Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I love this body oil; it has a lovely scent (rosemary and lavender). My partner and I are using it for relaxation, and we apply it usually before bed. Can't say any negative things except that it's breaking him out a little when he uses it for a few days in a row, but nothing major. It's working for muscle pain. I would recommend it.

5 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

10 months ago

Oh man, if you have sore muscles from workouts or stiffness than you need this. The oil goes into skin well and absorbs well. It doesn't leave any greasy residue either.

The arnica oil is great for sore muscles or joint pain and really does work well.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (251 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/26/2015

This is meant to be a warming massage oil but I didn't
find it to be particularly warming, I would not re-purchase

0 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Feb/06/2015

Five stars for the *previous* version. I've been using Weleda's Arnica Massage Oil for years... a decade or more. Our home is never without it. It feels great, and the classic rosemary/lavender scent would relax me as soon as I opened the bottle!

But in the past year they CHANGED THE SCENT to something that is bland and nowhere near as nice. I've actually been going …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

3.0

Nov/08/2014

This body oil is good in terms of moisturization, but I do not particularly enjoy the scent. It smells a bit medicinal to me. Arnica is supposed to relax your muscles, but I do not really notice the difference. I prefer the wild rose scent of the body oils from Weleda. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (1757 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/01/2014

I will never be without this. Having recently torn a tendon in my foot, immediately followed by sciatica, massaging this in to the painful areas gave immediate relief, and I am convinced helped speed up recovery.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/26/2014

I re-discovered this oil during wintertime as I am practicing Yoga in the morning. I searched for a way to warm up my body before morning Yoga and this oil is a great way to do it.

I usually take a hot shower in the morning and massage the oil on my damp (!!) skin. This is important as the oil won´t sink in when you´re applying it on dry skin. It will just stay on top of your skin …

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/25/2012

I really love the arnica smell of this oil it is really relaxing. One of my favorite massage oils. The packaging is nice too it has a drip top to you don't get too much at once, or a.huge spill if it tips over.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromManue

Sep/18/2011

This is a great massage oil for tired muscles. It was recommended by my osteopath for neck and back pain. My only complaint is that there is fragrance in the ingredients, which tends imply hidden chemicals (see EWG's Skin Deep website for details of this products' safety rating).

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/02/2011

I ve been using it for more than 2 months,but only once a day and without massaging my legs and it didn't do much for my cellulite.It does leave my skin soft all day long.I like the scent,it is light and fruity.I will repurchase,because it is a natural product,without chemicals and it moisturizes very well my skin,without irritating it.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium