Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask

Not tested on animals

LANOLIN* (MEDICAL GRADE), ORGANIC CASTOR SEED OIL**, ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER**, GLYCERYL ROSINATE*, ORGANIC BLUE AGAVE NECTAR**, OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES*, ORGANIC BEESWAX**, FLAVOR, VANILLIN, MONK FRUIT*, VANILLA FRUIT EXTRACT*, ORGANIC CARANUBA WAX*, TRANS-RESVERATROL*, GRAPE OIL*, TOCOPHEROL ACETATE*, LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT (AND) LONICERA JAPONICA (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT (AND) JOJOBA SEED OIL* /// * NATURAL ** CERTIFIED ORGANIC /// 99% NATURAL

Was so excited to try this as I’ve heard a lot. My lips are starting to get really dry with winter approaching. I went to first use this and I couldn’t even get the product out of the tube. I squeeze and squeezed and nothing. I gave up with frustration and never even got to try the actual product.

on 12/4/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

MUST HAVE!! From the light, comforting flavor, to the value... this lip mask is amazing. Im falling in love with this brand. I’m in heaven. It works so well to keep my lips moisturized and supple. It’s not sticky or uncomfortable. Amazing at night but I use it during the day. It gives a beautiful, clear sheen to the lips. Really sexy. I will repurchase over and over again.

on 11/15/2017 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like this but don't love it. I would rather use lanolin or O'Keefe's lip balm or even Aquaphor. This does not last the night for me and I wake up with dryish lips. Also my tube is scented vanilla which overall is a good scent but the vanilla is really intense. Finally I have to almost get out a pair of pliers to get the balm out of the tube. It would be best if they would put a pump on the tube.

on 11/14/2017 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great heavy duty mask for my lips. I slather this on at night and in the morning my lips are super hydrated and feel amazing. I love supporting Bite as a brand as well. I think their product quality and corporate messaging is right up my alley with cruelty-free, food-grade ingredients, and made-in-Canada principles. I don't notice a fragrance with this product, although it has a really mild scent I'm not sure what it's actually of. It also has a very thick balm-like texture so if you don't like feeling like you have something on your lips, this might not be for you. I also don't know if I would get this if you're using it at night and you toss around a lot as I can see this getting residue on pillows etc.

I haven't actually bought this on it's own as I've gotten two in different Bite lip sets in the past. But if I ran out, I definitely would repurchase a full size. Great lip mask and highly recommend you check it out this winter.

on 8/29/2017 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

When I first bought this my lips were incredibly dry and the lines were very pronounced but after I started using this my lips look slightly plumber and smoother. I highly recommend this even though it is slightly pricey.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I first purchased this after my lips were absolutely destroyed from a sunburn. I usually just apply lanolin to my lips each night which works beautifully, but after a week my lips were still chapped and peeling, so I purchased this. My lips were healed in two days and have never felt this soft before. However, it is quite expensive, especially for the size, so I save it for when my lips are especially damaged to accelerate healing. I'd love to use this every day but the price isn't worth it, so I stick to vaseline and lanolin most of the time.

on 8/6/2017 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This mask as become a staple for me – it works wonders for prepping before using harsh liquid lipsticks, rescues my lips after them. Its main usage for me is as an overnight treatment, and I love that when I wake up its still on my lips, working its magic. The ingredients are top-notch, which I appreciate. The only con is the packaging tube, which is a pain in the @ss to squeeze out.

If you suffer from dry lips I highly recommend this product.

on 7/7/2017 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I can look past the high prices and the annoying packaging because this is really amazing honestly.
I use this throughout the day and I barely find it necessary anymore to do a lip scrub since my lips are so moisturized and I don't have any dry skin. I keep it minimal when it comes to makeup so this is my holy grail right here when it comes to lip care.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am going to try to not be hyperbolic here, but it actually is difficult to not just shout from the rooftops about this product. I have used all kinds of lip treatments and balms over the years, but nothing at all has ever compared to the Agave Lip Mask. I initially got one of those little sampler packs from Sephora that has the two colored options and the clear one, and oh my goodness I fell in love and had to buy a full size as soon as I could. It really heals the lips, and after using it every night for about a year, I can definitely say that my lips are a lot healthier overall. Other balms that I use during the day work better, and I rarely have dry lips, even if I am sick or if I wear matte liquid lipsticks every day. It is sticky and it has a really sweet flavor due to the actual agave nectar that is in it, but neither are offensive. In spite of feeling sticky, it does still feel smooth on the lips as well. The thickness/stickiness actually makes this last until I wake up in the morning, which is phenomenal. If my lips do get a little dry, I can layer a more emollient/slippery balm underneath and then put the Agave Lip Mask on top for extra hydration. The tube that I have, which as I said I have used for about a year, is only about half empty as well, so you get a lot of bang for your buck. I know a lot of people rave about this and it is super hyped up, but it actually does what it promises. I highly recommend this, it is a complete HG for me and I will keep buying this for as long as it is available.

I bought this in the lippie version (in a tube like ChapStick) since Sephora was out of the squeeze-tube version. I must say I was incredibly impressed. I had terribly chapped lips due to a reaction to a very harsh cleanser that I had been using, and the agave lip mask was the most powerful thing I found to help heal my lips. At first I was worried that the stuff in the lippie tube would be too waxy and not as hydrating as the stuff in the squeezable tube, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Top Rated Lip Treatments