MILANI Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use revlon colorstay but switched over to this bc they kept changing their formula . Love how it’s full coverage but looks like skin. Works well in the summer when I get a little sweaty sometimes and lasts all day. Doesn’t break me out.

This product should be take off the market! I have used MANY different kinds of foundation in my 50 years and never have I had such a horrible reaction to a foundation! My face is one big red, itching blob! Thanks so much for creating a product that has completely destroyed my skn in one aplacation! I have a dinner party tonight I'm hosting and my skin is still on FIRE from wearing this product yesterday! Congrats on your horrible product! I'm sure I won't hear back from any company rep or will anyone that has anything to do with this company will even read my review. You're product sucks.
Ladies, please do not purchase this product you will regret it!

Really affordable and works quite well, it is a little thick but it does what it is supposed to do.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I’ve repurchased this foundation three times. The color range is limited, but for me, the lightest shade is a perfect match. For me, this is the best foundation on earth. I’m 37 years old, and I work outside as a tour guide in New Orleans. I wear this foundation in the SUMMER here (again, outside), and it actually lasts through two tours with only minimal pressed powder touch ups needed. It wears comparably to Lancôme’s Tient Idole on me, except that this is vastly cheaper. I do need 2 pumps to get the coverage I want instead of the 1 I need with prestige brands, and I find that the coverage is a bit dewy, rather than matte, but I love love love this foundation. I’ve used high end products for years and now having switched to this I will never go back. My only caveat is that it’s hard to get the last of the product out of the bottle, I always have to use a tiny spatula to get the last of the product out. But, overall, a small price to pay for a fantastic drugstore foundation powers through some of the most extreme weather conditions imaginable.

I just recently purchased this foundation but today is the first day of me doing a full day wear test (well get to why in a minute) but so far I'm 6 hours in and it still looks beautiful. The finish is not true matte at least for me, more of a satin finish, but that's a good thing for me because I prefer some dimension. It's done a great job controlling oil and hadn't broken apart at all, and the coverage is excellent. In the picture I actually am having serious hormonal breakouts on my chin but the foundation makes them almost invisible. The packaging feels luxurious and I love that it has a pump -- definitely has a more high end feel to it.

Now for caveats. First off, when you shade match yourself, go at least 1 if not two shades up because the oxidation is REAL with this one. I picked what looked like the perfect neutral slightly warm beige light/medium color for me (02 natural), but within 2 minutes it was clearly way too dark. The good news is the oxidation is almost instant, it's not one of the ones that looks good when you leave the house but turns oompa loompa by noon, and it actually is my perfect color when I have self tanner on (like today), but worth noting when purchasing.

I will also say that this is one of the those foundations that takes a minute to sink into the skin -- when you first apply it it does look a little heavy/cakey, but about 30 minutes later it settled in for a very nice skin like finish. The other issue I had is I have a large crease/wrinkle that runs through the middle of my forehead and it did settle into that line quite a bit, even after setting with powder. A couple hours i did have to buff the creasing out and apply a little touch up powder. Not a deal breaker but not something I have to worry about with some of my other go to foundations. I'm going to try it again tomorrow with some blurring pore filling primer along that crease to see if that fixes the issue.

All and all once you get your shade match it's a beautiful foundation I would recommend.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So far, I am loving this foundation - blends easily and covers well w/o being heavy or cakey. I bought shade 04 Medium Beige and it is a good match for me (I wear NC25 in MAC studio fix powder) I bought this at a drugstore chain (the one with initials)and normally, would not shop there as their prices are always much higher on everything but I had a $3 off coupon. this product gets rave reviews on all other sites - I recommend trying it.

honestly, this is one of the first foundations I've actually made it through and will probably repurchase. It has a very thick, almost waxy consistency and definitely doesn't mix well with oils or glow drops. However, I have the most sensitive skin. I break out in a rash when almost anything touches it, I have had no issue with this foundation. The colors definitely run more yellow and also tend to be a little darker so it can be hard to shade match. but for me, the lightest shade works.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Great foundation :)

Well. Where do I start? The packaging is very ugly but what do you expect from a cheap brand? The foundation is very good and full coverage. It is the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried.
But.. It oxidizes quite a bit and if you have oily skin, this foundation is not for you. I have combination skin and this foundation looks oily sometimes.
But it is good for the price. I would go for this if I needed a cheap foundation which also covers everything.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought the shade 00B and applied this foundation with no primer/ no setting spray and a DRY RT sponge.
This foundation is not my favourite, and I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I can totally see it working for others.
It's a creamy, full coverage foundation that you can feel sitting on your face. It is very heavily perfumed, to the point that I could still smell it an hour after applying. The scent itself is kinda floral and not entirely unpleasant though. The finish is definitely dewy, however, it amplified my pores like crazy! I wore this side by side with the L'oreal true match (shade 1.5N linnen, same application) and that one looked a lot more full coverage simply because it blurred my pores. Another thing, it creased a lot on me, even though I have dry to normal skin.

I can still see it having potential because it is full coverage and it lasted 10 hours wear time really well (also didn't break me out or caused any eczema, despite the perfume).
You could totally make this work with a pore filling primer and some powder. I'm definitely giving it another try when winter comes around. For now, I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone with big pores or oily/combination skin.