St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

3.9

Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (mandarin orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 3/15/2019 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 14 year old got this for $6.29 plus tax at Walgreen's to try it out. So far she uses it and likes it. Smells fruity.

on 2/21/2019 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Don't buy unless you want to break out. There are better ways to exfoliate. If you have acne prone skin - absolutely do not use this. Your acne will multiply the very next day.

on 1/26/2019 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had tried St. Ives products before and really enjoyed them. After running out of a previous scrub, I picked this up and tried it for about a month. One thing I did like about it was the smell and the application was easy. But it left my skin so dry to the point where it was hard for even my moisturizer to soften my skin. And it being the winter season, I was hoping it would help with my peel-y and flakiness on my skin. But I think it made it worse. I would not recommend if your skin is combo or dry to begin with, but it could help those w/ oily skin.

This product smells great and is a very intriguing scrub, i have been looking for a cheap exfoliating wash and decided i would give this one a go. It worked well when i used it and left a nice smooth feeling to my face however the next morning when i woke up i had broken out extremely badly. I tried this scrub again a few weeks later just to test it out and see if something else could have caused my skin to break out but i have broke out just as bad or possibly worse this time. i definitely have to say if you struggle with acne prone skin i would not recommend.

Horrible on the skin. Feels and smells beautiful but breaks me out so bad. I went to the pharmacy yesterday and asked for reccomendations on exfoliators because this breaks me out terribly and they were very against St ives products on the skin as it's far to aggressive on the skin. Won't repurchase. Will use on my body.

on 1/7/2018 3:07:00 PM

Superb. I use as step 2 in my cleanse each night after an oil cleanser. You only need the size of a large pea; it is very concentrated.
Very fine beads and a lovely delicate citrus fragrance make for a complete clean - don't press too hard or the beads can be a little rough. One more thing about the beads: make sure you rinse the eye area very very well, especially near the tear ducts with tightly closed eyes. I have had a bead get under my upper eyelid not once, but twice, causing a short-lived but large sty each time. It does not prevent me from rating this product a 5 as I've learned how to avoid this issue. Just a heads up.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, before I’d finished my Equate apricot scrub. I actually bought the Equate verson but am posting my review here because this is where I looked before I bought it. The “radiant” part is what caught my eye. At first I was gonna use this interchangeably with my apricot scrub, because this isn’t as harsh as that one and I didn’t think it’d do a good enough job on its own. But since it’s a much more gentle scrub, I use it every night after I take off my makeup. It’s like a second cleanser and exfoliant in one. I have DEFINITELY noticed my skin is brighter and more radiant, and I think it’s helped with the darkness around my mouth. If it’s not good enough on its own for my dry skin in the fall and winter, I’ll just switch back and forth but I’m definitely not parting with it. 😊

on 6/8/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I remember I used to use this in the mornings back in middle school & I guess I was too young at the time to realize how great this is because I started re-using it sometime in March/April this year & I saw a huge difference! I just finished my 2nd year in my Doctor of Pharmacy program which means LONG hours of studying & staying up late to 2-3 AM. After using this I immediately noticed how bright & lively my skin appeared! This is probably gonna be my HG for the rest of my life.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved how it felt on my skin,no burn or rashes develop after using this.would recommend this for people who walk alot under the sun

I've bought this product twice - it is my HG face scrub.

PROS: The scrubs aren't too harsh, it effectively scrubs away the dead/dry skin on my face, leaving it feeling smooth! I can use it regularly about twice a week. I've also tried the St. Ives. apricot scrub, but that was way too harsh for regular use in comparison. The price is great, you can get it for $5CAD as it often goes on sale.

CONS: The little beads are hard to rinse off if it gets into your hairline. For this reason, I prefer to use this product in the shower. The packaging isn't the most efficient as you can't get all the product out near the end.