3.8

$37.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

8 months ago

I picked up this foundation at Marshalls because I did not want to pay the hefty price without knowing if I liked it first. That being said, I would definatly repurchase at full price. It has become one of my favourite powder foundations. It applied like a powder but settles on the skin like a liquid foundation would. If you would like to see my in-depth review, you can do so here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Py1l0uZyFds"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Py1l0uZyFds" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> It also held up very well throughout the day.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

2.0

a year ago

I bought this in Light 44. Packaging is lovely and I applied this with a flat top brush and buffed in all over. Coverage was great and I didn't find that it looked unnatural or powdery in any way. I was very happy with the way it looked and went on with my day and off to work. Unfortunately, as others have mentioned, I found out the hard way that this oxidizes terribly. I went to the bathroom later in the day and realized that it literally looked like it was two shades darker and far more orange-y, especially where I had applied an extra layer where I needed coverage around my chin and nose. So sad as I really liked the way it applied and looked initially. Of course this would depend on the individual and I do feel like if your skin is oilier throughout the day, products tend to oxidize more. Due to this I would not purchase again.

About reviewer (321 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

a year ago

I have some acne scars and this powder foundation really can cover the redness perfectly, and it looks so natural in my skin... so u will understand me if u tired of using liquid foundations that make ur face uncomfortable and sticky,futhermore liquid foundation takes time to apply... to be honest i really hate liquid foundations...of that i wanted to try powder foundation... and i really really love it... my holy grail product... but make sure before apply this u have to moisturize ur face and apply primer so it wont look cakey... if ur skin is dry and got some skin texture,bumps , whiteheads,pimples i would not recommend

About reviewer (6 reviews)

3.0

a year ago

It’s a nice powder foundation with amazing coverage but i can’t find a colour that looks natural on my nc15 skin. I use light 45 which kinda works but icannot do full face without looking unatural. So no go for me

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

2 years ago

My first foundation ever and it's still my favorite. Very high coverage and a lot of the time I didn't even use a concealer. The package is super cute and convenient. Came with the best sponge ever. Quick application, applying all over my face a couple of times and done, unlike liquid foundation. Although the Light 49 I chose was slightly lighter than my ideal shade (didn't realize that when I tried it in store), and it can be cakey sometimes. Definitely not 24-hour wear...a few hours yes, but I have super oily skin so that's a factor. Still overall the best foundation I've ever tried, but the price tag is a bit too high (still lasted me a year though, but I didn't wear makeup often) so I'm looking for a drug store alternative.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

(for reference: Nars shade Siberia/MAC Studiofix Powder N3 &amp; NC15/Makeup Forever 113 Neutral Porcelain) i've purchased this five times in Light 44. the coverage is excellent for my needs when i want more coverage than the above mentioned products. does not irritate or clog my combination sensitive reactive skin. rather pricey for a powder foundation but given how well it performs and the convenience of application/travel is totally worth it. also photographs beautifully. went to a wedding last month, and in both indoor and outdoor settings my face looked fantastic in pictures. when it started to spit rain outside the powder did not have a weird streaky run-off effect - when i blotted my damp face off in the bathroom my skin looked gorgeous and i still had excellent coverage. did not need to reapply at all. it's not often i sing the praises of a pressed powder foundation, having tried many, but this stuff is truly remarkable. i recommend going a shade lighter because as many have mentioned it does oxidise with wear.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is a fabulous looking foundation on me. Best I’ve tried in a LONG time. I’m 41 with very oily skin, rosacea and not terribly acne prone. I can for sure wear this alone and most days in the winter I do. It applies quickly and beautifully, makes a lovely natural look but covers redness. Light to medium coverage IMO. No break down mid-day which puts it above many others. Lots of color options; 45 Warm is perfect on me in the cooler months. Very natural looking. The MAJOR drawback is the price. It goes pretty quick. It also lacks SPF which for at least 5 months out of the year sucks badly, unfortunately.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

2 years ago

I've been using this for about half a year now and can finally form a real opinion on it. You can purchase this at Sephora for $35. This powder foundation comes in a total of 18 shades, but I find that the shade range caters mostly to paler complexions. It comes in a beautiful black compact and has 0.31 oz/9 g of product, and the compact comes with a puff underneath the foundation pan. I have very oily skin that can sometimes get dry around the nose and chin area. I use this to give my skin extra coverage and to mattify my forehead. Whenever I get an acne scar and need to cover up marks, this foundation gives me the coverage I need. To get super full coverage, I use the puff to pat it on my skin after applying liquid foundation. I find that using the puff can sometimes cause the foundation to look powdery and not so seamless, so Mac Fix Plus fixes this issue of too much concentration of product on one area of the face. I bought a pack of makeup puffs at Walmart, so I recommend replacing those puffs every once in awhile. Whenever I don't need extreme coverage, I prefer to use a fluffy brush to lightly sweep this foundation on certain parts of my face. I usually only use it on my forehead and chin. It instantly mattifies and provides coverage...even when I apply just a little. I do not think that people with very dry skin will like this foundation because it is quite mattifying. If you moisturize and prime well, it sits very nicely on the skin and holds up very well throughout the day. It's quite expensive, so I am still looking for an affordable drugstore powder foundation. I REALLY like it though...it does what it's supposed to do and makes my skin look flawless.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I really like this powder foundation, I made the mistake of going to dark so I can't actually return but I did try this out and it is a very good PF, it provides medium to full coverage and conceals well, I didn't find it too powdery or cakey, it was just a smooth matte finish. My fav PF is mac studio fix power Plus foundation but I would definitely go for this one if the studio fix ever got discontinued.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

I like the powder bettet than the liquid. The shades are spot on, too. This makes my face flawless. Good in warm weather, too. No problem with cakey or accenting lines. Getting the shade right and application makes all the difference!

About reviewer (518 reviews)

Age56 & Over