2.8

Reviews

2.0
from

2 months ago

Decent coverage, bit the single shade is way too dark and orange. And at the end of the day, all the redness peaks thru, so not sure it is helping with that.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

4 years ago

Before anything I feel I should warn you that I don't have rosacea so I can't attest to the product's efficacy in that regard. I do have sensitive skin that, besides being acne prone, also tends to get some redness once in a while and, unfortunately, I can say that it didn't really do much to cover it up. You probably would need to layer it up more, but I find the consistency of it way too thick and prefer to just use my MUFE full cover concealer to hide any redness or blemish instead. On the other hand, I picked this product up because, being on isotretinoin (roaccutane), my skin is drier and more sensitive than usual, so I didn't want to use mattifying base that would emphasize/aggravate that. This BB cream is moisturizing and does not break me out, while also giving me a little bit of coverage, evening out my skin tone a little bit (even if it doesn't totally erase redness). I also feel that it calms my skin down after I use drying products during the night which is a plus for me. I do use powder on it though, because I just feel that it might melt during the day and that a bit of powder keeps the shine at bay in my problem areas (mainly the T-zone). A big con of this product is the colour range, which is practically non-existant. The only colour I've seen is "claire/medium" which is a tiny bit dark for me, but I only use a tiny bit of product so I can manage with some good ol' blending. All in all, the main selling point of this is that it good for sensitive, acne-prone, dehydrated skin and I'm having trouble finding a product to replace it. I guess I need to look around a bit more.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

4 years ago

Very thick, not easy to apply. And looked orange on my fair skin. Love the rest of the range though.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This works really well for me. There's only one shade as far as I know: it's a pinky beige and it's slightly darker than my skintone but it's still a good match. It is a cream, with very good coverage and it manages to hide most of my rosacea marks. The finish is natural and matte but if you look in closely it can look a little bit cakey. Most importantly, it doesn't aggravate it or irritate my skin. It has a little bit of fragrance, unfortunately (it does smell nice but it's inappropriate for sensitive skin). I use this mostly during the winter because it's moisturising and it has an SPF 30 for any accidental sun exposure. All in all, it's my go-to foundation.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

6 years ago

This is a BB cream that suppose to hide the redness. It's quite thick, I personally wouldn't call it a BB cream for it's thickness and high level of coverage. Matte quite natural finish. Not for the palest skins, even the light colour comes quite dark. I have a very dry skin and it brings out my dry patches, but anyone with normal or oily skin should be just fine. Quite hard to blend in. Owerall I would not repurchase as the colours were not perfect for me and I expect more of a light, sheer, luminous finish for a BB cream and this one was way too heavy and matte.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24