CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
 CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum

1 review

Chondrus crispus (seaweed) extract, purified water(aqua), hyaluronic acid, acetyl hexapeptide-8, pentapeptide-18, dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide, diacetate, acetyl glutamyl heptapeptide-1, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

So far so good.
Starting to see some results in the area around my eyes and between my brows(which is where I use it). I only use one small pump and this is enough to use around both eyes and between my brows. I pump onto one ring finger then dot between my brows and then tap my two ring fingers together to ensure I have equal amounts of product to use around both eyes. I have never had any irritation and it sinks in quickly.
I have not used it on my whole face.
Very impressed so far. It has been about 3 weeks so results are not outrageous but there is improvement.
I was originally going to try a similar but more expensive brand but was really impressed when I found this product. I love the price, the quality, and especially that it is not filled with junk.
Below is information from vitacost website

---CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum - Non-GMO Description
Achieve younger-looking skin naturally!
Each CSI skin care product is formulated:
Using only high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients
Hypo-allergenic
Paraben-free
Containing no synthetic preservatives, fragrances or colorants
Non-GMO
How does CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum work?
Peptides are naturally-occurring proteins found in the body that support the natural process of tissue repair. CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum effectively addresses the visible signs of aging skin and contains six of the most potent peptides currently available to help improve wrinkle depth, volume and roughness and more:

Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline): A unique anti-aging ingredient that helps reduce the depth of existing wrinkles and helps ease facial tension.
Pentapeptide-18: Helps reduce the appearance of expression lines caused by repetitive facial muscle contraction.
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: Also helps stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and glucosaminoglycans, promoting a smooth, healthy looking complexion.
Dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate: Works to temporarily freeze muscles and inhibit their contraction to help smooth lines in areas on the face prone to excessive movement and therefore wrinkling
Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1: Helps regulate muscle contraction and therefore impede the formation of lines and wrinkles attributed to repetitive facial movements. It has also been found effective in lessening the depth of wrinkles.
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Helps reduce puffiness around the eyes while gently increasing firmness around the delicate eye area.