Burberry My Burberry

Burberry My Burberry

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I usually don't like strong powdery scents, I tend to go for gourmand ones (i.e. La vie est belle) but this got my attention.
The packaging it's gorgeus, fancy, and looks incredible on my vanity. I don't know how to really describe the scent, but the longevity of this is amazing (about 9h). Kinda expensive, but I find it perfect for autumn, paired with a scarf and black boots.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amaiiiiizing. Sweet and dark. so in love with this perfume..will buy again

on 3/6/2017 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wish I could rate this one 3.5 stars...I like it just a bit more than average but it's also not my go-to scent.

This is a musky, but soft perfume. One a scale of masculine(1) to feminine(10), I'd rate this about a 7. It is a mature female scent for sure, but not "old" and thankfully not powdery. I would say it's a confident, suit-wearing kind of smell. Overall it's a very smooth and slightly florally musk, not harsh at all and still feminine enough for regular wear in moderation.

This is a strong perfume at face value but doesn't last more than 2 hours or so on me sadly. I keep a small vial of this in my desk at work to freshen up now and again. I usually prefer sweeter perfumes overall but I like the option of this more "serious" scent.

on 1/25/2017 2:39:00 PM

I'm a fan of Burberry fragrances, I haven't come across one I didn't enjoy, and this one is no exception. It is one of my current favorites. It smells like a country-side garden after a rainfall...it has that nostalgic, cool misty vibe to it. I love that. Romantic, graceful and sophisticated, but also laid-back and comfortable. Versatile enough for all year round wear, just not for hot, sweaty days. Timeless clean scent. Females of all ages and from all walks of life would enjoy this. It lasts around 6 hours on me, and the throw is moderate, which is fine for everyday wear. 'My Burberry Black' (it's flanker) is superior in terms of longevity, that one lasted over 12 hours on me with a bigger throw, but it's missing that misty, nostalgic feel that I fell in love with in the original, so I'm sticking with this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is not my usual sort of fragrance, not that I have a usual, but I'm not a fan of fruity florals, which is what I thought this was, except it isn't. While rummaging through a ltitle collection of samples I came across this and spritzed on a tissue. At first I thought - oh no way! - the opening was so sweet and fruity - but then it changed, and within ten minutes I had a spritz on my arm, and within an hour I had ordered a bottle. Once you get past the blast of sweetpea, which I now find charming because it doesn't last long, the heart is a fresh floral, mainly freesia and rose to my nose, and the whole thing has a very classical feel, I think from the leather backbone. Although it has a cocktail of fruit listed in its notes, I perceive citrus notes in the opening and cassis in the heart, except that's not one of the notes listed. Passionfruit is, so it could be that - something a little tart - which I much prefer to sweet. I think it really captures the brief of a London garden and the classic trenchcoat style. The longevity is very good and sillage is light to moderate. I feel very comfortable wearing this to work in an office and equally it's interesting enough for me to reach for it on weekends/for casual wear. I feel it will be a staple in my fragrance wardrobe for a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the strongest parfum I own. Can only spray two sprits (any more way to strong) and it lasts literally all day. I prefer the smell of Burberry Body & Si by Giorgio Amarni but nothing is as strong or lasts better than this My Burberry Parfum. I agree it does sell clean and fresh but settles on me with earthy woody undertones. I have owned this bottle for so long and it will honestly last me forever! Because you only need to use so little.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Regrettably, I really don't like this. Burberry is one of my favorite fragrance houses of all. I love Burberry, Burberry Brit, Burberry London, Touch, Touch for Men, and of course my beloved Burberry the Beat. And I love rose fragrances, so I thought I would love a very rosy Burberry scent, similar to Burberry London perhaps???

Wrong. This is a very prickly, powdery rose. Very classic and traditional, but I don't like that type of scent. I prefer the rose notes in my fragrances to be either sweeter and/or darker and more well-rounded and full-bodied. Burberry said this fragrance should smell like an English Garden after rain, and they succeeded in capturing that concept in this fragrance very well, but sadly, it just is too prickly and springlike for my less literal more moody fragrance tastes, Good but very linear, not to my personal liking, but I like most every Burberry fragrance, Really what I miss here is the classic Burberry woodsy base that, with some small differences in each one that just make each one and individual lovely piece of art, all of the aforementioned fragrances and most every other perfume by Burberry contain. My Burberry is a very snappy rosy sharp green floral with no bottom. Moderate sillage, but the fragrance lasted pretty well on me, though I have heard and read many others complain that it has very weak throw and even weaker lasting power on their skin.

on 9/4/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

There's only one thing that comes to my mind when smelling this fragrance: the way my gran's dogs smelled after she had sprayed them with perfume! Not a great thing to do to a dog but there it is. This is very strong with soapy rose abd musk and the musk is probably where the underlying dog scent comes from. Musk scents tend to smell a bit cheap to me and that's exactly the case with this one, too.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I did not expect to like this scent. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it smells on me. I hated the other scents by Burberry and assumed this would end up at the back of my closet. I really wanted to try a new Spring/Summer scent and transition from heavy winter fragrances. Well, I like the scent and the packaging is rather cute. I would agree with the original description... It's like after a quick rain shower without a heavy musk.

Oh and it will last ALL day. I worry about spraying too much perfume at work because people have so many allergies. I spray one dash in the center of my back and off I go. I really enjoy My Burberry very much.

Not that it really needs additional staying power, but has anyone tried the shower gel? I noticed that it is not readily available. I noticed it was in stock at Ulta but not Sephora or Nordstroms.

Absolutely love this fragrance. Very affordable price point. The scents longevity is amazing. Im very happy with my purchase.

Popular Fragrances