MILANI Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I’ve repurchased this foundation three times. The color range is limited, but for me, the lightest shade is a perfect match. For me, this is the best foundation on earth. I’m 37 years old, and I work outside as a tour guide in New Orleans. I wear this foundation in the SUMMER here (again, outside), and it actually lasts through two tours with only minimal pressed powder touch ups needed. It wears comparably to Lancôme’s Tient Idole on me, except that this is vastly cheaper. I do need 2 pumps to get the coverage I want instead of the 1 I need with prestige brands, and I find that the coverage is a bit dewy, rather than matte, but I love love love this foundation. I’ve used high end products for years and now having switched to this I will never go back. My only caveat is that it’s hard to get the last of the product out of the bottle, I always have to use a tiny spatula to get the last of the product out. But, overall, a small price to pay for a fantastic drugstore foundation powers through some of the most extreme weather conditions imaginable.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a nice, medium (buildable) coverage foundation, with a satin finish. Actually, the lack of a matte finish surprised me, given it's sweatproof, longwearing claims. I have such combination skin, but since we are moving into colder weather, the non-matte finish is ideal, because it does not highlight dry areas. I just set my oily areas (nose/forehead) with Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I chose "00 Light Natural", which is a good color match for my NW20ish (fair/light, neutral) skintone. I love how skinlike and natural this looks, even in daylight/natural light. The bottle is beautiful, and has a great pump! I purchased this at my local CVS, with a 50% off coupon, so it cost me less than $4! Will def. use it up, and might repurchase!

I just recently purchased this foundation but today is the first day of me doing a full day wear test (well get to why in a minute) but so far I'm 6 hours in and it still looks beautiful. The finish is not true matte at least for me, more of a satin finish, but that's a good thing for me because I prefer some dimension. It's done a great job controlling oil and hadn't broken apart at all, and the coverage is excellent. In the picture I actually am having serious hormonal breakouts on my chin but the foundation makes them almost invisible. The packaging feels luxurious and I love that it has a pump -- definitely has a more high end feel to it.

Now for caveats. First off, when you shade match yourself, go at least 1 if not two shades up because the oxidation is REAL with this one. I picked what looked like the perfect neutral slightly warm beige light/medium color for me (02 natural), but within 2 minutes it was clearly way too dark. The good news is the oxidation is almost instant, it's not one of the ones that looks good when you leave the house but turns oompa loompa by noon, and it actually is my perfect color when I have self tanner on (like today), but worth noting when purchasing.

I will also say that this is one of the those foundations that takes a minute to sink into the skin -- when you first apply it it does look a little heavy/cakey, but about 30 minutes later it settled in for a very nice skin like finish. The other issue I had is I have a large crease/wrinkle that runs through the middle of my forehead and it did settle into that line quite a bit, even after setting with powder. A couple hours i did have to buff the creasing out and apply a little touch up powder. Not a deal breaker but not something I have to worry about with some of my other go to foundations. I'm going to try it again tomorrow with some blurring pore filling primer along that crease to see if that fixes the issue.

All and all once you get your shade match it's a beautiful foundation I would recommend.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So far, I am loving this foundation - blends easily and covers well w/o being heavy or cakey. I bought shade 04 Medium Beige and it is a good match for me (I wear NC25 in MAC studio fix powder) I bought this at a drugstore chain (the one with initials)and normally, would not shop there as their prices are always much higher on everything but I had a $3 off coupon. this product gets rave reviews on all other sites - I recommend trying it.

honestly, this is one of the first foundations I've actually made it through and will probably repurchase. It has a very thick, almost waxy consistency and definitely doesn't mix well with oils or glow drops. However, I have the most sensitive skin. I break out in a rash when almost anything touches it, I have had no issue with this foundation. The colors definitely run more yellow and also tend to be a little darker so it can be hard to shade match. but for me, the lightest shade works.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Great foundation :)

Well. Where do I start? The packaging is very ugly but what do you expect from a cheap brand? The foundation is very good and full coverage. It is the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried.
But.. It oxidizes quite a bit and if you have oily skin, this foundation is not for you. I have combination skin and this foundation looks oily sometimes.
But it is good for the price. I would go for this if I needed a cheap foundation which also covers everything.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought the shade 00B and applied this foundation with no primer/ no setting spray and a DRY RT sponge.
This foundation is not my favourite, and I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I can totally see it working for others.
It's a creamy, full coverage foundation that you can feel sitting on your face. It is very heavily perfumed, to the point that I could still smell it an hour after applying. The scent itself is kinda floral and not entirely unpleasant though. The finish is definitely dewy, however, it amplified my pores like crazy! I wore this side by side with the L'oreal true match (shade 1.5N linnen, same application) and that one looked a lot more full coverage simply because it blurred my pores. Another thing, it creased a lot on me, even though I have dry to normal skin.

I can still see it having potential because it is full coverage and it lasted 10 hours wear time really well (also didn't break me out or caused any eczema, despite the perfume).
You could totally make this work with a pore filling primer and some powder. I'm definitely giving it another try when winter comes around. For now, I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone with big pores or oily/combination skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you're looking for a yellow-toned foundation, this is one of a good drugstore option. I am light skinned with yellow undertone, and I always have a problem with finding drugstore foundation, because their shade is always either too pink or too dark. That being said, this foundation's shade range isn't exactly great. I am NC15-20 in MAC, I bought the shade 01 Creamy Vanilla and is slightly too dark, although it is yellow. I'm pretty sure now that they've expanded the range, I will match 00B Light Beige.

Coverage is medium-high. Lasting power is ok. Formula wise, it's pretty thick and creamy. It doesn't hold up oil really well, so if you're oily skin like me you might need a good matte primer/ powder. If you're less oily than me, I'm pretty sure it's ok.

Overall, it's an OK foundation. It's not outstanding, but the price and undertone is spot on for me.

Pro: good yellow undertone (if you're looking for one), reasonable price, good coverage
Cons: doesn't hold up oil well

Will I repurchase? Probably for a mixer, with my any other foundation that is always either too pink or/and too light. (I normally mix this with my Body Shop Matte Clay Skin Clarifying Foundation or my Catrice HD Liquid Foundation; both are too light, too pink and quite matte)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This works great with my skin. I love the little pump top and you can easily control how much you get by depressing a little or a lot. This gives me great medium-fuller coverage without looking heavy or caked on. This looks like my skin when I applied this with a silicone applicator. I applied first smoothing it on in circles to spread it out and then patting it into the skin for a flawless finish. I used the shade 00 Light Natural which is a perfect match. That is so rare and I almost always have to mix two together to get the right color that isn't too yellow, too pink, or too pale. I've worn this several times already over the past few weeks and I've been happy with the staying power and look. I do get a little breakdown around my nose and chin by the end of the day, but my work shifts are over 12 hours long so by the time I finish, my makeup has already been on for a good 13 hours. That is the same wear I get with any of my favorite foundations. This applies smoothly and looks like my skin when I apply a thin layer. I have applied this different ways to see how it performs with a silicone applicator, a beauty blender sponge, a foundation brush, fingertips, and a combo of those and it went on well with all applications over a primer. This does not build up well though and it looked cakey when I added a second layer, so just go with what it gives you the first time. I always use moisturizer and a makeup primer beneath my foundations. It does cover my undereye shadows and I have not had to use a separate concealer, but it didn't give me the coverage or even out the browline like concealer can either so this did not eliminate that step so I still have to use concealer with this. It does have good coverage. I don't have dark circles though so concealer is more for a brightening effect than a concealing effect when I use it. I apply my makeup with the lightest hand possible and build up color and coverage in layers so this product works well for me, I like how it looks on me, I like the dispenser, I like the application, and the long wear. I will say that I do work indoors in temperature controlled settings so my makeup is not having to take the summer heat and humidity. I'm satisfied with this and I would buy it again.