Booths Original Bath and Body Oil

Booths Original Bath and Body Oil

4.7

Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Fragrance (Parfum), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Tocopherol Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Propyl Paraben

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great for using after you get out of the shower. If you have dry skin, I really recommend this to you. It's been a few weeks since buying and I am extremely impressed. Consistency is thick and it goes and absorbs in well.

Price: Reasonable. I bought at Sephora so it was middle of the spectrum in price.

Effectiveness: 8/10 absorbs well and serves as a moisturizer but doesn't do anything special. I actually really liked the smell and the packaging was nice too.

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am currently on my third bottle. I buy this glorious body oil at ulta, usually it is priced at a bogo deal.

It adsorbs well into my skin, but it has a weird nutty smell. Not off-putting or unpleasant, just not my normal floral scent.

I use this for bathtime and for a general moisturizer.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love Booths but this product was horrible. It was SUPER greasy and didn't absorb into the skin like other body oils. I prefer the baby oil by Shea Moisture. Packaging was messy as well, due to lack of viscosity of product.

on 8/15/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Go get a bottle of this right now. Unless it's late night, in which case go in the morning.
This is a great product. It is very well formulated. The ONLY objectionable ingredient is one paraben, last on the list. I personally look at that but am not a paraben Nazi.
Seriously, the rest of this is oil. Sunflower, olive, sesame, wheat germ, jojoba, and evening primrose, with vitamin E thrown in, presumably so they can minimize use of the paraben.
The texture is just right. Sinks in quickly unless you're just pouring it onto yourself. Smells mild and unobjectionable; won't compete with other products.
I'm lazy and can rarely be bothered to oil myself... I just squirt a medium-sized helping under hot running bath water and soak; I'm nicely oily when I emerge and then I pat dry and it's good to go. Ahhh.
Probably the only flaw I can find is that the squirt top is messy and gets scuzzy if you're not looking out.
The bottle is reminiscent of Kiehl's. Looks fine sitting out.
I have found most everything I've tried from this line to a) DO WHAT IT CLAIMS, b) be formulated like it should cost a lot but c) not cost a lot (which just shows you how much other companies are pillaging us for).
I believe I picked this up for less than six dollars and you get sixteen ounces.
If you buy it at Ulta, they regularly have this line on buy one get one half off, making it an even better score. (Either get two of these or get this and the 3-in-1 lotion, which also actually works...see other review).
Go get some! ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I usually use baby oil to shave, but I stumbled across this at ulta and now I'm obsessed. Ladies-it smells exactly like AMBER ROMANCE from VS. So now I double love it! Great all around body oil, amazing for a super close shave.

on 7/13/2015 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not usually someone who fawns over scent but I cannot get over how good this smells. If there were a perfume of it I'd buy ten bottles. I like the quality ingredients it has and it makes my skin soft as Id expect form a body oil, what makes it stand out to me is the quality, the decent price, and the lovely smell. Currently on sale at Ulta.

on 3/5/2013 11:27:00 PM

I rarely buy products twice, but this is definitely a keeper and re-buy. Where do I start about how awesome this is? It's a great price, for about $5-6 you get 16oz of product. The flip top is easy to use, and it's made of sunflower seed, jojoba seed, and evening primrose oils - no petroleum! The smell is soft, warm, and not too strong. It feels great in a bath, but I love to use it in the shower right before I get out. Some of the excess washes off this way, and I don't feel greasy, just soft and moisturized. My skin feels great when I use this, and I don't need to use lotion afterwards. Highly recommend this, because it has everything I want in a body oil - value for the price, non-greasy feel, soft scent, and a mostly natural ingredient list. Buy it!

on 4/1/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A very good product. I used Neutrogena's oil for years, and have tried Avon's different oils as well.

What I like most about this oil, is that it blends very well and your body is NOT oily/slick after applying it! Plus, you get a lot of product - what a bonus!

The smell is pleasant - not flowery nor chemical-like, just a pleasant scent that will go with most anything.

**** UPDATE 8/15/12

After a while I noticed I started breaking out in bumps on my legs. They went away after a couple of days. I'm pretty sure this caused it. Dropped it from a 4 lippie to a 3 lippie overall rating due to this. I will try this again in the fall/winter.

on 12/29/2011 4:15:00 PM

I just bought this at Ulta to help with the winter dryness I get from the lack of moisture in the air combined with my heating system, which also dries my skin out terribly. I am totally IN LOVE. This has a light vanilla musk scent that is so relaxing and just divine. It's a very light fragrance that does not clash with my of my perfumes. The oil is very lightweight and yet very moisturizing at the same time. I used it today after shaving my legs, on damp skin, then blotted myself dry with a towel and my skin is so soft and moist but NOT greasy. At this price and for this experience, I think this just became a staple for me.

Popular Body Skincare Products