L'Oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

3.2

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, NYLON-12, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE,POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES / C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATE,PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/ VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, PERLITE, MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE,HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, BUTYLPARABEN, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE,LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, METHICONE, SODIUMHYALURONATE, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE]. (F.I.L. B161952/2).

on 4/23/2018 12:51:00 PM

It gets the job done. It lasts all day, it keeps me dewy but not shiny.
I do like the formula better than the other infallible foundations. The pro-matte is how dry and the pro-glow broke me out.
So if your looking for a good foundation with an okay price I think you should check it out

on 11/25/2017 10:49:00 AM

I haven't worn this for 24 hours but have done so on 2 particular days that this stood out me, one for 15 hours. And today, for 14 hours. I have a very oily T-zone and slightly dry cheeks.

I find the best way to have these long wear more matte foundations not be cakey and patchy by the end of the day is to not set it with powder. I do have contour, blush and highlight but these are the only forms of powder I put on top and this foundation wore very well.

It did oxidise about 1 shade darker, however, the finish is still smooth and not patchy on my cheeks after that many hours, which I think is impressive.

I don't mind the scent. It is moderately (not super strong) fragranced, perhaps a bit similar to baby powder and the smell doesn't linger. It's not a super sweet or grandma-ish, paint-like or chemical smell so I'm alright with it.

If you are very oily, you will need to blot. I can't speak for those who have very dry skin. However, at least you won't get the shock of your life after a long day when you catch yourself in the mirror. Try it without powder!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

it works great on my face
it keeps my face away from oiliness
doesn't look cakey imo
coverage is medium to full

Once, I use this foundation when I went to a concert, when the concert done and I go home, the foundation doesn’t look bad, it looks ok.

BUT

the smell is way too strong

on 9/18/2017 12:52:00 AM

I have slightly oily skin. This foundation just works so great on my face even during those extremely hot and humid days. ( I live in Asia) Would absolutely recommend it to anyone who has combination skin, slightly dry/oily.

on 8/29/2017 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have combination skin with slight dryness usually being a concern and an oily t-zone, so after seeing so many negative reviews, I had my reservations. I originally bought this because it is one of the only L'oreal shades that matches my natural skin tone (for reference, I am NW10/Nars Siberia).

The formula itself is quite thick with a demi-matte finish. The packaging is very efficient and sleek, one big plus is unlike many high end brands, it does include a pump. Two pumps will usually cover my entire face. I've found the best tool to use with this product is a damp beauty blender.

Now, the million dollar.. would I use this on a day-to-day basis? Put simply... no, due to foundation clinging to my dry patches and appearing slightly cakey after a couple of hours of wear. So why would I keep it around? Well, due to the miracles of mother nature and her monthly gift.. lets just say for 5 - 7 days of a month my skin transforms into an greasy, hormonal angry mess. And as if my face becoming an oil slick isn't bad enough, I usually get one, solitary but ANGRY pimple on my nose or chin. And this is where the Infallible foundation comes in! The formula works well with oily textures and due to it's matte finish, it cancels a lot of excess, unwanted shine. That one stubborn, ugly pimple is easily taken care of because of the full-coverage nature of this product (backed up with a bit of concealer). Finished off with a setting powder, the product does quite a good job of hiding my oil-slick, angry hormonal skin.

So yes, rejoice combination skinned women who experience the wonders of 'period skin', this stuff might be the foundation for you!

on 6/30/2017 5:00:00 PM

Such a lovely foundation, so I don't understand the negative reviews! Makes my skin look flawless and dewy, gives me a natural look without being too cakey. Very pale girls, you will love this foundation as the lightest shade is too pale for even me and I am very pale lol. It can get really cakey if you apply too much though. I prefer to buff it in using the Zoeva 104 buffer brush and then go over it with my beauty blender (which I do with every foundation) and find that is the best way to apply. The only con is that it cakes off around my nose and goes really oily there (I never normally get oily!) after around 5-6 hours so you may need to retouch. However, beautiful foundation and would 100% recommend! :)

on 6/1/2017 3:09:00 AM

First off i have dry skin & sensetive skin.
Secondly my sister has oily skin.

Its not really full coverage its more on the medium to high medium. If layering it it just looks cakey. I liked to applied this with a beauty blender as it looks less foundation-y.

On my skin it stayed on the whole day. The odd thing is im only shiny on my nose and it always breaks apart.

If u have dry skin, i would not recommend using this.
(Maybe at the parts where u tend to get oily, which in my case didnt work out too great)

My sister has oily skin thats gets more oily as the day goes by. I would think it would work out great for her as this is catered to oily skin types. But it breaks apart on her as well. Her nose / forehead/ chin the foundations just seperates. On her cheeks it looks fine.

We tried with primers/ no primers/ moisturiser and without. To no avail.

Update:

My skin is no longer so incredibly dry. its now slightly dry overall normal. my nose does get slightly oily.
It break around my nose still. tho not as bad as before. everyelse look fine. Doesnt seperates. only lightly touch up after 6 hour mark.

I would give this a 4 lipsticks. rating instead of 3

I don't like this. It has strong smell I dunno what it is. I have combo skin - very oily on T zone and very dry on cheek and chin. This foundation accentuated my pores and makes my skin look weird. Don't matter whether i use a primer or not it just sink into my pores and my fine lines too. Yesterday I used this foundation and set with coty airspun powder and suddenly it turn into a cakey and mask-y foundation. And this foundation is not cheap for a drugstore brand. I'm disappointed.

I recently asked my sister to get this for me as we don't have this particular foundation in Canada. Let me say that I am truly impressed by this foundation.

First off, my skin is transitioning from dry to almost dry combo skin and I find that the formula is enjoyable for dry/combo skin. It has a fresh scent to it which I do not mind and I find that the shade matches me quite well.

Shade: I am currently NC 20 leaning to 25 during the warmer months and I find that shade 120 Vanilla matches me perfectly.

Finish: It has a natural finish. Not too dewy or too matte which I love!

Coverage: Medium to Full.

Packaging: It has a pump!

Overall, it is a decent foundation. I find that any foundation will be given the best chance if you prep your skin properly. I currently use the hourglass mineral veil primer for this and it looks amazing.

I hope this helps!

on 2/28/2017 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I could work with it, I got through the whole bottle but I didn't like it. It oxidised quite badly and its quite a thick foundation with that cream smell. I'm happy I got through it but would never purchase again.