2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I am not sure why other reviewers complain about the smell, I cant smell much only maybe a very faint smell of some sorts which is not bothering me at all. I didn't stung my eye area despite the fact that I have quite sensitive eyes. It works decent on removing usual mascara but it wont remove waterproof mascara completely. I don't really wear eyeshadows so I don't know how it works on that. So I would suggest to try this product only if you wear minimal eye makeup. Overall a decent product but I wouldn't necessarily repurchase it.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3 months ago

Gentle? No way. It burns my eyes, smells weird, and doesn't remove waterproof makeup easily. Can't believe TBS would release something this bad - I usually enjoy their products. Big miss for me

About reviewer (355 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

3 months ago

I haven't used many waterproof eye makeup removers but I started wearing waterproof mascara a lot lately and thought this would be okay as it's cruelty free. This stuff smells so bad. I cannot abide the smell of it and I could try and look past that if this product actu ally worked, but it doesn't. It always leaves some mascara behind unless I kind of pick at my lashes with my makeup cloth and the makeup remover which is made even worse by the fact it also stings your eyes.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

6 months ago

I honestly did not mind this product at all. I used all of the 2 oz./60 ml bottle without problems. But I must add that I rarely wear eye makeup. So I used the product itself probably about twice a month. I would buy it again.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Three words: This stuff sucks!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

I found this product make my eyes area hot and it just not great. Instead of cleaning it burns my skin.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

I thought I was the strange one, but seeing all the other reviews about how badly this stung, it's clearly a common problem. I have sensitive eyes and fairly high pain tolerance, so I bare with pretty much all make-up removers stinging a bit - but oh my god this one is terrible. Not only did it hurt, it was useless at removing make-up and because it's The Body Shop it's also not cheap. I got it for a few dollars out of a bargain bin and now I know why it was there in the first place. Still overpaid. Avoid at all cost.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

4 years ago

It works alright. I don't really like the smell though. The camomile butter is a much better makeup remover.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

4 years ago

HG Eye makeup remover! It takes off EVERYTHING! Without tugging or pulling my eyelashes out (I overdose on mascara). My trick is to wet my face, take a cotton pad soak it with water, squeeze out the excess water and than apply the m/u remover on top (It saves so much product because you aren't drenching the cotton pad). Apply the pad on your eye for 3s and swipe. I assure you everything will come off! For waterproof makeup I suggest using the waterproof version of camomile.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrown

4 years ago

I thought I could replace my Lancome eye makeup remover with this but NO! I don't know what is so gentle about it as this one makes my eyes sting so bad. Also it does not remover mascara very well and it takes ages to get it all off. Complete fail!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age56 & Over