2.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This is my first eye cream, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Regardless, it made my undereye area burn and dried it out to the point that it was painfully tight. Glad it was a GWP and I didn't waste money on it.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

3 years ago

This is my least favorite eye cream. In my opinion the consistency is a bit weird for an eye cream, I like more gel eye creams. It felt hydrating at first, but after few weeks of using this eye cream my under eye skin got really dry. I stopped using it immediately and have not used it since. My under eye skin is still a bit dry even though I stopped using this product a few weeks ago. It has a chemically scent which I really don't like.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Why didn't I look at these reviews before I purchased this. I had a gift card and there was a sale on clinique. Smh. Well it seems like a month before In turned 30. I saw horrible crows feet and thought I need to start using eye cream. Well not only does it not work m it does nothing besides moisturize.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

If you have sensitive skin, don't use. I only used it once, and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup and washed my face, the skin around my eyes where I'd applied this cream was really burning. So I only used it once and can't tell you if, over time, it would do anything for wrinkles, bags, puffiness, etc. It did not irritate my eyes themselves, but the skin doesn't like it.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

3.0

4 years ago

I have a few gwp size jars of this eye cream and it's a decent standby as a daytime eye cream. I prefer Bobbi's Brown hydrating eye cream for under makeup but I don't want to fork over the money for it as I spend enough for Shiseido's eye cream. I don't like anything too emollient under the eyes as that makes my eye makeup smudge and smear and the Clinique one is okay in that regard. It doesn't do much else and I won't purchase a full size jar.

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I don't believe that eye creams can really do much more than moisturise my eye area and provide my skin with antioxidants and stuff like that. I want good ingredients and moisture, that's it. This eye cream works well for me. It provides my skin with moisture, is not greasy and doesn't give me milia. I won't buy it again though, because there are cheaper eye creams that will do the same for a fourth of the price.

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

I bought this because I was looking for an alternative to expensive Shiseido. It has almost the same consistency at first, creamy with not too much silicone feel. I don't mind the pot since I am not using for retinol but for moisture. But this cream let me down. I have been using for a couple of months now, seems like I have been using nothing. My problem is fine lines and dryness. Upon application it feels nice but just does not mositurize enough. I will look for a new brand.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

5 years ago

best so far for wrinkled eyebag areas. Never fail to soften my deepset lines. A 3-times repeat purchase after trying other brands.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

As I always, I don't understand why companies are still trying to package things in a jar. To me it's scream « my cream formula does not have anything useful in it for your skin, so I don't care if it's in a jar », if that makes any sense ? This cream might be awesome, full of antioxydant and other good stuff, but as soon as you open that jar.. poof, it's gone! Anyway, with that said, this is an okay hydrating cream delivering nothing else than hydratation. It's ok, but not worth the big price tag. I'll not buy again.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Like the poster below me, this irritated my eyes and they were burning and tearing until I washed it off. Too bad 'cause I really liked the way it felt when I applied it. Liked the consistency, but there seems to be something really harsh in it. I'm generally very sensitive and have a lot of allergies, but it looks like other people have problems with this, too.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Not Sure