Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask

Not tested on animals

LANOLIN* (MEDICAL GRADE), ORGANIC CASTOR SEED OIL**, ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER**, GLYCERYL ROSINATE*, ORGANIC BLUE AGAVE NECTAR**, OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES*, ORGANIC BEESWAX**, FLAVOR, VANILLIN, MONK FRUIT*, VANILLA FRUIT EXTRACT*, ORGANIC CARANUBA WAX*, TRANS-RESVERATROL*, GRAPE OIL*, TOCOPHEROL ACETATE*, LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT (AND) LONICERA JAPONICA (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT (AND) JOJOBA SEED OIL* /// * NATURAL ** CERTIFIED ORGANIC /// 99% NATURAL

on 8/11/2018 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ohhhhhhh no no no no NO honey.

I don't know what's in this lip mask that I'm allergic to but it made my lips swell to the thickness of a dime (each lip). It was horrendous. My lips hurt to touch but eventually the swelling went down in about roughly 3 hours - it was a good thing I applied it at night and no one had to see me.

I'd be careful about this one.

This is the product I've been looking for. It really moisturizes my lips and stays on for a long time. I rarely have to reapply. It is expensive but will last a long time. I've had my tube for a 1-2 months so don't know yet how the packaging will hold up.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I got a free sample of this along with an agave scrub as a Sephora Insider birthday gift. The scent to this is very natural and has a sweet honey, almost floral/plant smell. The texture is very rich and melts into your lips as you rub it in. It's a thicker treatment and is slightly sticky. I used some of this overnight and while I did wake up with softened lips, this was nothing extraordinary. I can get the same and even a better effect with a Nivea or Blistex balm. Although it wasn't a bad product, I wouldn't purchase the full size of this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oof -- overpriced and it makes my lips shed without moisturizing them. At first it feels like it might be moisturizing, but it doesn't last very long and I notice my lips end up drier than with other lip balms. It's also not great under lipstick.

on 3/15/2018 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have darker colored lips, due to my skin coloring. When they are dry and chapped they get purple and it's just not...nice
I bought this for $30 (!!!) at Sephora and yes okay, it works. I hate that it works because it's so expensive. It really isn't for daytime use so do not buy it for that. At night, it's great! I wake up to hydrated, smooth and pink lips.
The packaging sucks. The cap is so freaking tiny, nothing will fit that little squeeze tube if you lose it. It's so fiddly and irritating to screw on...come on Bite, you can do better.
Price and bad packaging aside I have bought this twice. The second time because I lost the cap on the first one and my friend's cat ate it one afternoon.

This is my holy grail lip mask. Love the original for overnight use. Wear smashed during the day to keep lips moisturized. The product is thick without being sticky and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Purchased in fall 2016. I don't have a big lip product collection and used and reapplied this in Smashed very regularly as an everyday lip color and nighttime balm. The tube cracked so I emptied the contents into an eye cream container. There is still a lot left! In terms of price you are getting great value. I usually finish a normal 4g tube of lip balm in 2 months. It is long lasting and doesn't need to be reapplied as often as regular lip glosses.

on 2/17/2018 8:23:00 AM

This product is fantastic! Every winter, my lips get terribly dry and chapped so I'm constantly applying and re-applying lip balm. For the past week, I've put this on my lips just before I go to bed every night, and the results have been fabulous. Not only are my lips soft and smooth when I wake up, but the results last all day, so I have to apply lip balm a lot less frequently (I can't go without entirely, though). This is my new HG product. As other reviewers have mentioned, it's not so easy to get it out of the tube, so this is something that Bite Beauty will have to work on. I just squeeze really hard; it's not enough of a problem for me to take off a lippie, though.

on 2/4/2018 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has a texture and taste similar to honey. At first, I wasn't sure whether this was a treatment or a lip balm. But you leave it on indefinitely. It has been one of my most used products this past winter, and I'd really like to try the rest of the line.

on 12/17/2017 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Really chapped lips this winter all my regulars were not helping. My lips just hurt, stinging. Went to Sephora and they recommended this. At $26 it had better work or they are getting back! One day of use no more stinging lips soft and chapping almost gone except for lip line. I’m allergic to lipstick two days continuous use, big fat fever blister. Bite lipstick is one brand I have been able to wear infrequently without a breakout. My fear with this product is it will not continue to produce results. My beloved aquaphor failed me this time. Only more time will tell for this product. Yes tube is a pain. My solution tuck in Jean pocket warms product and squeezed out fine. Price big con but if it works will be worth it. Won’t try colored versions with my luck I’ll be allergic!

Top Rated Lip Treatments