Glossier Boy Brow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

I'm almost done with my first tube of Boy Brow and I will definitely order again. This does a wonderful job of making my brows look fuller. Great price for the value of the product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I ordered this in June and have maybe used it 5 times. It took forever to ship to me and I had been so excited to try it. It’s a really small tube, however, the price just doesn’t justify it. The brush picks up way too much product and the gel itself doesn’t have the greatest hold. I’m disappointed that I wasted money on this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have relatively full brows that already are shaped so I prefer brow mascaras that quickly fill in any sparse spots. This is a decent product, it actually uses more product than I expected from Glossier so on me it can look a little blocky so I have to use a spoolie to even it out and it holds my brows in place. If you're needing some detailed work this won't be enough for you and you'll need a brow pencil or pomade.

That being said I don't feel this is worth the hype. I have been using Nyx brow mascara and they are literally the exact same product except Nyx is half the price and double the size so I will continue to use that from now on.

on 5/16/2018 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Following all the rave reviews, I really badly wanted to love this product. And I do love it - it really does do exactly what it says in the blurb, and the result looks great. It gives a tidy, natural look with virtually no effort. It's a bit pricey for the amount you get, but it really does work.

Unfortunately for me, it turns out that I'm highly sensitive to one of its components. From the first time I used it, it has made me itch like crazy - even more so when my skin gets very warm. So very sadly, it's back to my old brow pencil for now. Great product, but not for me. :(

on 4/24/2018 7:00:00 PM

It adds a bit of color and holds my brow hairs in place i have this in brown and i have dark almost black asian hair. This is a really good brow gel its very natural

on 4/12/2018 6:44:00 AM

Love this brow product! I use the Charlotte Tilbury eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows (my HG) and this on top to feather the inner corners and add definition to fine hairs at the ends and what a natural and amazing combination! Already purchased a backup!

on 4/1/2018 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Boy Brow is aight. I've never used a brow gel product before, but it's aight. No wows or gasps of astonishment here.

When I opened the box, I was irked at how small the tube was. Like everyone else says, the size is reminiscent of a deluxe sampler. (Good thing I bought this in a 2-for deal with Haloscope.) My natural brows already are fluffy and thick, Boy Brow just filled in the sparse areas and gave them shape - while still keeping them natural-looking. They definitely hit the "no makeup makeup" aesthetic on the nail.

It’s a nice brow gel, but it’s not knocking my socks off. I find that there are such great drugstore alternatives in this category, that for this price it should of make me coffee in bed as well as keep the brows tamed. Will use it up with pleasure, but wouldn’t repurchase.

on 12/22/2017 11:59:00 AM

I rebelled against the silly name for a long time. But I finally tried it, and the product is so good. Just right in terms of texture, color and natural hold without stiffness. I had been using a Sephora brow crayon plus a little Anastasia pencil, but any time I can ditch two products for one that does it better, I'm happy. Blonde is my color. If a blob comes out, its easy to blend it in. (I agree that it's a bit expensive for not much product, though.)

on 11/25/2017 1:44:00 AM

I love this stuff! I'm quite lazy when it comes to brows and I can just swipe and go with this stuff. The blonde shade is perfect for me. I have lighter brows with some sparse areas and this stuff colors and fluffs my brows into looking normal. Packaging is basic. Can get kinda gunky at the opening. I already have a backup replacement.

Popular Brows Products