MILANI Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

As much as I ended up loving this foundation, the shade selection mystifies me and needs to be expanded. I have a light-medium complexion and got the second to lightest shade and it is almost too dark for me, but the lightest shade looked almost white. This foundation oxidizes very slightly but is still a pretty good match if I blend it well down the neck. Although it's a bit more high maintenance to get the shade to look just right, the quality of the product is evident.

The price is absolutely fine considering the packaging is pretty nice for drugstore (it comes with a pump and you get a good amount of product). Coverage is medium-full in my opinion, it can definitely be built up but I wouldn't use this as a concealer, I need a bit more oomph in that department and this is a foundation so it's not going to cover major dark circles or anything like that.

I didn't find the foundation overly cakey or greasy at all, after applying powder and setting spray not only did I not get oily throughout the day but this foundation lasted exceptionally well over the course of a ten hour day. To be honest I was really surprised with the staying power, and it didn't settle into fine lines at all either.

Overall a fantastic foundation with perfect packaging. If they had a shade range that matched Maybelline or L'Oréal they could easily be a major contender for my go-to drugstore foundation.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

High hopes dashed - To be fair I may have gotten an old batch bc it was 2nd to last on the shelf

After reading other reviews I'm mystified they have bottles w a pump. My bottle was twist-off w applicator stick built into the cap.

Product was gloppy - getting all around the area where you'd screw the cap back on. And the smell was off.

Returning the product to Ulta. Will spend a coin on Make Up Forever ..

I got shade 00 light natural and it was orange I was honestly shocked it’s meant to be there second lightest colour and I was awful, it’s also really thick and will look okay when you put it on but through the day I looked like a mirror I was sooooo shiny . I got really anxious about it so I was in my lesson wiping it off with my hand. Kinda sums it up

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This foundation is alright but doesn't work that well with my oily face. I used number 13 Chestnut. It's affordable but it's alright. Nothing to get hyped about.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Your skin but better!
Can't believe that a product like this exists at this price point. I have eschewed MAC and most expensive brands since going cruelty-free. Milani came highly recommended by bloggers and makeup artistes on YouTube, so gave it a shot.
Goes on like a dream. Very light finish and very good coverage - how do they do it? And it lives up to its promise of being a foundation + concealer - there was no need to use my usual concealer after this. Bear in mind I have blemished and acne prone skin.
Note that it gets oily in a few hours (less oily than Studio Fix Fluid though). This is why I'm docking it a star.
I bought 06 Sand Beige which is a very good match for my NC42 skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation, everything from the coverage to the texture to wear time. However, I’m NC35, and this foundation oxidizes like crazy on me. It’s the only foundation Ive ever really had this issue with. I started off with shade 5, got shade 3, now just picked up shade 2, and that’s still too dark on me

Edit: Shade 01 is the perfect match for me

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Only drugstore foundation that I really like on its own and mixed with others. Coverage is fantastic. It’s also doesn’t cake or break up on my dry skin. My favorite thing about it is the finish - not too dewy where it doesn’t provide coverage and not too matte where I look like a cake. It lasts me about 10 hours before it begins not to look as flawless. The only sketchy thing is the shade selection. I’m usually light-medium neutral skin and I had to choose the first lightest shade in ivory (wtf???). I think Milani may have more shades since I’ve purchased this. Honestly, I didn’t think anything can top L’oreal Foundations at the drugstore but ever since going cruelty free, this has been the closest. I will continue to repurchase!

Great coverage, the texture is perfect

I wasnt wowed by this in general, but i do think the coverage is really good. It is definitely full coverage. I do find that if use a moisturising primer underneath, the finish is a lot prettier.
When i dont, this can dry to any drier areas on your skin. It always does oxidise to a more orangey colour. I used the shade Warm Beige. I liked how the glass was clear so you can see how much there is.

I wont purchase this again, becuase it didnt blow my mind. Wasnt terrible but wasnt amazing. Its a full coverage affordable foundation but the finish didnt wow me. I also notice this transfers a lot despite setting with powder and spray. So in a honesty i wouldnt reccomened this. But its a good to see an affordable full coverage foundation on the market.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really enjoying this foundation. I've been a dedicated user of L'Oreal True Match Lumi for a long time, and I will continue to use it. This, however, is another new favorite. It's a full-coverage foundation but it doesn't settle into my lines or pores (I do use a blurring primer with it). I have slightly oily skin, mostly normal. It gives me a very natural finish, not dewy or matte, just normal. It blends easily and applies smoothly with a damp beauty sponge. I'm really impressed with this foundation! I did get a shade that's a touch too dark for me, but it's nothing a little white L.A. Girl mixer can't fix. I highly recommend this foundation! (I also pretty much refuse to buy high-end foundation since the drugstore has so many good options. If you're a drugstore foundation person like me, check this out.)