Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF 15

Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF 15

3.8

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Sorbitan Laurate, Phenylpropanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Alcohol, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Mica CI 77019, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77861.

on 7/18/2016 3:02:00 AM

I have been looking for a tinted moisturiser/BB cream that can simplify my daily routine and i'm really disappointed.

Although it is the FIRST BB cream that is actually light enough and not orange that actually matches my skin tone (lightest shade)

The second I put it on my skin, it separated, creased and just exasperated the look of my pores and acne.
It clung to dry spots on my face, and had a really uneven coverage. I was so looking forward to this product due to it being vegan/cruelty free, but I now have another BB cream that I have wasted money on that will go to waste.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the second of two BB creams that I've tried and didn't immediately hate. I've been using it for about a week now, and I still don't hate it! It's truly a miracle.

Pros:

Lovely thick texture. Not as lightweight as most other BB creams.
It absorbs into my skin excellently. I still prefer to wait a few minutes before I set it with powder, but I don't feel like I've got a slick glob of it sitting on top of my skin.
Not at all oily/shiny. I think this would be good for all skin types. Probably more so for drier skin. I have very temperamental skin and so far this has been able to keep up just fine.
So far I haven't noticed any oxidation. It also sticks to my skin for a full 16 hour day (I also work in a kitchen), which is absolutely brilliant for a BB cream.
Finally, Natio is supposedly somewhat cruelty free!

Cons:

Extremely limited colour range. There is currently only light, medium and dark available. I purchased light, which is perhaps just a little bit too dark for me.
I still haven't dared to wear this without a powder over top. Probably just my cowardice, but I really feel like this wouldn't stand a chance against my lifestyle/skin without the powder.
The price is too high. Only by a few dollars though. I believe it cost me $22NZD from Farmers but I would prefer to pay about $17 for it.
White tube! Need I say more?

Overall, a good product that I will probably repurchase.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/26/2016 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I picked up this BB cream based mostly on the colour (tan), which is a lot yellower and darker than most of the Priceline offerings. Typical of a drug store BB cream the shade range is quite limited, so if you're on either very dark, pale, or cool toned you might struggle to make this work colour wise.

Its texture feels similar to the original garnier BB cream - a thick, emollient cream. It think it provides less coverage than the Garnier, however it doesn't seem as shiny once applied. I set with a Australis Fresh and Flawless for coverage and to reduce shine.

I thought this did have quite a strong medicinal scent, which isn't noticeable one applied but should be considered if you don't like or are sensitive to scented products.

on 9/4/2015 12:59:00 AM

This bb cream smells strongly like cough medicine. I want my $10 back
When I put it on it felt like I was putting paint on my face. You can see the direction you applied it on when you try to rub it in, just like paint brushstrokes. It doesn't provide any coverage... if anything it brings out your imperfections because of the "brush strokes" (by the way I don't any other face makeup products). When you leave it on, it almost curdles a bit on your face and there are little clumps near my mouth at the end of the day. It has a really orange shade, even though I bought this in fair. It's humiliating really.
I acknowledge that it's mineral so it probably won't be as effective as synthetic products and it may have "rotted" a bit whilst waiting on the shelf because the ingredients are organic but I was still disappointed at the standard.
And at the end of the day my face was quite oily which was really humiliating.
I gave this bb cream a chance and wore it for the whole week but my thoughts stayed the same. Also, the lid packaging is really inconvenient - it's designed in a way that the product smears inside the lid.
I wouldn't recommend this bb cream, and I don't think I'm going to use mineral/organic bb's in the future.

I don't like this BB cream at all. It made me look orange (I purchased light) had horrible coverage (even for a BB cream) and made my skin bumpy and left it looking horrible. I thought it would give some coverage but it turned out to make it look worse.

I have this in 'tan', I don't have terribly uneven skin so I like the coverage this bb cream gives me, it's enough to mask the imperfections without overpowering your natural skin tone. A little bit goes a long way.
I mainly use this on my nose, forehead and under eye area, which are the areas I tend to burn the most, so the SPF is a nice addition to this bb cream :)
But it contains shea butter which doesn't sit well with my T zone, it makes me extra oily and if I don't blot away the extra oil I would be glowing by the end of the day, even on other parts of my face where my skin is normal, it gives a really unnatural shine.
It also has a weird smell, like some kind of cough medicine, and my face kinda smells like burnt rubber after using this

on 11/29/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Had high hopes of this product but was disappointed with the finish. It goes on patchy with an uneven texture that just sort of crumbles pigments around the skin rather than melt into it. I can't seem to get it to work right. I have dry skin + rosacea and after moisturising, this tends to emphasise dry patches rather than cover it. I wished it was had more of a medium coverage but its rather light. Product (to me) has a smell likened to that of pepper.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this BB cream for ages. I have tried a lot of BB creams (including much more expensive ones up to $60) and I would definitely say this is the best - and only at $14. It is amazing value.

It gives amazing coverage for a BB cream - when on holidays I pair this with some concealer for blemishes and I'm good to go. It also moisturises your skin well (I have used other brands which have not done so), and sets well so I don't bother using a powder with this.

This product is great for when I get up and want to get ready quickly and with ease (I just apply with my fingers), or when at the beach or at work and you need a bit of coverage/moisture/SPF as it can be applied so quickly and just blended-in to the point where you don't even need a mirror. It is also great for use under foundation for a bit more coverage. Try it - I promise you won't be disappointed.

on 9/29/2014 4:20:00 AM

I've tried a couple other BB creams and absolutely hated them - they were hard to blend, the smell burnt my eyes and they made my skin break out. Not this one!

It spreads and blends so easily over my sometimes oily, sometimes dry skin and i don't get a makeup line on my jaw line. The coverage is just as good as other foundations I've used and I find that it stays on all day - unlike some foundations. It does not make my skin break out, if anything, my skin has improved in the last months weeks that I've been using it.

The smell is very minute, however, the only bad thing is the packaging - it's a white bottle which can get messy and its a squeezy tube/bottle and every time you use it, a bit of the product gets stuck in the dip where it comes out and then it builds up and dries out over time.

Otherwise, a very good product. I would definitely recommend it to others. I think the price is brilliant too.

on 9/16/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

As soon as you put this product on your face it makes your skin glow! Dewy finish, cheap, has spf, cannot go wrong.