Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.0

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was excited to give this foundation a try because I've heard so many great things about it, and most of the YouTubers I watch recommend it. I've tried many high end foundations and the only drugstore foundation I have tried and loved was Maybelline Fit Me (dewy). By the way, I have sensitive but oily skin. I have a little bit of acne but nothing too harsh. Most of the time I do great with products. Anyways, I went to Target and picked the shade which I thought was closest to my skin. I brought it home and decided to give it a try! The coverage was great don't get me wrong, and the color I chose was perfect... BUT when I started blending it out with my beauty blender I felt like my face was burning and I kept blending and everywhere I put the product it kept burning. I had it on for about 10 mins and just had to take it off. My skin started peeling, and the next day my face was super red underneath my eye area (mainly my cheeks). I didn't use any other new products except this foundation that day. Maybe it's because my sensitive skin? I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin! It's a good foundation but the burning isn't worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a decent foundation. Definitely one of the better drug store ones that I have tried. It's very thick and gives a good amount of coverage. You could build it up if your careful but I would be wary of cake face. It doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. You know it's there but I don't consider it bothersome and I'm one to not even like to wear foundation during the warmer months. I use a beauty blender to apply and it blends out very easily. I pat the parts of my face that are prone to creasing and set right away with No Color RCMA powder. It does seem to stay tacky on my skin. Not sure if that happens with other users or if it's just my oily skin. I can temporary fix that by applying a dusting of Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I find that every few hours I have to not my face and touch my t-zone up with that powder. Keeps it looking fresh though. I've been wearing it every day for about a week. No breakouts. I don't see that it breaks down at all, doesn't separate, and stays on a long as I use a setting spray and try not to touch my face. It has a pump which is always awesome for hygienic purposes. The bottle is also a nice heavy glass. You get the usual 30 ml of product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Many reviews for this foundation here in Makeupalley are absolutely idiotic. I cannot believe so many people give bad reviews to foundations JUST because they don't like the color match they picked. It's hella annoying. These clueless women are messing up the rating system and making me have to scroll for AGES to find well thought out, decent reviews.

I bought this foundation two days ago in Sand Beige and its a good color match (I fall around NC 40-NC 42). If I want a perfect match I will probably have to mix this one with a little bit of Tan or some other more netral warm color. So far I can tell you this much: the foundation falls somewhere near the middle between matte and dewy, leaning slightly more dewy than matte. I prefer a natural finish (not matte, not dewy), but when I powder this down it looks demi matte, just how I prefer. Ive been using the Maybelline Better skin powder or Master Set loose powder over it to set and it looks very good and not cakey.

Sadly this is not full coverage, its medium - medium high coverage. I HATE when foundations lie about the coverage on the bottle. I will try layering this foundation with powder and foundation a couple of times to see if I can get this to full coverage without looking cakey. I will update.

Also this has beeswax in it...I may breakout from it or not. I cross my fingers that it don't.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont why so many people hate this foundation... but this is really work for me! Im in nc25 and use shade 03 for this foundie, and i love the result and its staying power. It last aaaallll day without giving me any crack!

So to start off, this is actually the first foundation I ever got, thanks to all the hype YT gurus gave it. And tbh, I'm not mad at it.

This foundation has a very sleek packaging in a glass bottle, if I'm not mistaken, despite the affordable price point and it comes in a pump, which is a plus. It comes in more than 10 shades, so I guess it wouldn't be hard for everyone to find their perfect shade.

Now, on to the product itself. It has a scent to it, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. The foundation itself is in a thick, creamy liquid form but you could sheer it out if you wanted to. You just have to mix it in with another foundation with a lighter density or oil or whatever have you. Personally, I just use 1 pump and it covers my entire face, including my neck. I like dotting this all over my face, then coming in with a beauty sponge to blend and sheer it out. I'd say its coverage is medium to full and it covers all my blemishes. It's buildable in terms of layering this product. However, it could look too cakey if you use too much. The finish, imo, is demi-matte, so it doesn't really look too flat on the skin. You could wear it with a primer or without and it lasts the whole day, even without setting it. There are times I would go out and I'd still have my makeup on from morning to evening. And there was even a time where I went to training with makeup on and it barely budged. I also remember using this the first time with barely any other products and it worked really well for me, considering the fact that I live in a tropical country that's fairly humid. But, now that I basically have a full kit, I could never go out without priming my face and setting my face before leaving the house. So, that's that!

Conclusion (out of 5):
Price: 5
Packaging: 5 (comes in a pump!)
Consistency: 4.5 (a bit thick imo)
Buildability: 4.5
Coverage: 5 (covers all my blemishes)
Finish: 5
Staying power: 4.5 (stays on for a really long time)

First Milani product I bought after seeing all the rave about it by MUA & BB, but sorry Milani I don't love you after 2nd use because you've broke me out. My skin is not sensitive to make up allergic but surprisingly Milani did it, the color selection is also tricky that I end up bought 2 bottle of Vanila and Sand to mix together as Vanila is too yellow & Sand is so dark, still I need put some yellow corrector to able to match my skin tone, so much hassle to make it work and end up pimple all over my face, not big pimple though but tiny itchy pimple everywhere. Moreover it make my face as an oily ball even though I set it with powder and setting spray, only after 2hr apply it start melt down and at the end of the day my face look ashy & dull means it's oxidizing pretty much. Only good comment is the pump and glass bottle, coverage is medium to full. However being said it broke me out so all the good point going down to drain. I though I would give it a 3rd chance to be fair but I'm scare now, back to my Tarte & IT CC then.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't recommend for oily skin, my face becomes extremely shiny to where I need to blot when using this foundation. It has pretty coverage, but will separate later in the day if you don't use a setting spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After reading and watching all the rave reviews, I was so confident I'd love this one. Unfortunately, this turned out to be one of the worst foundations I've tried. The consistency felt super thick and heavy, didn't apply that well, was too fragranced for my liking, and worst of all-- made my skin sting every time I put it on. I've never had a foundation feel like it was burning or stinging my skin before even though my skin can be problematic (acne and dryness/sensitivity). The color I got (can't remember because I tossed it but it was one of the lighter ones) also veered super orange on me. The only thing it had going for it was the decent coverage. At least it wasn't that expensive.

Worst foundation I've ever tried. I have no idea why everyone hypes this up. I got the lightest shade and I looked like Donald Trump. It oxidized, looked super cakey and gross. Also, by the end of the day I looked greasy and oily. Yuck, I will never wear this again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this foundation, especially mixed in with moisturiser (really any but I especially like olays fresh effects w the satin finish). I use warm beige (no.5) despite it being significantly deeper than my skin as its the closest undertone in the range. If you're finding it hard to get a match if you're light medium, I recommend finding one with your undertone as it makes it barely noticeable it's deeper. You definitely can use this as a concealer, it builds really well works nicely under the eyes. It doesn't make me super oily if I pair it with a moisturiser which is peculiar considering. Alone, it can make my normal to combo skin oily in the nose and cheeks even with powder and I'd have to touch up during the day (something I never have to do with other foundations).

Overall, love this foundation, the finish, the coverage and the packaging. If you can find your shade or your undertone or if you're lucky both! Then high tail it to pick this up.