MILANI Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

3.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. /- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This works great with my skin. I love the little pump top and you can easily control how much you get by depressing a little or a lot. This gives me great medium-fuller coverage without looking heavy or caked on. This looks like my skin when I applied this with a silicone applicator. I applied first smoothing it on in circles to spread it out and then patting it into the skin for a flawless finish. I used the shade 00 Light Natural which is a perfect match. That is so rare and I almost always have to mix two together to get the right color that isn't too yellow, too pink, or too pale. I've worn this several times already over the past few weeks and I've been happy with the staying power and look. I do get a little breakdown around my nose and chin by the end of the day, but my work shifts are over 12 hours long so by the time I finish, my makeup has already been on for a good 13 hours. That is the same wear I get with any of my favorite foundations. This applies smoothly and looks like my skin when I apply a thin layer. I have applied this different ways to see how it performs with a silicone applicator, a beauty blender sponge, a foundation brush, fingertips, and a combo of those and it went on well with all applications over a primer. This does not build up well though and it looked cakey when I added a second layer, so just go with what it gives you the first time. I always use moisturizer and a makeup primer beneath my foundations. It does cover my undereye shadows and I have not had to use a separate concealer, but it didn't give me the coverage or even out the browline like concealer can either so this did not eliminate that step so I still have to use concealer with this. It does have good coverage. I don't have dark circles though so concealer is more for a brightening effect than a concealing effect when I use it. I apply my makeup with the lightest hand possible and build up color and coverage in layers so this product works well for me, I like how it looks on me, I like the dispenser, I like the application, and the long wear. I will say that I do work indoors in temperature controlled settings so my makeup is not having to take the summer heat and humidity. I'm satisfied with this and I would buy it again.

Everytime i use this product, everyone is like asking what foundation do i use, and they always amazed that i only use cheap Milani product. The coverage is amazing! But it kinda leaves a heavy feeling on my face. There’s no problem in using this product like only around 3-4 hours. I try to use this foundation like in 9 hours, and when i swipe clean my face at night it starts to show little acnes! I know that i wasn’t supposed to wear foundation all day. But good job for like dinner or lunch occasion.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

can look a bit cakey if too much is applied but overall good product and gives full coverage

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got the shade creamy vanilla and it's the right shade but the tone is very yellow, I have a yellowish undertone but this is YELLOW. Aside from that I really like it, which is surprising bc it's a matte foundation and I don't care for matte anything especially foundations because they make my skin look flat and unnatural. The finish isn't super matte and the coverage is medium-full without looking cakey. It wears well and doesn't highlight any of my pores, the only creasing is where the bottom of my glasses touch my cheeks. I've heard people say it oxidizes bad but I don't have that problem at all (I almost never do)

This is my favorite drug store foundation! I was fortunate to find a shade match for my skin. The coverage is medium-full, and lasts throughout the day. I have combination dry, but get oily in my T-zone. I find it applies best with a damp beauty sponge. I rotate high and low end foundations...for me, this competes with higher end foundations.

I loved it! so far so good!!...actually amazing!! full coverage and great longevity shade 03 was perfect and what a great price point! thanks Milani!

It was sooo bad.The colour literally was too orange for me even after I tried mixing it with other shades.it remained orange all the same.Instead of giving coverage it stuck to my pores and amplified it.This was the worst experience iv had with a foundation.i have combination skin and MOST foundation tend to work for me but this one -real bummer.so disappointed!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

As much as I ended up loving this foundation, the shade selection mystifies me and needs to be expanded. I have a light-medium complexion and got the second to lightest shade and it is almost too dark for me, but the lightest shade looked almost white. This foundation oxidizes very slightly but is still a pretty good match if I blend it well down the neck. Although it's a bit more high maintenance to get the shade to look just right, the quality of the product is evident.

The price is absolutely fine considering the packaging is pretty nice for drugstore (it comes with a pump and you get a good amount of product). Coverage is medium-full in my opinion, it can definitely be built up but I wouldn't use this as a concealer, I need a bit more oomph in that department and this is a foundation so it's not going to cover major dark circles or anything like that.

I didn't find the foundation overly cakey or greasy at all, after applying powder and setting spray not only did I not get oily throughout the day but this foundation lasted exceptionally well over the course of a ten hour day. To be honest I was really surprised with the staying power, and it didn't settle into fine lines at all either.

Overall a fantastic foundation with perfect packaging. If they had a shade range that matched Maybelline or L'Oréal they could easily be a major contender for my go-to drugstore foundation.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

High hopes dashed - To be fair I may have gotten an old batch bc it was 2nd to last on the shelf

After reading other reviews I'm mystified they have bottles w a pump. My bottle was twist-off w applicator stick built into the cap.

Product was gloppy - getting all around the area where you'd screw the cap back on. And the smell was off.

Returning the product to Ulta. Will spend a coin on Make Up Forever ..

I got shade 00 light natural and it was orange I was honestly shocked it’s meant to be there second lightest colour and I was awful, it’s also really thick and will look okay when you put it on but through the day I looked like a mirror I was sooooo shiny . I got really anxious about it so I was in my lesson wiping it off with my hand. Kinda sums it up