Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Cream is nice and did not irritate my skin or eyes; but my eyes area is desert dry and this is way not enough by itself. I always had to top it up with some sort of oil (which does not make it ideal to use under make up). Only buy if you have normal skin and do not REALLY need an eye cream but like the feel of using one.

on 4/7/2018 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this as a Birch Box sample and it's one of the products I would pay full price to try for a longer period. It absorbs instantly and doesn't swell up my delicate undereye skin or irritate. All natural ingredients. I loved using this after cleansing before bed. Not only is my skin getting drier as I age, but I also use a CPAP machine that sometimes blows air towards my lids if my mask is not fitted correctly. Good quality eye cream is an absolute must, and I really liked this one.

on 12/21/2016 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This cream has been a real revelation. I stumbled up on it in one of this years Birchboxes and it has become a staple in my makeup routine. One of my first reactions was that the tint in it would be too dark for my fair skin and that it wouldn't have any obvious result on my eye area as I've never had much faith in eye creams. I did a little research on the product and the description does say the tint is universally flattering so after moisturising and priming my face I dabbed and blended this into my whole eye area. The first thing I noticed was that the colour blended perfectly in with my natural colour, the consistency was good, it didn't stick or go patchy.
This not only brightened the area but evened out the tone making the application of foundation and concealer so much easier, normally I have to pay extra attention to my eye area to make it as well covered as the rest of my face but with this cream it covered with each layer of foundation I put on the rest of my face, saving product and time too.

on 1/30/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not impressed with this eye cream for my needs. I'm 33, and I don't find this eye cream hydrating enough for me. I have started to use this is the morning only and it does provide a nice base for makeup. I have not noticed any brightening or tightening effect.

on 7/18/2015 10:18:00 AM

I love it.

My eyes look brighter, I have fewer lines under my eyes and if I wear it in the morning it doesn't mess up my make up. I can't fault it, the hygienic pump is also really good and I generally find it far superior to other similarly-priced eye creams.

I would definitely buy it again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely fell in love with this eye cream. Each time I use a chemical peel or something equally harsh on my skin, especially with salicylic acid, I'll wind up with dry cracked skin/irritation underneath my eyes if I'm not especially careful. The last time this happened, this eye cream saved me. It restored my under-eye area in days while providing the extra moisture this area needs. I was surprised this product worked so well since it is so light. I like to this this twice daily since it restores underneath my eyes as a sleep and also provides the moisture I need throughout the day. It is a bit pricey ($38 for 15ml bottle), but only a pea-sized amount of needed. Also, I like that it comes with a pump. A lot of eye creams come in little unsanitary jars for whatever reason; maybe because they are usually thicker than this formula. This product really impressed me and I can't wait to repurchase and explore from this brand.

on 1/31/2015 11:09:00 PM

This cream was better than I expected. I thought that this was just a hyped up eye cream, but actually this did a decent job of keeping my eyes moisturized during the day. One issue I have with this is that it makes my eyeshadow crease more than usual, but I found it to be quite moisturizing despite this. I would give this product 3.5 stars if I could.

I got a sample of this in my monthly Birchbox. Normally, I will get one, maybe two items in the Birchbox that I truly like and a few others that are "ehhhhh". I put this sample away for several months because I don't normally use eye cream and it didn't really interest me. I took it out the other day and thought I'd give it a try. Boy, am I glad I did! I have two lines underneath my eyes that I have used just about every cream and potion on the market to get rid of, to no avail. I have found that these lines are a lot less noticeable when the skin under my eyes is well moisturized and they are much worse when I've done something like a glycolic acid peel that robs moisture. I've used many eye creams in the past for these lines under my eyes and nothing made much difference, which is why I stopped using it. This eye cream, from DAY ONE, made the lines under my eyes almost invisible. Even I, who know they are there, can barely see them. I used this twice a day, morning and night and am pleased, pleased, PLEASED with how the lines under my eyes are doing.

So, this is $38 for 15ml in a pump. You only need a teeny dab of it on your finger to pat under each eye. I put it on after cleansing my face at night and in the morning before applying my make up. I have extremely sensitive skin - I can't even wear hand cream at night because my eyes will be all puffy and irritated the next morning :( I was very skeptical about this product, and tried it on one eye for about 10 days before using it as normal on both eyes. My little lines under my eyes have faded and the slight puffiness I get has gone away. I have been using it about 3 weeks now and the difference is really surprising. I received this as a sample in my Birchbox and ordered the full size so I can keep using it (even though I still have some in my sample!)

I think it will last a long time and so far the results are impressive.