Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Miracle Complexion Sponge

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman  Miracle Complexion Sponge

4.2

on 2/21/2017 7:03:00 AM

I use this everyday to my foundation, works better than a brush and my application appears airbrushed. Love that I can purchase 2 at walmart for $13

on 2/17/2017 2:02:00 AM

I LOVE this sponge, it is so good!!! It blends out my foundation flawlessly, it is bouncy, doesn't absorb all of my product, and I love the dual sides. So why only a 4/5? I love my beauty blender, 8/10 times I reach for RT instead of the BB so I do love the product, but I feel like the RT sponge might not last as long as my BB. I feel like the RT sponge breaks down faster, that's it's not as durable as the BB. I am a sponge kind of girl, I reach for my sponge 95% of the time, the other 5% is my BH Cosmetics face brush (which are okay brushes for the price, I had to re-glue mine after three months of having it, not very impressed by that :/ ) so b/c I am a sponge kind of gal, I want to make sure that my sponges are going to last the 3 months. My BB last that no problem, the RT I've only had for a couple of weeks and I'm already seeing tears in it. I just want a product that I pay for to last the recommended 3 months, only time will tell if it will, so here's to hoping!! If it last, I'll revise my rating, until then carry on my fellow makeup addicts!!

It was 1st foundation applicator I ever bought. Previously I used my fingers for applying foundation. After using this sponge I was hooked- it was 5 years ago, now I can't imagine applying foundation with my fingers anymore. I love that it has flat side, makes application quicker. The end result is flawless- perfected, even skin- no streaks! I think everyone should try it out, since the sponge is affordable and lasts for a few months.

As always, I wash my sponges with gentle, soap free shower oil- the sponge absorbs oil, so it cleanses the inside of a sponge and makes it perfectly clean.
I love original beauty blender more, but MCS is a great dupe.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I already went true three of these and I did not notice much difference in application with the original beautyblender. But what I did notice is that after washing this starts to fall apart very quickly after a few washes with all three of my sponges no matter how gentle I washed them. This did not happen that soon with the original beautyblender which lasted much longer. So while I think that this is not a bad product, I prefer to purchase the original version over this one because it just better in therms of wear and tear,

on 2/2/2017 8:24:00 PM

I have not tried the beauty blender, but thus far have not felt the need to, as this one does more than a good enough job at applying my foundation.
It manages to make even heavy, high coverage foundations fairly skin-like and natural.
I find it doesn't eat up too much product so long as you spread the foundation onto your skin a bit before trying to blend it out with the sponge.
Would definitely recommend this instead of a beauty blender.

on 2/2/2017 9:39:00 AM

I love this makeup sponge and I use it for foundation, concealer and under eye setting powder and it works wonderfully! I can't compare it to the Beauty Blender though because I've never owned one.

on 2/1/2017 7:43:00 PM

I love this sponge just as good as the beauty blender and cheaper .... best dupe out there

on 2/1/2017 7:35:00 PM

This is nice, they changed the texture of it a while back and I didn't notice much until I got a new one a week ago and oh in so happy they changed it back. it now has the bounce back. blends foundation out nicely

on 2/1/2017 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This sponge doesn't suck water very well, so it keeps its texture. Its not very bouncy or soft :S I have one I got at marshalls that is very soft, and it swells up with water which smooths its texture allowing it to blend beautifully. This one doesnt do that :S I dont like it. Wish I hadn't bought it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best sponge ever! Especially for the price

Popular Misc Beauty Tools