3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 months ago

I use this product with the serum. It is a light cream, slides well around the eyes, goes well with makeup. But until now, no results. I have actually tried many eye retinol (Roc, Peter Thomas Roth, Strivectin, Dr. Brandt) besides the Shiseido retinol eye mask. In the end, no results. I guess nothing is really good.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

This came as part of a Caroline Hirons Cult Beauty Box and I was delighted to get a chance to try it. It absorbs easily and has a medium non sticky texture. There is a slightly bitter smell. I found that my eye area was well hydrated after use and applying makeup was unaffected- no balling behaviour. My lines have not worsened over 6 months. This is a more active product that what I had previously used. There is no eye irritation or milia. I do not like the open pot as this helps things degrade and I have become accustomed to pumps or tubes. Dipping my finger in or looking for the little plastic dipper stick which always gets lost is annoying. I rather suspect that for those with severe dehydration and collagen changes that this product will not be active enough.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

This eye cream was a surprise hit for me. I had three generous sample from Sephora, each lasting about 2 weeks. I didn't notice any effects until after I used the entire first sample and then I began to notice a dramatic reduction in my under eye puffiness. As a person with chronic sinus problems, my eyes are almost always puffy and I swear that the puffiness is reduced by about 80% after using this for over a month. My under eye area is smooth and my concealer has been gliding on. I am so impressed with this stuff and it really caught me off guard since I didn't expect to love it. It takes a minimum of 2-3 weeks to see effect but I will absolutely be purchasing a full size of this. Another great product from Dr Dennis Gross.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

4 years ago

I purchased the Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream to treat skin laxity and crepiness. I used the product for only 2 weeks and discontinued as it left my skin super dehydrated. I was really disappointed as I thought, based on the ingredients, that this product had great promise. The level of dehydration I experienced with this product made my under-eye skin look even worse. (Dehydration of course emphasizing creepiness.) If you did want to use this product because of the amazing ingredients, I would highly recommend pairing it with a moisturizer. As a moisturizer it's performance is disappointing. Because I discontinued use after 2 weeks, I can't really speak to it's efficacy as an anti-aging eye cream. Last, not impressed with the packaging. I don't like creams that come in pots. For hygiene reasons I prefer a pump. *********************************************************************************************************** UPDATE I've continued using this product (again) because I really want it to be great. I love the Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Eye Serum and want the synergistic effect of using them both. Again, I've had to stop using it after a few days. Not only does this not moisturize, it leaves my eyes more dehydrated than before I started using this product. Very disappointed.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium