no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 months ago

Sadly I didn’t find this product to be a keeper. It is not the best in removing makeup completely, I have to rub it in for quite Long and follow up with a second cleanser to remove visible makeup. It does feel natural and light though. And feels very luxurious. Another thing I disliked was the scent .smells like a citrusy grapefruit smell. I don’t find that it adds any noticeable benefits to my skin in any ways after using it. Not worth the price in my opinion. But I may try other Tata Harper products.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This is my favourite cleanser. I have dry and sensitive skin, and after using it, my skin is left sooo smooth and hydrated! It diminishes the redness I sometimes get on my cheeks. It's also a real treat to use. The texture is very pleasant and the smell is beautiful. I try to take the time to give myself a 4-5 minute facial massage when I use it. It's expensive, but I keep buying it again and again because it truly helps my skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

3 years ago

This does not rinse off. When water is applied, it gets hard on my skin. I love the scent and love while I can massage it in. Once it doesn't allow me to massage it in anymore, the pleasant experience is gone. It's very expensive.... just not worth the money for all the extra work I need to do to remove it. DOES NOT REMOVE MAKEUP.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

EyesOther

4 years ago

I think this is one of the better cleansing oils on the market. It's better than the tatcha one. Though with everything from this brand the cost is way to high. The brand would hate me for telling you this, but if you go over the ingredients there is noting in that 'needs' to be washed off its super gentile which is great. If you compare it to the oil they sell which is way more expensive than this per once the ingredients are very similar. So I also use this as a face oil ( and don't wash it off!). Though I don't always do this. It's really great at cleaning, the texture is lush. I love it. Just hate the price.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

This is the best oil cleanser I have ever used. I had sworn off cleansing oils along time ago, because they seemed to dry out my skin in the long term. Then I moved to a different climate and started breaking out. The SA recommended this and it has been wonderful at balancing my skin. I would like to find a less expensive version, as this stuff is really expensive. However, until I find something else, will continue to purchase. Pro's: Removes all makeup in one step,(massage in/warm wash cloth off), doesn't sting eyes, yet removes stubborn eye makeup, Smells lovely like soft rose geranium, but it's not too fragranced, attractive, easy to use pump dispenser, Skin feels clean and soft afterwards Balances combination skin. Con's: The price, Only sold in select places.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

5 years ago

This cleanser is a completely oil-based cleanser for pre-cleansing or for regular cleansing (depending on your skin type). I used this as a pre-cleanse because my skin has been breaking out quite a bit and I want to make sure it is extra clean. The first thing I noticed about this product is that it does not have any particular scent, which is good. This product removes makeup, dirt, and grime very effectively and feels very nice when you massage it into your face. This does not rinse as clean as some of my other oil cleansers do (shout out to One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil), but this will certainly do the job. The reason I am not writing a glowing review is that I feel that luxe packaging should not replace product quality when I rate a product. Tata Harper has the right idea about the development of eco products, it is just that in the implementation stage, these products fail to impress me as much as other products from the same category (OLO really blows her products out of the water, see also The Little Alchemist). The price is also a real turn-off considering there are comparable product out there for a fraction of the price.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29