Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Out of all of the drugstore foundations I've tried, this is probably the best one. I wasn't able to try it for a long time cause I'm very fair, and their shade range was disappointing. Luckily, they came out with new shades and I was able to try it! The coverage on this is outstanding, and it matches my neck perfectly. I haven't tried using this as a concealer yet, but I usually use Maybelline Fit Me or the Onomie Brightening Eye Elixir. This lasts a good amount of time on my skin, and with me having oily skin, that can be hard to maintain. For $9, I will definitely be buying this again!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Prefacing this with I am pale usually the lightest color in drugstore foundations. So I grabbed the lightest color used it a few times I did like the formula, it was thick, but it blended fairly well, except that it made me look very orange because the undertones are yellow. I did see that they recently added a lighter shade I may try it. not sure yet.

The pump is a little squirty and the foundation can sometimes oxidize but beside that it’s soooo good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

They just expanded their shade range. So I went to try. I'm usually the 2nd lightest color in a foundation range and have yellow undertones. I went with shade 00B.

h.o.l.y. g.r.a.i.l. I can say this after trying Mac, Estee Lauder, Kat Von D, Loreal, Maybelline, Wet n Wild, Cover Girl, Lancome, and more

Finally... a full coverage CRUELTY FREE foundation for dry skin. For DRY skin. Not oily skin. You will regret using this, as it does get shiny mid day. I have an oily tzone, but I prep for this foundation and set it properly.

First off, you need to make sure you're drinking enough water and moisturizing properly. Next, use a good primer and also set this with HD powder. I like the HD powder from Elf, though really, they all seem to be the same. I am in the market for a good primer so if anyone has cruelty free suggestions, let me know.

This sets beautifully, has a luminous finish, and lasts all day with HD powder. I'm super happy. I'm stocking up on three bottles just in case they discontinue as it seems this product is a hit or miss. People keep saying it sets in their fine lines but they must not have tried Lock it Tattoo Foundation by Kat Von D, lol. Supposedly these two foundations are similar but I disagree. If you have oily skin, try the Kat Von D one for sure. It does have a teeeeeny bit more coverage but it makes me look 10 years older. Again, if you're worried about foundation setting in your lines, DRINK WATER, use a good primer, and moisturize.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! This foundation is my favorite drugstore foundation,the coverage is amazing and I where it every day. I have oily skin and this foundation after powder stays matte for hours. The only problem I have with this foundation is the shade range,shades for me are either too dark for my skin tone or too light so I have to mix shades but I don’t mind,this product is amazing!!

It's super versatile, you can dilute it with moisturizer or oil or you can build it to full coverage, you can mattify it or make it dewy. But I think it requires some makeup knowledge to achive that. For oily skin or super oily t zone I'd recommend thin layer of powder underneath and would work perfectly. Also I appreciate that the company listens and they came out with lighter shades. For the price is the absolute queen of drugstore foundations. I own like 5 of these they work really well in clients (like some high ending ones) but like I've said it requires certain technique.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like the way it looks and I found a perfect shade match(though not hard. I am on the tan side and neutral olive) but it breaks me out. I know it's the foundation because I kept the same Milani primer and concealer but changed foundation and it got better immediately. Other than that I like it so maybe for skin that's not acne prone or combo/oily it would look good.

update: 11-27-19: I TRIED MILANI'S CREAM TO POWDER FOUNDATION AND LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!! I was fearful their Buff color would be too dark, but it's perfect for NC 15 skin! ...See my review on that....I am going to use the cream to powder foundation by Milani for EVER!

A COSMETIC COMPANY THAT LISTENS! NEW SHADES FOR PALE SKIN...ONE NEUTRAL, ONE WARM AND ONE PINK! ORDERED THE FAIR YELLOW SHADE TODAY! (00B) BEST FOUNDATION ON THE PLANET!

I recieved this order from Milani in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY REVIEW IS PREMATURE BUT WHEN YOU KNOW....YOU KNOW....Amazing! this foundation blends like nothing ever....so creamy.....never experienced anything this great ever and I have been looking my entire life.....coverage, doesnt enhance pores, long lasting, NOT cakey and from a company that listens and actually updated their shades for us pale gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!This foundation is the best on the planet!!!!!!!The color 00B is wonderful for my NC15 skin....finally....it's NOT CAKEY at all....you can get minimal to absolutely full coverage and it doesnt stick to dry patches and actually minimizes my pores....plays with others well and lasts!!!!!!!!!! very creamy....blend with my fingers...I'm in shock at how good this is and it costs $10 bucks!!!!!!!!!! Target doesnt have the updated shades yet so I ordered from Milani directly. For a foundation that could be full coverage, you would think it would enhance your pores, but it does not.....some of the negative reviews are about shades......so hopefully others will give this a second chance because I don't know what I will do if they stop making this! ANd no nasty Bismuth in it to break me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gives a totally natural finish that one might even be able to go without powder depending on your skin.....I'm in shock at how good this is. I bought a lipstick and bronzer and they are fabulous as well....lipstick is the best I have EVER tried...EVER.. I have tried this without powder and it didnt get greasy at all and I think I may like it without powder better! it stayed all day....didnt crease....I'm still in awe over this little gem and going to try some of Milani's other unique products!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. I usually by high end foundations but had heard good about this one and turned out to be a winner! Very easy to blend but gives great flawless coverage. This out performed $40 and $50 foundations I have tried. It is thick but is very blendable and I just use a light moisturizer first and it looks beautiful. Lasts all day and doesn't transfer. Color matched me great. I have found my new favorite foundation!!!

i brought this foundation and i just wanted to try this bcoz i heard soo many good reviews about this foundation and i tried this foundation,
but i was totaly disapointed bcoz it looks soo cakey and heavy but give medium coverage and it makes my t zone soo oily and cakey at midday but i still use this foundation for 2-3 days but my skin started to breakout really badly i got soo many pimples and scars :(

pros:
Affordable price
Nice packaging
can find easily
blend nicely

Cons:
Feels heavy
it breaks me out really badly
looks so cakey
Fragranced
clog pores

Maybe this one does not suit my skin but for other maybe it will suit,i never going to buy this again in my life