4.1

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

16 days ago

unfortunately my skin didn't like this. I have oily/acne prone skin that is still prone to surface dehydration & flakes. This actually made my skin more red & flakey. Not sure if it was the snail mucin, as I have never tried that ingredient before. I hate to waste anything so I used this up as a hair serum by mixing it with a bit of sunflower oil. It made my hair very soft if anything.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2 months ago

Probably one of the most inexpensive yet effective products out there in my opinion. Works great as "conductor gel" for using with a Nuface device. AND by the fact it is quick drying makes for an excellent sleeping mask. You'll be amazed how long a bottle lasts.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairGrey, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2 months ago

I use this nightly after cleansing as or with another serum. After a month of use I noticed that slight redness in my skin was basically gone! My skin is in really good condition and the slight redness was literally my only complaint so I can't speak to how this works on acne, texture, dryness, ect but for my purposes this works excellently and I'll continue to use it.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

5 months ago

I bought this after reading rave reviews about it and at $20 I thought it would be a great deal. I've been using it daily for a month now and it hasn't irritated my dry, sensitive skin and if anything, the dry patches are gone! The slight redness in my cheeks has disappeared and my skin tone seems to be more even and consistent. The texture that I had on my cheeks previously seems to have smoothed out also. I love this!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

7 months ago

Had a bad reaction to this product within three days of use: raised, itchy bumps all over except for my forehead. Worst along jawline and mouth. Looked like a case of heat rash - no redness and not super noticeable but very uncomfortable. Disappeared within a week. My skin isn’t sensitive but this product absolutely wasn’t for me. Enjoyed the packaging though, and liked how the product felt on the skin.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

7 months ago

This was the first Cosrx product I ever purchased, and my collection has been growing ever since. I’m very fond of this essence, starting to forget I ever considered my skin dry or sensitive. Feels lovely on the skin and a great value for the price

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

9 months ago

I had bad acne on my forehead, used to wake up to 3-4 growing pimples everyday. I use this after I wash my face with Burt’s bees oil cleanser and cosrx good morning foam cleanser. After using this I put on aloe Vera gel. I use this every morning and night. This product has reduced my acne and improved my overall skin significantly. Onto my 4th bottle.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

9 months ago

I have been using this for over a year and I love it. I have combination-oily skin and get hormonal breakouts and acne scars on my chin. I only use one pump of this on my face and it instantly hydrates and plumps up my skin. I get fewer breakouts and any remaining acne scars fade faster than usual (with the help of The Ordinary's Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution). My face is a lot smoother and and my complexion is more even. This has given me that Korean translucent-like skin, ultimately making my face whiter and pale which is not what I wanted but nothing a good foundation can't fix. EDIT: I’ve repurchased the product and have been using it for about two months, but unfortunately I’m not seeing the same effects as I did with the previous bottle. I’m not sure if they changed the formulation or if the specific bottle I have is ineffective. It made my skin a bit smoother, but it did not do much in terms of reducing redness, pimples and lightening my hormonal acne scars. I also noticed that it stung when using it after the Cosrx bha blackhead power liquid. I really loved this product before don’t think I’ll repurchase it again.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

10 months ago

This is a game-changer, holy grail serum & I have never felt that way about a serum or moisturizer, no matter how coveted or expensive. This moisturizes my skin enough that I don't get oily by mid-day. That has NEVER happened before! It also seems to make my skin glow-ier and oh so smooth. I had shied away from using snail mucin for years & am kicking myself now because no other product has ever done this much for my skin. I wash, pat in a little SK-II, generously apply this serum, then moisturize with Peter Thomas Roth Cloud Cream or Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. After spending a small fortune trying to find products that moisturized without causing breakouts, I'm thrilled to have found THE ONE. This product is everything.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

10 months ago

this is a great hydrator to add after cleansing and before moisturiser. These kind of products are very hard to come buy in western cosmetics but are great if you have dehydrated skin or are using actives (they also give your moisturiser more slip). However, I don't find this to provide any healing benefits but that is okay for me. Sometimes it leaves a sticky layer, but that doesnt bother me to much as I apply a moisturiser on top anyway. For me this is just a simple and effective staple product that works. This is also really nice to mix in with other products like vitamin c powder!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24