Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 days ago

I honestly did not mind this product at all. I used all of the 2 oz./60 ml bottle without problems. But I must add that I rarely wear eye makeup. So I used the product itself probably about twice a month. I would buy it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/01/2017

Three words: This stuff sucks!

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

Feb/16/2017

I found this product make my eyes area hot and it just not great. Instead of cleaning it burns my skin.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jan/25/2017

I thought I was the strange one, but seeing all the other reviews about how badly this stung, it's clearly a common problem. I have sensitive eyes and fairly high pain tolerance, so I bare with pretty much all make-up removers stinging a bit - but oh my god this one is terrible. Not only did it hurt, it was useless at removing make-up and because it's The Body Shop it's also not …Read more

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromMoo5e

Feb/14/2016

It works alright. I don't really like the smell though. The camomile butter is a much better makeup remover.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromEmlee9

Feb/10/2016

HG Eye makeup remover! It takes off EVERYTHING! Without tugging or pulling my eyelashes out (I overdose on mascara). My trick is to wet my face, take a cotton pad soak it with water, squeeze out the excess water and than apply the m/u remover on top (It saves so much product because you aren't drenching the cotton pad). Apply the pad on your eye for 3s and swipe. I assure you everything will …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrown

Jan/31/2016

I thought I could replace my Lancome eye makeup remover with this but NO! I don't know what is so gentle about it as this one makes my eyes sting so bad. Also it does not remover mascara very well and it takes ages to get it all off. Complete fail!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Jun/25/2015

All i can say im glad i got the small bottle, i really did not like the smell, so b4 you buy it smell it cuz i coudnt really stand using it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/25/2015

I'm used to Bioderma Sensibio H20 so this is nothing good compared to my HG (Sensibio). It stings my eyes and my sensitive skin and I found that I needed a lot to remove everything, so yes it's a huge bottle but it didn't lasted really long on me unfortunately. This is a miss for me.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/01/2015

I really liked this. It didn't irritate my eyes, removed my eye make-up effectively and it's fragrance free too. Which are really all the things I look for in an effective eye make-up remover really. It's reasonably priced at £8.00 for a 250ml bottle and it's from The Body Shop so it's a brand/shop you can trust. Will definitely repurchase in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (619 reviews)

Age36-43