Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

4.3

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Petroleum jelly is a mineral product so we must be mindful of what it is to use it effectively: if you have oily skin, do not place ther because it will aggravate.
Good on dry areas cuticles, elbows, hands, feet, legs, etc.
A pea-size warmed between your two palms can go a long way and moisturize both legs post shaving.
Economical and travels welll. No bacteria.
Works by preventing water from evaporating.

on 9/11/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A staple and a must have for so many uses and it's cheap - but - the tub packaging is unsanitary and it's PETROLEUM jelly (mineral based. Eeew.)

There are many better alternatives nowadays.

on 11/3/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

To moisturize my unpolished nails (including toenails), I use a tiny bit of Vaseline after showering. During the shower nails absorb moisture. Vaseline seals in the moisture so that nails are hydrated. It's important to massage in the Vaseline as soon as possible after showering, so that the nails don't dry unprotected.

When I have a really bad cold and I blow my nose too much with my Kleenex, the skin on my nose, the top of my lip and lips get super dry and flaky. To the point it's painful because I've rubbed the skin raw. The only thing that helps is Vaseline petroleum jelly. Before I go to bed I apply a thick amount of this all over my raw skin, and by the next day my skin is back to normal.

Popular Treatments