3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

Threw out all other foundations because THIS one is a keeper. Shade 110 is a perfect match for my fair skin; doesn't look visable or chalky or "dead" as it slightly oxidizes to match my skin tone in a natural way. Best used without a primer or moisturizer, IMHO. Looks like I am not wearing foundation at all but provides medium to full coverage without a problem--just go over red spots a second time: blends well. Doesn't rub off or crease and lasts all day and doesn't exaggerate pores. (I had to order it from Amazon: no other stores had a selection of colors. Stock up if you find it and like it! Too much hassle and waste to try so many foundations and toss them out for one reason or another. I hope this will not be discontinued!!!) I also prefer this being a squeeze tube as pump bottles seem to quit on me.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

6 months ago

Update Sept 2019; Removing 2 lipped; the finish and coverage was very nice but sadly it broke me out. :( I have combo dry skin and usually reach for Maybelline fit me dewy foundation. Now that it’s summertime, I was looking a little too “dewy” for my liking. I decided to give this Covergirl foundation a try and I’m glad I did. How did I not try this earlier?! It has great coverage and gives a natural matte skin like finish without being drying. My new favourite. I definitely feel like this can work on any skin type. I’m nc20 and purchased shade 115, buff beige, which is an excellent match.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

2.0

a year ago

I had high hopes for this foundation, but I was left feeling “meh” about it. The coverage was medium, it applied quite smoothly but a lot of acne scars showed through. It has a drying matte finish. I can slightly feel it on my face, but it’s not a heavy feeling foundation by any means. After 4 hours, I looked at the mirror and the foundation looked quite splotchy. My red cheeks were peeking through and the foundation had turned slightly orange. I think this would work really nice with oily skin.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

a year ago

I’m on my second tube of this, it has decent coverage and stays put for about 8 hours before it begins to breakdown on my very oily skin. The shade range could be broader. I am very fair and the lightest shade is workable for me, but not perfect.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

Ceci est tellement génial pour mon peau acnéique vient d'acheter et immédiatement utilisé. Vraiment durer longtemps toute la journée. Je suis très heureux, la plupart des autres fondations qui cause l'acné, et c'est pourquoi je ne l'utilise habituellement. Mais celui-ci est incroyable, je le recommande à tout le monde. Plage de l'ombre est également bon, je suppose

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

a year ago

This is so awesome for my acne prone skin just bought it and used immediatley. Really last long theough out the day. Im so happy, most other foundation causes acne, and that's why i dont usually use it. But this one is amazing, would recommend it to anyone. Shade range is also good i guess

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

2 years ago

This is my absolute favorite COVERGIRL product, I find that the Ready Set GORGEOUS foundation by COVERGIRL is amazing it has great coverage and doesn't have a orange tint to it which can sometimes be hard to find at a drugstore. I would prefer this foundation over any other brand name foundation that you would pay much more for. You can find this item really cheap at places like Walmart.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

2 years ago

I wanna return all my high-end foundations and only use this baby for my entire life. Yes, it beats most of my expensive foundations for many reasons. Medium to buildable coverage; Control oil for 8 hours; Make pores look smaller and smooth; Easy to blend with sponge and brush; Doesn't cling to the dry patches around my acne spot THIS IS IMPORTANT for acne-prone skin! I would even buy it if it stores in a CHANEL bottle. You just can't tell! My only concern is that it seems hard to find. I can only repurchase from Amazon or Walmart. Please do not discontinue it Covergirl.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I am very fair skinned with freckles and auburrn hair, and most drugstore foundations labelled as "fair" do not match me in the slightest... and this one is no exception, unfortunately. Because aside from the terrible orange that this colour is, it covers SO much and does so beautifully all while staying put for the day. I am extremely oily, so for a drug store foundation to live up to the hype of long wear, this is great. I usually use ELDW, but for the times when I cant be bothered to go pick it up, I think I will reach for this. It really is a shame that after all these years and money, however, that Covergirl still chooses to have Oompa Loompa shades. That truly is this foundations only downfall.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 years ago

For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone. I have oily combination skin with acne scars, but no active or cystic acne at the moment. I'm really pleased with this foundation. The seemingly juvenile packaging almost turned me off from purchasing but I heard great reviews on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I picked up the shade 210 as it looks like the closest match and the least pink out of the bunch. Turns out it is still on the neutral side (too pink) so I have to use a yellow adjuster for this. What I like the most about it is the finish. It has quite a matte finish but it doesn't dry you out completely. It has a great medium buildable to full coverage but looks very skin like and not cakey. It does not emphasize pores and really blurred out my imperfections. It also has decent oil control and last all day. Not a big fan of the color of the tube but I like that it comes in a tube and super light weight which makes it travel friendly. The price is amazing too - you can often get it for CAD$5.99 on sale. I cannot wait to try this in summer time and I have already purchased two backups. Will recommend to anyone.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43