Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil

Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil

4.4

2016 Ingredients (from Weleda Website) : Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Fragrance*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*. ******************************************************************************************************** Ingredients:Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Musk Rose (Rosa Moschata) Oil, Rose (Rosa Centifolia) Oil, Fragrance: natural essential oils (Bergamot (Bergaptin-Free), Clove, Geranium, Guaiacwood, Jasmin, Litsea Cubeba, Petitgrain, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang) with Honey Absolute

on 9/18/2017 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this body oil. It reminds me of my grandmother since she always used to buy this brand. She would religiously massage this into her skin after bathing, and she has amazing looking skin! I never tried this out until I started getting shoulder aches. I tried out several massage oils but they all made my skin break out terribly. Until one day my mother grabbed this oil to massage my neck and shoulder and I did not have a bad reaction. This is the only oil that does not make me break out in small pimples all over. It leaves my skin smooth and subtle. The oil is easily absorbed into the skin and does not leave my skin feeling sticky. I'm not sure about other reviews saying it doesn't smell like rose at all. Maybe they are bad batches, but the ones I've bought definitely had a strong rose scent.

The only bad things I could say is that it's quite expensive and the the name IS misleading, since it includes a mixture of Jojoba and almond as well. But my skin has such a good reaction to it, I'm not complaining. To balance it out, the bottle contains quite a lot of oil and it lasts me up to two years. Good investment imo.

This stuff smells like literal dirt...very earthy. I don't smell any rose in this.

on 6/16/2013 2:17:00 PM

Love this oil! I'm not too fond of rose scent but this oil is amazing. Leaves my skin so soft and the smell lingers for hours after and turns from a rose into a soft powder smell. My skin is super soft and my legs are SUPER moisturized and soft. I even think I see an improvement in skin texture -- will wait a few more weeks.

on 12/25/2015 11:15:00 AM

The bee's Knees of rose oil for the body . If you cannot get hold of REN rose body oil ..use this .
I go through 1 bottle every two weeks. Excellent stuff.... smells good too.
5 star product.

on 4/19/2014 9:45:00 PM

I like the scent of this product, which is very subtle but delicious. This body oil goes on smoothly and deliciously. My only real complaint about the product, and the reason for which I will not repurchase, is that the name is really a misnomer. This product contains more jojoba oil (which is relatively cheap) than anything else. I much prefer to pay more for a higher concentration of rose oil, than pay what is a fairly high price for jojoba oil. If you do not mind the price point, I would recommend this body oil.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love ittt!!! it amazingly nourishes the skin plus is mostly natural

This beautiful and refined rose oil not only smells fantastic but keeps my skin soft and moisturized the whole day. I use it on slightly damp skin after the shower, it absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and satiny, not greasy at all. It is also great as massage oil, I rub it on my arms, shoulders and back of the neck before going to sleep, it is so soothing and relaxing... kind of aromatherapy effect. 100% recommended.

This is the very first Weleda product I tried, and I was encouraged to try other stuff from the brand after using this, hoping some of them would be as good as this one, alas, this is the only thing from Weleda that I think I will keep buying, maybe the facial oil capsules too, but that one has only 9ml in total in a jar, and is even more expensive than this 100ml glass bottle.

Out of all the body oils Weleda has to offer, this one and the Pomegranate one are the only two based on jojoba oil, which, I have learnt, is a great oil for skincare. While the Pomegranate one has a long list of ingredients and is catered for mature skin, the wild rose one has 4 main ingredients and some other added things made from natural essential oils, those 4 main ingredients are only the best stuff for your skin, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, rosehip seed oil, and a kind of rose flower oil.

I probably use this a bit differently than most people, I mainly use it as a "in-shower" facial mask and a hair conditioner. It goes on really smooth and rich, smells nice, and makes your skin feel luxurious, I put it on my skin after washing my face and hair, leave it on while I am washing my body, shaving, etc. The steam in the shower room helps the oil to really get through my skin, sometimes I also rub a bit of it at the end of my hair when my hair feels dry, then right before I am coming out of the shower, I stand under the outpouring warm water, let the water flow through my hair, face, and my whole body while I massage whatever's still left on my face in.

This oil has amazing healing power, I use a lot more everytime when my skin is damaged. I have tried the Lavender oil, the Pomegranate oil, and the Sea Buckthron oil, also a small travel size Citrus oil and a small travel size Calendula oil, the Wild Rose oil works best for me and is the only one I have ever repurchased.

Oh, if you rub a little bit of this on your eye makeup, it comes off really easily, but I guess that's a really expensive way of using this product, it helps when you are travelling and want to carry as little as possible though.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This body oil is thick but yet it absorbs quickly into the skin. Would be perfect to apply right after shower onto damp skin. Very moisturizing for dry skin but may be too heavy for normal skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth after.

It has a light and natural rose scent, comes in a glass bottle so can be quite heavy. Also using it in the shower you'll have to be extra careful not to drop it.

I liked that the opening of the glass bottle has a plastic thingy that prevents spills.

Very impressed and would definitely repurchase.

on 4/9/2012 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely smelling body oil. It is on the thicker side, with a heavenly wild rose fragrance. Not synthetic smelling at all. I use this after stepping out the shower before I pat myself dry. Highly recommend.

Popular Body Skincare Products