Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 2/26/2017 1:44:00 AM

Wow. Let me start by saying I have a really touch and go relationship with CC/BB creams, and anything with SPF in it. Often times it seems those products irritate and dry out my skin, and if it's tinted it will only make my skin look like I've tried to apply foundation and lotion in tandem, and the result is something similar to a goopy sheer look with some discoloration that just doesn't look good. This goop however, looks a-ma-zing. I couldn't believe it at first. I wear sunscreen daily, as my job is outdoors in the intense California sun, and aside from burns and skin cancer concerns, I'm also blessed with hormonal acne and sun exposure can make those unpleasant pimples and post blemish scars stick around. I gave the sample size version of this a shot, and after several days of it without really paying attention, I caught a glimpse of myself after 4+ hours of having it on and couldn't believe how good my skin looked! This is truly correcting cream, and almost has a primer like effect where my pores disappear after application, and gives my skin a better glow than any foundation I've ever used. Honestly, this and some light mascara and lip gloss is a bomb-ass look that had me looking like a natural beauty, which is something I rarely feel about myself. Needless to say, I bought the full size then and there, and it's now my HOLY GRAIL go to spf product. I can't guarantee it works for everyone, but I highly recommend giving it a try.

on 6/17/2016 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail at last!!! A lightweight but medium coverage foundation that comes in a color light enough for me (Fair/light works perfectly on my NW10 skin) AND keeps my crazy oiliness at bay. I put it on with my BeautyBlender, top off with It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Pores powder and it looks spectacular and STAYS looking spectacular almost all day long. No more mattifying primers and super heavy-duty foundations.

5 lippies but as a foundation it is not great. I probably need to start using it as a primer or something, virtually no coverage. However what I did notice is that it is so effective as a skin tone corrector. Yep, I use retinoids etc but still have some pesky patches of hyperpigmentation. This has done a great job of fading them after only a few weeks of use. Definite HG!

on 9/6/2014 12:57:00 AM

I received this CC cream in my Birchbox and I was excited to try it. I can't give it a positive review because I didn't like the texture and it caused me to break out. I've heard good things about other products from this brand but I was disappointed with my results.

on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First, I have to say that this CC Cream is quite possibly my favorite product of all time. I literally could not wait to review it. I first received a tiny sample of Supergoop CC cream in my Birchbox. I almost didn't even try it because BB creams and tinted moisturizers usually make me look like either the Walking Dead or like I'm not wearing makeup at all. I am SO glad I finally tried this CC cream. This one product has forever replaced foundation for me. That's right...this stuff covers like a light/medium foundation but looks like natural skin. It leaves a radiant glow that isn't greasy at all. I bought the full sized bottle and I have been wearing it every day for 2 weeks and I can honestly say that I am in love. I am typically an NC25 and I bought the shade "Light/Medium". The product self-adjusts to your skin-tone so it perfectly matches most complexions. It lasts the entire day for me without melting down or oxidizing. This cc cream not only has great coverage but it makes my pores non-existent and makes my face look airbrushed. I still use a small amount of concealer on blemishes but I had to do that even when I was using real foundation. The best part is that there is a very decent amount of SPF in this cc cream. I have noticed better skin even when I'm not wearing makeup! My search for the perfect foundation is officially over. I have found my HG!

on 7/13/2014 3:43:00 PM

I got a sample of this through Birchbox and have been playing with it for the last few days. I received the light tinted one, which has an SPF of 40, instead of 35. This product is really easy to use and offers good protection from the sun. It does not leave my skin greasy and blends onto the skin without getting cakey or chalky. I was surprised to see that this was mineral protection, because Supergoop! uses a lot of chemical sunscreens. I would definitely consider purchasing this product in the full size in the future.

on 5/24/2013 8:31:00 PM

I was incredibly fortunate in receiving a sample of the Supergoop! CC Cream in my April Birchbox! I received the shade light/medium, but there is also a medium/dark shade. I am always incredibly hesitant to try products on my face, because my skin is incredibly sensitive; however, the package stated that the CC Cream is fragrance-free, which is my biggest problem. My skin is incredibly sensitive to fragrance, so if a product does not specifically say "fragrance-free" on the packaging, then I avoid it. Since this did say "fragrance-free", I figured I would give it a go.

When I first squirted it out of the package, it was much darker than my skin tone, which surprised me. The product claims to be a "self-adjusting shade", but I was still a little doubtful. Initially, it was darker on my skin, but then once I started blending the product, it adjusted to my skin perfectly. I used my fingers to apply it, but you could also use a brush or a beauty sponge. The consistency is thicker than I expected from a CC cream, but once it is on the face it felt amazing and natural. The finish is much more of a satin, natural finish, which I prefer. I checked every couple of hours and the lasting power was incredible. I have oily skin, so I often struggle with my foundation wearing away by the end of the day. This held up beautifully, yet looked so natural. The product is fragrance-free, paraben-free, free of petrochemicals, and free of oxybenzone.

I don't tend to get breakouts, so I cannot say on how it covers problem areas. The only times I really get break outs are when I use a product that has fragrance. I am so happy that this product has not broken me out! This product made my skin look so good! The sample lasted me a good amount of time and as soon as I was running low, I ordered a full size!

I highly recommend this product if you don't require a full coverage foundation, you like more satin, natural finishes, and who have sensitive skin.