Wella Color Charm Toner T14 Pale Ash Blonde

Wella Color Charm Toner T14 Pale Ash Blonde

3.9

on 5/31/2018 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

To answer the previous review, your hair should be very light in order for this to work. Mine is medium golden blonde, and it doesn't really do much past the first day or two.

I like this when my hair is a level 10 blonde; it stays for about a week (I wash daily) and I use it with a level 10 developer. If I'm at a level 8 or 9 it does very little. It is easy to use and should last longer for people who don't wash their hair daily or use a deep conditioner daily like I do.

on 5/31/2018 10:15:00 PM

Would wella t14 take our golden yellow hair ?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After leaving the hairdressers with a very brassy orange and yellow balayage I turned to the Internet and found the T14 reviews for WELLA colorcharm ... In the UK I found the product on eBay and 2 days later i turned brassy into classy !!
Love love love the toner on my hair !!
Tips
Towel dry hair before use !
Do a test strand and keep checking so your blonde blonde doesn't turn grey !
Use a treatment after use
I used 20% developer and left the toner on for 15 /20mins .... I applied the toner to the mid length shafts first where most of the orange brassiness was and used gloves to blend into each stand I then moved it downwards to the tile and on to the roots so I would say the mid sections had more like 20 mins !
Like I said keep checking the more blonder bits for turning too ashy!

i am fully converted to doing my own toners from now on and would probably use olaplex if doing every 6 weeks has suggested but this time I just used a deep conditioner and my hair is soft, shiny and feels and looks still in good condition

on 8/9/2017 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

T14 10v dry hair 35 mins - worked ok see photo

on 8/6/2017 4:43:00 PM

I am really happy with this. I had been using box dye over and over. My roots are a dark blonde almost brown, well dishwater so every color in my hair. My root area kept turning brassy.

Well looking into it more the box die was not a high enough developer and did not lift enough and thus, brass within a few weeks. I knew I could not throw another box of color on this and I was tired of this cycle. Everyone kept telling me I was strawberry blonde.

I had tried the T18 in the past, but it did not seem to be enough (I have pics of it on that review). But this, oh my, this was exactly what I had been wanting. Look at the pics.

From what I understand now it, the T14 takes out the brassy and the T18 takes out the yellow. So not it seems I am down to eh yellow part and might try T18 next week if I feel brave. but for the moment, I am happy with what just happened.

Oh and I was very careful NOT to do my ends. Those were not brassy and I was so afraid of green ends because this is a blue violet base, and thanks to Ziplock, I know that yellow and blue make green :-)

I used vol 20 for 20 min. I think I could have went another 5 - 10 min though.

This stuff is amazing! I have natural ashy dark blonde hair and have struggled with horrendous hot roots and brassiness ever since lightening it to a light/medium blonde. When I tried this I had bright orange roots and gold over the rest of my hair. I used this with a 10 volume developer, left it on for a little longer than I was supposed to (maybe 40 minutes - and I had a LOT of brass). Now my hair looks like a pretty natural blonde. Not overly ashy or silvery, but just a very pretty neutral blonde. Since my hot roots were SO bad in comparison to the rest of my hair, I was worried that the toner would make the ends more ashy and leave some warmth in my roots, but I have consistent colour all the way through. I'm definitely going to be a long time buyer!

on 5/10/2017 11:40:00 AM

I don't usually write reviews but I figured I would help someone else out since I did so much research on this before toning my hair. I used the wella t14 solution with a 20 volume developer to get rid of the brass in my hair. I had a mix of orange and yellow tones but this one seemed to work for both. I have a side by side before and after picture so you can see what it did for me. I left it on for about 25 mins and applied it with a bottle.

on 4/29/2017 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I naturally have dark brown/black hair but have bleached it a medium golden blonde for years. I touched up my roots and ended up with the orange brassy color. After looking online everyone kept saying to use this and well a t18 toner for the orange. Well let me tell you what no one mentions is this product may take out the orange but it changes your hair silver due to the violet base! Do not use this product unless you are going platinum blonde because you could easily cover it. Definitely would not recommend for any other shade of blonde!

This product saved my hair!! I had bleached it blonde at home and it had alot of brassy orange in it ran out and got this product with a developer 20 and 30 minutes later my hair looks like its supposed to blonde!!! Love this product!!

on 10/17/2016 8:17:00 PM

Too many people are saying they used this product with great results, BUT, they do not say whether they used 10 volume or 20 volume developers. We need to know: there IS a difference! Some of us do NOT want to lighten to brassy with any 20 volume developer (and that tint will fade, over time,) so please let us know the long term results of using this hair toner. thx.