Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 5/22/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do actually really love the product but it is way too expensive for what it is. I love the wand shape. Its small and its super easy to use it to fill into the brows. I can definitely see a difference in my brows and it holds the shape all day. My brows are already shaped because I get them threaded. So this does the job of filling in the sparse parts and it makes them overall thicker without it looking darker. But its soooo expensive and thats the reason why I would rethink purchasing again.

on 5/16/2018 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Following all the rave reviews, I really badly wanted to love this product. And I do love it - it really does do exactly what it says in the blurb, and the result looks great. It gives a tidy, natural look with virtually no effort. It's a bit pricey for the amount you get, but it really does work.

Unfortunately for me, it turns out that I'm highly sensitive to one of its components. From the first time I used it, it has made me itch like crazy - even more so when my skin gets very warm. So very sadly, it's back to my old brow pencil for now. Great product, but not for me. :(

on 5/14/2018 9:34:00 PM

Hands down, this is my holy grail brow product. My eyebrows are nowhere near full or dark and it's something I'm a bit self-conscious of. I always feel the need to fill in my brows before I leave the house to make myself feel a bit more confident, and I hate feeling that way. But I digress. It used to take brow powder, brow gel/pomade, and/or brow pencils to get my eyebrows how I want. Now I can just quickly swipe them with Glossier's Boy Brow and no lie, no exaggeration, it's all I need. Boy Brow yields a natural and full brow look for me. It amazes me how this product can volumize the crap out of my sparse brows without needing to use another product in conjunction with it. I have one con, but it's not severe enough for me to stop using this. I find that brush gets really clumpy during the first several uses. I always have to wipe off the excess product on the tube because if I don't then I'll overdo it and have to brush away the excess, which pretty much means I'm wasting product. All in all, I love it. I'm on my second tube and on my way to purchasing a third. I have black-brown hair and I use the color black.
You can use this link for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hEMjJ

on 5/8/2018 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Has the same volumizing and lengthening effect as the benefit gimme brow; I use the darkest boy brow shade and it has that same ashy tone as the darkest gimme brow. Brush is not as pointy and the formula is a bit smoother going on, but they look the same. These are really dupes

on 4/24/2018 7:00:00 PM

It adds a bit of color and holds my brow hairs in place i have this in brown and i have dark almost black asian hair. This is a really good brow gel its very natural

on 4/12/2018 6:44:00 AM

Love this brow product! I use the Charlotte Tilbury eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows (my HG) and this on top to feather the inner corners and add definition to fine hairs at the ends and what a natural and amazing combination! Already purchased a backup!

on 4/1/2018 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Boy Brow is aight. I've never used a brow gel product before, but it's aight. No wows or gasps of astonishment here.

When I opened the box, I was irked at how small the tube was. Like everyone else says, the size is reminiscent of a deluxe sampler. (Good thing I bought this in a 2-for deal with Haloscope.) My natural brows already are fluffy and thick, Boy Brow just filled in the sparse areas and gave them shape - while still keeping them natural-looking. They definitely hit the "no makeup makeup" aesthetic on the nail.

I had used Eyekos brow gel for about a year but visited the Glossier showroom and had to see the hyped Boy Brow. I purchased it in Brown. It does come in quite a small tube - almost sample-mascara-sized. I really like it, more than I thought I would. It grabs all my brow hairs and does look really natural, it also sets my brows in place. I am a happy convert. It is a little expensive for the size of the tube but I guess it lasts at least a year (for me anyway). My brows are sparse-isa but Boy Brow makes them look more even.

My own issue with it is that i think it would be useful if when the wand is removed from the tube, the tube neck was slightly narrower - to grab any excess blobs of product and make application easier. Its a minor gripe and not one that will deter me from purchasing again.

on 3/15/2018 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$16.00 for 0.11 oz.

I had no idea this would be so small. It looks like a sample from Sephora. I got the color blonde. Don't expect this to fill in your brows or hold them in place all that well either. The color was ok, not dark or red like some blonde colors but I considered it a total waste of money. Essence Make Me Brow in Blondy Brows is just as good if not better and it is $2.99 for .13 oz. This doesn't thicken mine or fill them in anymore than the Essence does, but it does hold them in place a little, and just barely a little better But surely not 13.00 more better. If you want more hold just get Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara or splurge on ABH clear gel, but i don't think there is much difference and Maybelline is only around 5.00 vs. 22.00 for ABH.

It’s a nice brow gel, but it’s not knocking my socks off. I find that there are such great drugstore alternatives in this category, that for this price it should of make me coffee in bed as well as keep the brows tamed. Will use it up with pleasure, but wouldn’t repurchase.

Popular Brows Products