Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

No Image

4.6

This mask is amazing. I'm not exaggerating. It soothes my dry, sensitive, atopic skin and gives it moisture, and when I take the mask off, my skin is looking toned, refreshed and glowing. My skin looks brand new, this mask is just so fantastic.
The only thing I don't like about it is the scent - It is too sweet for my liking, and I prefer products without perfume. But that is a minor detail to me and could never make me stop using the mask, since it is so amazing.

on 6/15/2017 6:35:00 AM

Have been using this regularly ever since I bought it 2 weeks ago. From the first application this mask has proven to be soothing, calming and moisturising without congesting my reactive acne prone skin. Will definitely continue trying this out! Seems like a keeper already :)

This mask is soothing, moisturising, and clearing! My skin loves this mask. It's really easy to wash off too. I also love using it as a spot treatment. A but expensive though.

on 5/27/2017 10:26:00 AM

This mask claims to soothe angry skin that are about be erupted with pimples... thanks to the unique addition of Manuka honey, it's antibacterial properties will heal and assist in skin renewals.

Personally I don't see how it can work on pimply skin (simple because i don't have one to begin with!). But this makes an overall great mask. It rinses off easily without any oily film on the skin.

Smells great and would recommend this as a weekly maintenance routine to the skincare regime

on 5/7/2017 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a nice mask for sensitive skin prone to light breakouts. I use it once a week as a mask and it calms down redness in my skin, and somehow manages to moisturize my skin whilst gently drying up any blemishes. I've also started trialing it as a spot treatment for blemishes with good results so far. Pricey but would repurchase. I took a lippie off for the added vanilla and mandarin scent. It's nice but I prefer frangrance free and the beautiful scent of honey would have sufficed.

on 12/15/2016 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this mask. I have very sensitive, combination and acne prone skin and my skin takes to this very well. Recently i ran out of moisturizer and used a very light layer of this mask before bed and the results in the morning were amazing. I wont be doing this often though, I don't want my skin to become too accustomed to it.

Every time I have a pampering session with the Aura manuka honey mask, I feel instantly relaxed. In the morning, my skin is baby soft and I feel and look complete refreshed.

For more in-depth review: https://crazybeautelife.wordpress.com/2016/11/26/my-must-haves-antipodes-organic-and-natural-skincare/

on 11/23/2016 10:19:00 AM

I use this as an overnight sleeping mask on top of my lightest night moisturizer and i wakeup with radiant skin. I love how hygienic the packaging is and the amazingly natural smell. Definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just tried this product and i feel amazing. I can't describe how much i love this product. The smell is so good, moisturized and it works so well on my oily skin. I will repurchase this product!

on 7/4/2016 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with alina08, this has a very nice consistency and works well in balancing out my dry and sometimes acne prone skin. If I feel a break out coming on, I apply this mask at least once a week for about 15-30 mins and my skin feels cleaner and refreshed after. This mask seems to also calm the redness from any pimples or irritated skin. The mask leaves my skin moisturised and plump after application too. It doesn't leave any residue after washing off compared to other moisturising masks from Sukin (another natural brand competitor). The smell is also quite pleasant and inoffensive.

I would purchase this again during Priceline's 40% off skincare sale. The normal Australian RRP is far too high at $48.99 though!