Alpha-H Absolute Eye Complex

No Image

3.8

Not tested on animals

I was sceptical to try this product after reading mixed reviews, but I was after a new eye cream and I’ve always been interested to try it so I took the leap and did it! I’m glad I did, I love it. After only 2 weeks of using it I have noticed quite a difference under my eyes. They’re brighter and the fine lines are diminishing! I will definitely be repurchasing this product!!!

on 3/25/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

A light gel, which can sting slightly on application - I emailed Alpha H in Oz and to their credit they responded within 24 hours. They said that the slight stinging isn't an issue as long as I wasn't experiencing adverse effects, which I haven't so far, but I don't have sensitive skin.

Gel is light and absorbs easily. I suffer with dark circles and this gel is meant to help alleviate dark circles. 4 weeks of use and there's no difference. I don't have many wrinkles around my eyes, so I can't say its helped with them

I bought it on special offer via QVC (when it was half price) but to me its not proven to be effective or different to any other much cheaper priced eye gels.

on 3/14/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of the few Alpha H products I don't really care for. The packaging is nice, the pump is good, but after half the bottle I didn't feel like this made any improvements to my eye area and it didn't feel moisturising, in fact it seemed kind of drying.

This is a gel product, and I do actually prefer gels so it's not the consistency, it just for some reason didn't work for me at all.

A great range of products, just this one is a miss for me.

Over the years I have tried and been very happy with several eye creams, gels and serums, but having gradually developed sensitivity to vitamin c, glycolic acid, retinol and alcohol I have had to change most of my skincare products. This is a real frustration as I'm only now realising how much I'd come to rely on these ingredients to keep my skin plumped up, fairly clear, firm and relatively line-free. Alpha H is one range I can still incorporate into my regime and I've just discovered that this eye serum is ideal for me. It has pentapeptides as well as gentle resurfacing ingredients, feels cool and refreshing, works well with my other skincare and it doesn't roll off when applying make-up. Most importantly I have not had any reaction to it and my undereyes and hoods are looking perky!

on 11/9/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As I usually use cream formula eye treatments, this gel seemed strange to use at first and I was a bit sceptical about it. But six months later I can confirm that my eyes feel and look more rested, no puffiness anymore and my skin feels firmer around the eyes. I still have my crow's feet, no product will erase those I'm afraid! Each morning I pat a little finger tip of the clear gel over my whole eye area. It has a lovely cooling sensation, no fragrance, and make up sits perfectly on it.
Overall this is a beautiful hard working eye treatment you can apply to the whole eye area and get the great results it promises. I love the pump packaging too!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)