3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I thought every shampoo was the same as every other shampoo, but this one makes me think differently. Usually my fine, straight hair looks stringy and lackluster, but this shampoo leaves it looking soft and shiny, but not weighed down. My husband loves it too, and he has the opposite hair type as me- very coarse and thick. We’ve gone through many bottles of this stuff.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

9 months ago

If you are sensitive to shampoos and have had fall out with other drugstore brands, this is going to do the same thing. I thought I would switch to this because it is cheaper, but my hair is falling out like crazy! I'm giving the rest of this stuff away or using for washing wigs.

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesHazel

1.0

2 years ago

One of my roommates (male) buys nothing but Aussie shampoo and his hair is very oily or always has a dirty hair look. He brought a big shampoo of it so me him and my boyfriend can share and the moment after I use it, it makes my hair itch! The 2nd day I don’t take a shower, it makes my hair have a dirty oily look and that never happens to me! (not kidding!) so I’m continuing to use it hoping for a change and I notice that my hair is starting to fall off which also never happens. I hate this product. I have very fine hair as well and usually nothing triggers my hair except Aussie!

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

from

2 years ago

Bought shampoo and conditioner from this ‘moist’ line. Pleasant smell that lingers hours after hair wash. My straight Hair remains soft and feels clean. Probably would not repurchase as packaging is uncomfortable (can’t properly close the lid after opening). Some people might find the smell too strong and annoying. Will be trying something else in the future...

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

I started using this shampoo for the first time, and experienced a lot of hair fall that I had ever before. Basically, I have very long and thick hair earlier since started using it I am loosing so much hair everyday so disappointed. Will never recommend nor will never buy again. Waste PRODUCT

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

There is a nice, fresh smelling scent to this shampoo. While I’m not sure about the claim to help thirsty locks, I do like that it is creamier than most drugstore shampoos and that it lathers really well. My hair feels clean whenever I use this and it’s inexpensive which is great!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Do not waste your money on high-end and expensive shampoos. This shampoo is awesome. I've been using it for about 3 years now. It's funny because I remember running out of my expensive redken shampoo and ended up using my dad's (which was this one by Aussie) and I loved it! It doesn't dry out my hair and it cleans very well. This shampoo has a nice balance. Doesn't dry me out, but also doesn't cause my scalp to be overly oily or produce more oil during the day. Loooove it. Oh and the price is spectacular.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

my hair has a love and hate relationship with it.currently m in 7 month transitioning from relaxed to natural hair,my relaxed ends loves it but my natural hair and scalp is a no no.sad to leave ths off my products list

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

3 years ago

I have Asian dyed hair, no issues. This cleans well, doesn't strip my hair. It's cheap. While the conditioner was hard to rinse out and left some residue which weighed my hair down, the shampoo rinses easily. The fact that it is also color safe gets a will repurchase. I switch shampoos and conditioners regularly so I don't get much build up and I do not shampoo every day. I dislike the generic scent which is strong and lingers, but for the price I can deal. Note: after using Aussie for three weeks, my scalp started to itch (no dandruff or flaking just some itchiness) so I did one shampoo with Nizoral which solved the issue. (I did a second one just to be sure a few days later). I think it was the Aussie shampoo not the conditioner. But, I don't want to stop using the Aussie because my hair likes it, so I will just use nizoral as needed. Reducing the shampoo rating to three stars.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Good product for a very low price. Does not seem to strip my hair or leave it extremely dry. Smell is very pleasant but there is nothing amazing about this product. Good classic shampoo. Won't repurchase because I like experimenting with other products but will remain in my good books.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium