Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 8/30/2015 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

When I first tried this serum, I wasn't too crazy about it but decided not to return it because it was less expensive than the Skinceuticals vitamin C serums that I had been using, which are ridiculously expensive. I started using it again about two months ago and have gotten used to its consistency. I use about 1/3 of the dropper and mix it with a little bit of water before applying it all over my face and neck. After about a month, I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. The serum is not greasy or very moisturizing so you absolutely must follow with a good moisturizer if your skin is normal to dry. Your skin will feel parched it you don't. I apply the serum twice a day after washing my face, let it sink in for about five minutes and then apply my moisturizer. In the morning, I follow with an SPF primer and an SPF foundation. My skin hasn't looked this good in years. I highly recommend this product. I even apply it under my eyes.

on 11/11/2013 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this off of the rave reviews from Nordstroms website, along with the hydrating face cream, and I am in love with the skin care regime!!!!!!!! Thank you bobbi for knowing my skin!! Buy this you will NOT be sorrry.

on 4/13/2012 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm 20 and have combination skin - very oily t-zone, normal cheeks, and dry patches. I suffer from awful hormonal break outs on my chin and my skin is very sensative to most products.

i'm lucky i know.

I got this product out of sheer desperation but its the best money i have ever spent. I use 2 drops at night after cleansing my face and one in the morning before i apply make up.

After using it the first night i woke up and all of the spots, redness and scaring on my chin had reduced dramatically. My skin felt really soft and smooth too.

Its completely balanced out my skin, my make up lasts longer I don't get nasty flakey patches but best of all...

spots are virtually gone. I rarely get spots anywhere else on my face but when I do they stick around for a good few months but this stuff gets rid in a matter of days.

I could not recomend this highly enough.

on 11/21/2010 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My mum commented that she knew i had breakouts but my skin looked glowing. This clogged my pores, and felt heavy and my skin couldn't breathe. The 'glowing' my mum talked about was the film it left behind. Would never go there again. Advisor who gave me the BB make-over said that even women who experience breakouts with moisturiser still need to use moisturiser. Well with no skin care products my skin is healing from acne, decongesting itself, and is regulating itself properly. My instincts and my skin know best. Just no point in spending this kind of money on gunk that stops my skin from functioning properly.

on 10/15/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I too wish this came with a pump dispenser. I actually transferred it into a bottle that has a pump. Seems nice going on, will update after further use. I am thinking of replacing my ANR with this; we'll see how it goes. ANR is tough to beat!

Video Reviews & Tutorials