Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

All the reviews about this product are 100% correct. I started off by squirting a small amount onto the back of my hand and used a foundation brush to apply to my face as well as a beauty blender to dab it into my skin. It is FULL coverage and, at first, I liked the result. I set it with powder and went through the rest of my makeup routine as usual. Things just went downhill from here. The product did oxidize as well as became very greasy. I ended up taking off all of my makeup because I couldn't stand to go the whole day looking like a grease ball. Maybe this will work out better for someone with dryer skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this because Tati on YouTube raved about it. I must say it doesn't disappoint. $8.99 at Walgreens and I'm in the shade Sand Beige (medium skin with warm undertones) and I'm an NC30 just to give you an idea. I applied it with a damp beauty blender and it applied beautifully. I wore it for 12+ hours, through a workout, and it's still going strong in terms of coverage. My only complaint is that it settled into my fine lines between my brows. I would repurchase!

I gave this three lippies because I had a few issues with this

for reference I wear a NC22 in Mac 2C1 in Doublewear and chose 02 Natural in Milani. I think I may be getting the first shade because my main issue with this is that natural went on nice at first but then oxidized to like a orangey shade on me and that was my main peeve with this. I loved how this gave an airbrush finish and that the coverage was good. I will give this another try and update my review but for now I will stick to my doublewear.

This is my all-time holy grail foundation! I've gone through at least 15 bottles already, and I'm not exaggerating. The lightest shade, 01 Creamy Vanilla, is a perfect match for my light Asian skintone with yellow undertones. This foundation goes on so creamy, so blendable, buildable, and the finish is just like skin and not cakey at all. It doesn't emphasize dry skin, doesn't break me out, and lasts all day. I apply this with a BeautyBlender and it gives off the most amazing finish. TIP: If you have oily skin, make sure you do set it with powder because it tends to get a little shiny after a long day. But overall, I've gotten compliments from people everywhere I go and am constantly being asked what foundation I use! It seriously gives such a natural, smooth texture that doesn't look like I packed on tons of makeup, even though the coverage is medium to full. I cannot say enough good things about this foundation, it's better than any other foundation I've tried.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is one of my favorite foundations. It does exactly what it says it does, conceals and perfects! I have combination skin that trends toward oily in summer and dry in winter, and this foundation is good all year round. I have a neutral tone to my skin, so won't comment on the shade range, though I will say there aren't a ton of shades.

I always use a silicone based primer with my foundations, and if I have a special occasion, I do with this foundation as well, but on the day to day however, I have found that I can use this one with the much less expensive Milani prime Light primer, and it still looks really nice. I apply it with either a beauty blender or with an artis foundation brush, but it actually does just fine using your fingers.

It comes in a pump and I love that, as you don't expose the product to air and it doesn't oxidize.

Bottom line, I will keep this one in the rotation for the foreseeable future.

I purchased this mainly because almost every single beauty bloggers in youtube gave it thumbs up. Beside I am always up for trying out new products and this doesn't cost me my savings. I purchased it online and well I bought the wrong shade. The shade is too dark that I look like someone who spent 7 consecutive days sleeping on the beach directly under the sun light. I have a slightly tan skin on the rest of my body but my face has pink undertone. So go figure it out.

But then I decided to try it anyway even though people starring at me like I am someone who ran away from psychiatric institution. It claims (at the back of the bottle) that it is a high coverage but still looks natural and long lasting among other claims. The bottle is nice, pretty sleek. It comes with a pump, The product has creamy consistency. Two pumps are enough for face and neck. It is best to use beauty blender as opposed to a brush. Upon application it gives an immediate medium (leaning towards full) coverage. It is hydrating but not that hydrating. It does a good job in covering up a little bit of hyperpigmentation that is going on right now. I don't have any dark circle underneath my eyes or blemishes to cover so I didn't apply a second application. It gives a flawless finish but people can detect that you are wearing a make-up. It is still natural however it is not as natural as other high coverage foundations. It is pretty long wearing and I didn't have to do touch up during the day (at least not before 7 hours of wearing it).

However there is something in the formula that gives me little bumps. So this will be a pass although I did enjoy it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

About my skin: I have light brown skin thats yellow toned and it gets pretty oily if i skip a day of my face washing routine. Anyways, I dont wear foundation but i do use concealer to hide my dark circles.

My favourite HG concealer from the drugstore has been discontinued so for the past few months ive been trying to find a similar concealer that works just as well.

I purchased this foundation today to use as a concealer because it said "Foundation + concealer", plus, I saw some youtubers who used this as a concealer and it seemed to work well on them. The thing that really sold me was the shade "07 Sand" which was a perfect match for my skin.

I went home and used my beauty blender to apply it on my dark circles AND just for the hell of it, i decided to put it all over my face just to see if it was a good foundation as well (even though i don't wear foundation). It looked so flawless when i applied it, I was literally jumping for joy thinking i found my new HG concealer/foundation.

FAST FORWARD 30 MINUTES AND MY WHOLE FACE WAS ORANGE! it oxidized so bad! Im only 22 and the foundation started making me look like i was 40! it was awful the way it was creasing and settling into my pores!

I just don't see what all the hype was for this.

Ive finally given up on drugstore foundation/concealer and have decided to just go to Sephora and have them match me for a high end concealer -.- not that theres a big difference anyways, this stuff was 17$ with tax at the only place that sold it near me and all the name brand concealers at Sephora are 20-28$ (so the price isn't drastically different).

I still love the brand Milani- I own their brow kit, lash fibres and some lipsticks and theyre all amazing! Im just not gonna bother with their foundation in the future :p

Used a sponge, the coverage and finish is great. However, my face became a greasy mess after a couple of hours with lots of oxidation. The color range is poor. I purchased 03 light beige but it turned tan after few hours.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you are looking for a foundation, that truly covers everything and still feels good on the skin, and is also cheap, look no further! For a drugstore foundation, this is amazing! Truly.

It is quite thick but if you wanted, you could mix it with your moisturizer, or a few drops of your favorite face oil; also a good idea, if your skin is dry. I also feel, that since it is such a full coverage foundation, someone without dark under eyes could easily use only this and skip the concealer.
One thing I don't like about this foundation is the shades; it's hard to find the right color, especially since it is a drugstore product and you there are no testers available, and it runs pretty dark. It also oxidizes a little, so keep that in mind when choosing the color.
But, if you can see past the minor hiccups, this is a wonderful full coverage foundation!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Greasy, light coverage and oxidized!