Chanel CC cream

Chanel CC cream

3.7

Active: Titanium Dioxide 12 Inactive: Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Stearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Alumina, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch hazel) Water, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Sulfate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Silica, Trifluoropropyldimethyl/Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Biotin. (May contain) Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 2/27/2017 7:16:00 PM

I have never used a CC cream before and I am so glad I've started with this one. I apply just with using with my fingers and it blends so well and evenly and leaves a very nice finish. It gives a very nice healthy glow to the skin, however I suggest using a setting powder on top as it looks like it can leave the skin oily throughout the day. When i use this product as well as a setting powder i never get oily throughout the day and i have very very oily skin.
The coverage is amazing. I have dark spots and its just enough to cover them without having to use a concealer, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling cloggy at all.
It also smells amazing. Love the packaging - anything in a squeezy tube is good. I think my friend got this product for me for the price of $55 and I think it's totally worth it for Chanel !
I would definitely repurchase this product. Its everything i need - a breathable makeup and sun protection in one!

on 8/9/2016 6:04:00 PM

I like the consistency and the blendability. The formula is on the thicker side. There is a mild smell which smells amazing! It's a light fresh scent.

This did not go on well. It was very cakey and drying. It bunched up and flaked off within half an hour. It is one of the few products I have ever thrown out.

on 6/15/2016 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Best cc cream I have used. You do not need a lot of product to get coverage (so a tube lasts for long). It gives a very natural glow. I have sensitive skin, but this does not cause me any break-outs. And what I really like.. I can also easily apply it underneath the eye area (where I have less pigments, so 'panda eyes' if I do not use any extra color).
I do apply with a brush, to even out, and to ensure I do not apply too much product (which often happens when applying with the bare hand/fingers). And the spf is of course a good bonus on top.
I am a fan!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've tried so many but this one is head and shoulders the best! Use a tiny bit, great coverage, lasts all day.

on 5/3/2016 6:56:00 AM

It's worth the price and when you've used for some months at least I felt a difference- the skin feels smoother and my problem areas with dry skin is gone. Its awesome for daily makeup if your not into foundation every day. I recommend a primer underneath so the cream is easier to apply to skin. The cc cream can also be build up for more coverage. Love it!

This CC cream is my HG!!! I feel like I've tried almost every kind of foundation and facial moisturizer out there...some okay, some blah, some just awful. But Chanel CC Cream is the answer to my makeup prayers! A little expensive (I paid 68 euros), but if you add up how much you spend individually on foundation, SS, and moisturizer, you can easily justify the price.

Pros:
- Moisturizer, SS (spf 50, amazing) and foundation in 1!
- Gorgeous dewy finish
- Feels lightweight but provides great coverage (covers my acne scars, hallelujah)
- Brightens up my whole complexion
- I find that my concealer sits really well overtop
- No pilling at all, which is why I dumped CeraVe AM
- Perfect for normal, combo, or dry skin

Cons:
- Would prefer a pump packaging, a little cleaner imo
- Expensive, but the price is justifiable and a little does go a long way

Would repurchase!!! <3 Merci Chanel !

on 4/3/2016 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this CC cream. I used 12 Beige Rose, correcting some my redness. But, unfortunately this is not long lasting on my face. In 4-5 hours after using it I felt it had already melted from my face. I need to touch up with compact powder

on 3/4/2016 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It has the strongest scent out of any of the Chanel foundations. And don't let the name CC Cream fool you. This is medium to full coverage foundation. It's very thick going on and the smell is overpowering. It looks nice in natural light, like you have nice makeup, not nice skin. I'd rather my foundation make me look like I have great skin naturally. It's very expensive but it does have a good spf 50. Not my favorite and I wouldn't buy again.

on 1/21/2016 6:21:00 AM

Bought the full tube right away, since I never had a 'bad' Chanel experience with foundations or tinted moisturizers. This however is a different class product. First of all the price, which is very high! I was able to buy it with a good discount and some store coupons, but still!
Slightly exaggerated Chanel & Co!
Then, the colour. I nearly always use nr. 20, in Chanel colour products for my face, but with this product it is really much whiter (ghostly) than for instance the Vitalumière foundation in nr. 20. So you will need to apply a good layer of some coloured powder. Or blush or probably both. MUA Mary Greenwell did a video on this product, just Google it, you will see what I mean... ;-).
It does have a nice feel on the skin (now that is it wintertime), but I can imagine that in summertime this will fall of my face after 10pm. During hot days this is just to much on your skin. I will go and experiment a little with the colour, by simply blending the Les Beiges tinted moisturizer (of course in nr. 20) with this. Maybe the colour will be more acceptable.
Will update!
Update: 2/15/2016
I am starting to like this CC cream more and more. For some reason I am able to apply it more easily and I am geting used to the ghasly/ghostly whitish colour :-) I am now using a technique which I saw Bobbi Brown make up artists doing. After application I gently press my face with my hands. Which results in taking away the excess and warming up the colour more quickly. It also helps to use a more moisturizing cream/serum underneath.
Will update!