Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 30-35
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Hair Primer!

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 8/19/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have fine mostly straight hair (unless it's humid) and it looks great the day of my wash/blow dry. Once I hit the 24 hour mark however, my ends begin to tangle and look ratty becuase they're so dry and my roots start to grease up causing that gross oily hair look as well as lose volume. This product is great because I've been searching for a multitasking product for a while. I needed something that could detangle my hair as well as something that could provide true moisture to my dry ends (as opposed to just coating them in cones). This spray is light enough to be a quick detangler when combing (with a wide tooth comb), and moisturizing enough to change the texture of my dry straw ends into supple silky strands. They key to the moisturizing part for me is that I follow up spraying with a 15-30 second hit from my blow dryer (concentrating where I sprayed this product) because I feel like the heat coaxes the oils deeper into my strands and I'm left with bouncy shiny healthy hair. Love everything, except for the light lingering scent which is odd because I generally love tropical/coconutty smells.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The smell was the worst! I had heard the smell referred to as a "unisex frangrance" so I knew before I got it that there was a smell but I just couldn't stand it and I'm not sensitive to smells at all. But this one lingered forever! I finally gave up and washed my hair at 2 am. I thought that maybe if the product was amazing I could kind of see past the smell but honestly it did nothing for me. I have incredibly thick hair so maybe that's why? But yeah, I was just happy that I only got it as a sample from Sephora so I wouldn't have to return it.