Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream

No Image

3.3

I reallllyyyy like this but then.. it depends ! I have a dry forehead , oily cheeks and flaking near the nose. Its really weird but When I tried this I Really loved how well it moisturized and help hydrate my skin greatly. The flaking near my nose went away but The down side is that it leaves your face very sticky which I didn't see a problem anyways because it actually worked great as a primer under my makeup. My makeup would just glide right on top but if I didn't wear makeup for a day it did make me look oily later on. So if you wear makeup everyday I do recommend . I did use the whole jar but If you don't wear makeup and are known to be oily Id stay away. I have been debating on buying it again but I still have a big jug of CeraVe moisturizing cream which also has ceramide and contains alot more product than this little jar.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff is AWESOME!!!! I used to feel some slight irritation after certain acids and/or masks but once I started using this following harsher products, my skin just feels nourished and comfortable. I don't use this every night but I'm very glad to have this on hand. It makes a big difference.

I have normal/combo skin

on 12/25/2015 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this for the ceramide, on recommendations that this moisturizer works just as well as Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin cream. Having now dutifully gone through half a full-size jar: how wrong I was. Not only did it fail to make my face appear any more smooth or glowing -- it turned my skin blotchy and constantly irritated my eyes. Moreover, later in the day it transforms into strange fuzzy layer when looked at closely, as if it's actually created more dead skin and mingled with it -- all just sitting on top of my face. The heavy whipped texture and ginger ice cream scent do inspire initial confidence, and ceramide 3 is in there, but only -- as I belatedly discover -- smack in the middle of its very long ingredients list, four lines after the alcohol.

In short: yet another reason to be suspicious of beauty bloggers / Reddit boards. I'm debating whether to use up the rest on I-don't-care days or toss it altogether.