3.8

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 months ago

I tried this as I’ve read it’s a good dupe for Tatcha’s Water Cream but sadly it just didn’t stack up IMO. Pros include the price (relative to Tatcha) and the nice texture, but the cons outweigh the pros for me. This product never fully sinks into my combination skin; when I use it at night I wake up with a film on my face. It also has a strong lemony scent that at first smells nice but does not dissipate like Tatcha’s added fragrance. Finally, I got a few more whiteheads around my face while using this so overall it’s just a no-go for me. However, If your skin gets along with this formulation and you like the smell of lemon, go for it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

from

4 months ago

Why do all these skincare companies have to ruin perfectly good products by adding fragrance?! I liked this gel cream, it does exactly what it claims on the label, but I simply cannot afford to expose my sensitive, Retinoid-treated skin to fragrance. This is why I will not repurchase. Remove the perfumes, Belif, and you`ve got yourself something. Till then, I am sticking with Cetaphil, CeraVe, Pyungkang Yul, and most recently BioNike (Italian brand formulated fragrance free for all skin types).

About reviewer (880 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

7 months ago

i did get a sample of this from Sephora and liked it very much, so I bought a bigger size. It is lightweight, and I found it to be very hydrating. It is gel/cream in texture and my skin felt very smooth. It did have a cooling feel to it also. I would like a tube though, I don't like reaching into a jar to get it with my fingers, so I just use a cotton swab. However, I guess that does eliminate waste s you can get every last bit out.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

3.0

7 months ago

This is a very light moisturizing gel that does a moderately good job of hydrating your skin. It's completely useless in the winter as a day or night cream, but I can see how this would be ok in the summer to use as a day cream. I would compare this to Biotherm's line of gel creams.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 months ago

I tried a sample from Sephora of this cream that lasted me for 2 weeks and I decided to buy a mini size. It was around 25-30 mil, if I am not mistaken. I finally found a hydrating cream that does not make my face greasy! I can confirm from my experience that it is suitable for combination and oily skin as described. The texture is like gel-cream and super lightweight and a little goes a long way. It really refreshes my skin and provides very good hydration. I used it during the winter period and now in the summer the cream does not disappoint me at all. It claims that it minimizes the appearance of pores but honestly I didn't see any difference on them. Anyway, I think it is great and I would buy it again.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 months ago

My holy grail moisturizer! I have combination skin and live in a warm, humid climate. This is the only moisturizer that hydrates the drier parts of my skin while not aggravating the T-zone and I actually look forward to applying it. I don't sweat it off by the time my makeup is complete and my skin doesn't feel like it is suffocating. For me, the value is incredible for such a great product.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

9 months ago

My first time using an aqua gel face cream and I am hooked. Like the other Belif products, this quenches thirsty, dry skin. It feels very luxurious going on and keeps my skin very soft and smooth.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Olive

a year ago

THIS...Is my FAVOURITE gel moisturiser.. NOTHING beats it... I layer a lot of products for acne/anti-aging care & prevention. I use this as a finishing product, and sometimes mix it with rosehip oil. Here are a short list of pros & cons: PROS: - Fantastic ingredients for all skin types - Non-comedogenic - Perfect for summer and HUMID weather/environments - Lovely herbal scent - Sinks into the skin IMMEDIATELY - Layers over multiple products with NO ISSUE - NO RESIDUE or PILLING - Fast hydration - Plumps up the skin CONS: - Pricey compared to other K-beauty brands - NOT a strong anti-aging product... may not be enough for very mature skin - Gel product: may not be enough in dry or winter seasons for most people A lifetime repurchase, basically it does what it says on the tin :)

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

a year ago

This stuff breaks me out terribly. But the product has good texture and smells okay, so I give it two lippies.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

a year ago

I like this moisturizer! My skin is combo and dehydrated. I really like how this hydrates my skin well and I can also cocktail other products with it to make sure I'm getting the most out of my products. The scent is light and fresh, not overpowering. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm