but is very blendable and I just use a light moisturizer first and it looks beautiful. Lasts all day and doesn't transfer. Color matched me great. I have found my new favorite foundation!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like the way it looks and I found a perfect shade match(though not hard. I am on the tan side and neutral olive) but it breaks me out. I know it's the foundation because I kept the same Milani primer and concealer but changed foundation and it got better immediately. Other than that I like it so maybe for skin that's not acne prone or combo/oily it would look good.

i brought this foundation and i just wanted to try this bcoz i heard soo many good reviews about this foundation and i tried this foundation,
but i was totaly disapointed bcoz it looks soo cakey and heavy but give medium coverage and it makes my t zone soo oily and cakey at midday but i still use this foundation for 2-3 days but my skin started to breakout really badly i got soo many pimples and scars :(

pros:
Affordable price
Nice packaging
can find easily
blend nicely

Cons:
Feels heavy
it breaks me out really badly
looks so cakey
Fragranced
clog pores

Maybe this one does not suit my skin but for other maybe it will suit,i never going to buy this again in my life

This is my 2nd bottle. By itself it is a little too thick and can emphasize dry patches and pores. I mix this with my Maybeline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation and the end result is fantastic. It covers almost everything except extreme dark circles and blemishes. Still looks and feels like skin. I get so many compliments when I mix these two foundations together. Get told my complexion looks great!

Honestly, it is unwise to review a product in such a manner to use the words "trash" or "rubbish" when describing it's performance. But quite frankly, this warrants it. I have never experienced a foundation that in less than one hour of wear time looked so bad on my face that even when I tried to touch it up with powders it still looked pretty terrible. Honestly, after literally using the Milani primer with this foundation and using another primer to attempt to make this last longer AND setting it, this foundation was not working. The shade selection is nice, but the product is pretty bad. I could see horrific creasing, every bit of texture I had (I am also 18 mind you) this accentuated it like no other. I honestly don't review products that are this awful but I want to address this because of the piss-poor performance of this product. I could go on a rant of how awful this looked on me. If requested, I will post pictures of this product's effect on my skin because I don't believe anyone should spend over 2 dollars on a product this bad. Also, if I may add, if you are looking for a product that gives an effect that this foundation claims, I actually recommend the Dermacol foundation. It provides a high coverage but not as full as people have made it out to be and looks way more pretty and flawless than this ever could hope to be.

My favorite drugstore foundation! This is not a perfect product by any means, i do experience breakdown even when I set it and touch up my T zone, and it can tend to cling to dry patches and emphasize texture. But for some reason I just still love it! It applies really nicely, and honestly I'm a sucker for the packaging, I love a pump and the glass bottle makes it feel like a much more expensive product. And the coverage is wonderful, it hides any breakouts and perfectly evens out my skin, a tough task because my face is covered in dark freckles! And I'm not allergic to it which is a big deal for me. Overall it's just a really nice foundation for the price.

Super thick and emphasizes everything I don't want to emphasize on my face like pores! Looks so cakey, and powder does not sit nicely on it at all. Bought this cause my friend swears by it, but it really did not work for me at all.